General Category > General Discussion

RSPS Cheat Engine Money Glitch.

<<< (7/9) >>>

Any decent shop manager stores the IDs server sided, I've never heard of one that didn't

The more common one is to spawn ground items client-sided, then pick them up. If the server doesn't check if a ground item exists, you basically spawn items.

I was able to do the shop glich on ever PI server on the paid toplist. Have fun knowing you can do that guys. ;)

Just proves what a bad base it is.

--- Quote from: Davidi2 on June 05, 2011, 03:40:11 PM ---Just proves what a bad base it is.

--- End quote ---
Mmmhm, the glitz and glamor of RuneScapes current item DB and pets doesn't mean anything if the base itself can't handle the simple tasks.

ox random xi:

--- Quote from: Andrew Ferguson on June 05, 2011, 03:04:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: ox random xi on June 05, 2011, 01:54:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Andrew Ferguson on June 05, 2011, 01:22:16 PM ---The way that they "dupe" with a cheat engine is to buy items in shops for 1g. Like say you had a bucket in a shop, its set to 1gp, if you change the value of that item to lets say a redphat. Redphats aren't normally sold in shops so the default price is pretty low, you can then buy that item in that show for the low price. This of course is very very easy to fix if you have a brain...

--- End quote ---
Still isn't possible with Cheat Engine because it's not sending packets or sending anything to the server.

--- End quote ---
Re read what I said, you obviously didnt.

--- End quote ---
Actually what you said sort of mind-fudgeed me.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version