I've created an image processing program that I'd like you guys to test if you so wish.
It can do the following:
- Load images such as .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG and .WBMP.
- Save images such as .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG and .WBMP.
- Turn an image into grayscale using the following: R (red), G (green), B (blue), Average, Lightness and Luminosity.
- Use Sepia Tone filtering.
- Use Tone Mappers and Gamma Correction such as: Filmic Curve, Linear and Reinhard.
- Apply Convolution Filters such as: Blur, Detect Edges, Emboss, Gradient (Horizontal), Gradient (Vertical) and Sharpen.
- Apply your own Convolution Filters via a Custom Convolution Filter matrix.
- Execute Java source code to modify the image (which requires tools.jar).
- Rotate: 90 or 180 degrees.
- Invert the colors of an image.
- Select a portion of the image to perform the image processing on.
- You may tell the program whether it should do the image processing in the same tab or a new one.
The program is internationalized and currently supports English and Swedish.
Discuss it here! If you have any thoughts on it or want some new feature in it, please let me know.