General Category > General Discussion

shippuden MANGA(SPOILERS)

<<< (68/82) >>>

Acorn_:
It's a Shonen Jump manga dude.. usually the good prevails.
Ginkaku squad the team that killed tobirama was a team of highly skilled bounty hunters from Kumogakure, the notoriously strongest village of the time with dangerously op weapons of the SO6P.
Not to mention the fact, yes, both ginkaku and kinkaku did have a portion of the 9 tails chakra (which is pretty OP if you didn't notice)

I think that's quite the battle, even for minato and even more so a fitting end for tobirama.
The reason, or theory behind minato's praising of tobirama is because we believe he is his father.
A good explanation as to why minato has FTG.

Minato was the fastest ninja, then his title was taken by A which was recently overtaken by naruto and now is claimed by juubito..

Tobirama is FAR from fodder compared to the rest of the hokage.
The creator of both FTG and Edo Tensei surely deserves more praise than that.
Also taking into mind tobiramas reaction speed after being attacked by juubito suggests he's quite intelligent and quick to retaliate.
FTG alone basically puts him above hiruzen, btw. and if you take a look at his paper bomb jutsu in the last chapter and compare that to a bijudama, it's very similar in size.
A bijudama is pretty damn destructive.

Hiruzen has never been acknowledged as the strongest hokage, he merely knows all of konoha's jutsu. Hashirama "god of shinobi" is the one praised with that title.

Filler is completely irrelevant btw dude, i hope you aren't using that as your facts source.

chillwitm888:

--- Quote from: Acorn_ on July 24, 2013, 06:10:28 PM ---It's a Shonen Jump manga dude.. usually the good prevails.
Ginkaku squad the team that killed tobirama was a team of highly skilled bounty hunters from Kumogakure, the notoriously strongest village of the time with dangerously op weapons of the SO6P.
Not to mention the fact, yes, both ginkaku and kinkaku did have a portion of the 9 tails chakra (which is pretty OP if you didn't notice)

I think that's quite the battle, even for minato and even more so a fitting end for tobirama.
The reason, or theory behind minato's praising of tobirama is because we believe he is his father.
A good explanation as to why minato has FTG.

Minato was the fastest ninja, then his title was taken by A which was recently overtaken by naruto and now is claimed by juubito..

Tobirama is FAR from fodder compared to the rest of the hokage.
The creator of both FTG and Edo Tensei surely deserves more praise than that.
Also taking into mind tobiramas reaction speed after being attacked by juubito suggests he's quite intelligent and quick to retaliate.
FTG alone basically puts him above hiruzen, btw. and if you take a look at his paper bomb jutsu in the last chapter and compare that to a bijudama, it's very similar in size.
A bijudama is pretty damn destructive.

Hiruzen has never been acknowledged as the strongest hokage, he merely knows all of konoha's jutsu. Hashirama "god of shinobi" is the one praised with that title.

Filler is completely irrelevant btw dude, i hope you aren't using that as your facts source.

--- End quote ---
I don't but 2nd hokage being minato's father.... Nahh
Not a great assumption
First of all he isn't a senju unless kishi said so
His hair color but that may be due to the other half
That would mean tsunade is narutos aunt
It didn't seem minato and tsunade knew very much at all about each other
They also never filled in how the brothers were killed before edo tensai
And prob never will
(I may have missed it but I doubt it)
Namikaze minato
Not senju minato
Senju tobirama
Senju hashirama

Acorn_:
it's infact a great assumption, i assume you believe because naruto's last name is uzumaki his father couldn't possibly be minato namikaze?
Exactly.

kishi says many things in very subtle hints. One thing he's hinted at quite a bit now is tobirama being minato's father.
There's a large thread dedicated to this theory on the nb forums, i suggest you look at it.
His hair color due to the other half? what are you talking about?

Also it doesn't seem tsunade is very well acquainted with minato yet because they've yet to exchange dialogue.

chillwitm888:

--- Quote from: Acorn_ on July 24, 2013, 07:15:19 PM ---it's infact a great assumption, i assume you believe because naruto's last name is uzumaki his father couldn't possibly be minato namikaze?
Exactly.

kishi says many things in very subtle hints. One thing he's hinted at quite a bit now is tobirama being minato's father.
There's a large thread dedicated to this theory on the nb forums, i suggest you look at it.
His hair color due to the other half? what are you talking about?

Also it doesn't seem tsunade is very well acquainted with minato yet because they've yet to exchange dialogue.

--- End quote ---
surely tobirama knows his own son. It doesn't seem like he's doing any father son reunion
when they are both freakin dead
so i highly doubt them being related. Remember when 4rth hokage was introduced
1st hokage was like oh ho! we have a fourth!?
2nd hokage didn't part in with the dialogue
and
when i meant half... i meant wife my bad
yea tsunade hasnt yet but i highly doubt it.
their jitsu styles are very different too (but i understand that can change)

LilXCj:

--- Quote from: chillwitm888 on July 24, 2013, 08:01:48 PM --- jitsu

--- End quote ---
&

--- Quote from: chillwitm888 on July 24, 2013, 06:57:35 PM ---edo tensai

--- End quote ---
...who are the people who translate your manga?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version