Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: MoparScape 4.2  (Read 218051 times)

Offlinemrpow12

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    Re: MoparScape 4.2
    « Reply #380 on: February 25, 2013, 07:51:22 PM »
    how to i run client 508? i really wanna play this server, im not all into the codying thing and stuff, ive played the mopar scape 3.2 and would like to try 4.2 for a more better version and more items and stuff,
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineserversdownload

• View Profile
    « Reply #381 on: July 01, 2013, 06:38:42 AM »
    it says could not load applet why??? please someone help
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinelilrooph

• View Profile
    « Reply #382 on: April 16, 2015, 02:33:20 AM »
    I can't play. Chrome says this plugin it not supported. Running Java 8 Update 45 on OS X 10.10.3
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRivened

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #383 on: June 29, 2015, 08:38:16 PM »
    I am continuously getting the same thing over and over. When I try to log in for the first time, it tells me my account is already logged in. Try again right now, or make another name. Well, I've made 5 other names and than it says I need to go back and click Start Server and it starts it all over again. Am I just stupid or can someone help me?

OfflineEcoPS GM

• View Profile
    « Reply #384 on: June 29, 2015, 08:44:56 PM »
    I am continuously getting the same thing over and over. When I try to log in for the first time, it tells me my account is already logged in. Try again right now, or make another name. Well, I've made 5 other names and than it says I need to go back and click Start Server and it starts it all over again. Am I just stupid or can someone help me?

The MoparScape client, forgive me if I am mistaken, is not designed to connect to a "MoparScape server". Although there is an official server in slow, slow production, it is not released yet. The MoparScape client is, however, designed to connect to a specific IP address for a given server.

If I am mistaken, please forgive my ignorance. I am very new to the RuneScape emulation scene and have yet to figure every little detail out. However, I had done some research before entering this realm. I do believe I am on point here. If I'm not, please tell me so I can learn!

OfflineRivened

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #385 on: June 29, 2015, 09:01:34 PM »

The MoparScape client, forgive me if I am mistaken, is not designed to connect to a "MoparScape server". Although there is an official server in slow, slow production, it is not released yet. The MoparScape client is, however, designed to connect to a specific IP address for a given server.

If I am mistaken, please forgive my ignorance. I am very new to the RuneScape emulation scene and have yet to figure every little detail out. However, I had done some research before entering this realm. I do believe I am on point here. If I'm not, please tell me so I can learn!

So how am I supposed to know what IP address for it?

OfflineEcoPS GM

• View Profile
    « Reply #386 on: June 29, 2015, 09:12:59 PM »

If you mean for a server that you want to play - I recommend going to a toplist, such as RuneLocus. The servers advertised normally come with a client specific to their server, allowing you to simply run, and play. If you mean an IP address for your server, you will need a source, and it would be a local IP (127.0.0.1) that you connect to. However, I recommend to use a typical client such as whatever 'Matrix client' or Galkon's look-alike dependent on your revision.

OfflineRivened

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #387 on: June 29, 2015, 09:16:47 PM »

If you mean for a server that you want to play - I recommend going to a toplist, such as RuneLocus. The servers advertised normally come with a client specific to their server, allowing you to simply run, and play. If you mean an IP address for your server, you will need a source, and it would be a local IP (127.0.0.1) that you connect to. However, I recommend to use a typical client such as whatever 'Matrix client' or Galkon's look-alike dependent on your revision.

I just need someone to talk me through it. The whole reason I downloaded this is to make my own server but its not letting me log in.

OfflineEcoPS GM

• View Profile
    « Reply #388 on: June 29, 2015, 09:18:42 PM »

I just need someone to talk me through it. The whole reason I downloaded this is to make my own server but its not letting me log in.

There are plenty of tutorials regarding how to startup a server. Even some right here on MoparScape! However, if you truly cannot figure it out, make a help topic in the corresponding section and surely someone will be there to assist you.

OfflineRivened

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #389 on: June 29, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »

There are plenty of tutorials regarding how to startup a server. Even some right here on MoparScape! However, if you truly cannot figure it out, make a help topic in the corresponding section and surely someone will be there to assist you.

Yeah, I've started a 317 server but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to put spirit shields and other added items into it and make it work right. I've watched a few tutorials and read through  few but I just ended up getting confused as hell.

Offlineleothao612

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #390 on: December 15, 2015, 05:30:35 PM »
    Dec 15, 2015 5:27:29 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
    WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
       at Update.unZipFile(Update.java:80)
       at Update.<init>(Update.java:35)
       at client.method67(client.java:3128)
       at client.method6(client.java:6228)
       at Applet_Sub1.run(Applet_Sub1.java:43)
       at client.run(client.java:4081)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Some strange error occured, please tell moparisthebest about it.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.