RuneScape 2 Development > General Server Discussion

Server ideas/concepts

Pages: (1/23) >>>

Loveandpower:

^ Just as title says. I will be starting to work on something soon ( already purchased webhosting/a domain ) and I am currently trying to find unique ideas of what people as players want to see in an rsps and never see happen.

I also wanted your thoughts on a non-gold economy. Everything would be bartering.  How do we keep it fair to pkers? How would we get it started off?

(Thanks to Vain_ for keeping this organized :D )

Beginning of Weather System Discussion author: Luvandpower
Skilling tasks author: Vain_
Slave rebellions author: arham 4
Dynamic shops/skills author: Vain_
Resource smugglers author: Elrick
Battle wounds author: Loveandpower
Player senses[/url] author: arham 4
Highwaymen author: Loveandpower
Game modes/dynamic teleports author: Vain_
City resources author: Elrick
Player jobs author: Loveandpower
City based citadels author: Vain_
General statistics/concepts author: arham 4
Resource rental/weight system author: Loveandpower
User-based factions author: Vain_
Specific Skilling Type vs General Skilling author: runescape sucks
Thieving Game author: Luvandpower
Ability Infusing author: Luvandpower
Player based apprenticeship author: Luvandpower
Lava Walking author: Luvandpower
Custom Summoning author: Luvandpower

arham 4:

My slave rebellion system perfected <3

Vain_:

--- Quote from: Loveandpower on November 07, 2014, 05:51:30 AM ---I also wanted your thoughts on a non-gold economy. Everything would be bartering.  How do we keep it fair to pkers? How would we get it started off?

--- End quote ---
think minecraft villagers. make certain npcs request items and the players have to collect those items and trade them for higher tier items etc. add timers to it, so the faster they collect them the more items they get in return - or even granted experience.

have the system check for stats, somewhat like dungeoneering does. for the most part the items should be obtainable but you want some hard "tasks" such as if the players mining is only 49, request mithril or adamant etc.

players can't skip the tasks so they either need to find someone with the stats and barter for the items needed, or they need to train themselves.

nolan2131:

Raid bosses.

Loveandpower:

--- Quote from: Vain_ on November 07, 2014, 08:16:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loveandpower on November 07, 2014, 05:51:30 AM ---I also wanted your thoughts on a non-gold economy. Everything would be bartering.  How do we keep it fair to pkers? How would we get it started off?

--- End quote ---
think minecraft villagers. make certain npcs request items and the players have to collect those items and trade them for higher tier items etc. add timers to it, so the faster they collect them the more items they get in return - or even granted experience.

have the system check for stats, somewhat like dungeoneering does. for the most part the items should be obtainable but you want some hard "tasks" such as if the players mining is only 49, request mithril or adamant etc.

players can't skip the tasks so they either need to find someone with the stats and barter for the items needed, or they need to train themselves.

--- End quote ---

so like a skilling slayer but with timers? I like it.

--- Quote from: nolan2131 on November 07, 2014, 09:42:28 AM ---Raid bosses.

--- End quote ---
Going to have to be more specific than that, I don't pvm much remember?:)

--- Quote from: arham 4 on November 07, 2014, 06:49:44 AM ---My slave rebellion system perfected <3

http://puu.sh/6RKoY.png

--- End quote ---
tell me more about the operations

Pages: (1/23) >>>

Go to full version