Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: [GoudontV4/ReFlectionX V1] LOADS of content all skills [Noob friendly]  (Read 67257 times)

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    This has been on first page for more than 100 days straight | 10,000 views as of June. 28, 2013 | 6:43 PM. Now we are at 30,000+. Thank you mopar members! .

This release is now officially successful, hope that you will all enjoy it.

BEFORE Y'ALL POST HERE FOR ERRORS, READ THE README.txt

DOWNLOAD THE SOURCE: Source[/URL]
    DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT:New and improved patched client (100% fixed, noob friendly)[/URL]

Welcome to the ReFlectionX 562/Goudont V4 Release.

First of all, I would like to thank all the players for a great time, you guys are great.
    You don't have to read this, but this is just to show my appreciation, and how things have been.
    I've gotten to know a lot of people through out this server and I've taken time listening to people's
    suggestions and listening to what they have to say to make the server more enjoyable to everybody,
    and I'm really glad that the players cooperated in telling me money glitches, bugs, any dupes, or
    big glitches, and even if it was the smallest mistake, like a spelling mistake, they would still tell me,
    and even the smallest mistakes make the biggest changes. I would like to thank Greco Loco, for working
    with me on this server, and he is my inspiration, and a brother to me. This guy has been the most motivational person
    in my whole contacts, next to Abstract (w33d), Brenden (brenden), Camm (spectrum), Kate (shy), Zachary (disvirus),
    and the little cracker that I love, Shawn (lucifer). There was also Brandon (skrillaphat), who was the most loyal player and the most dedicated player. He was on everyday, and he was always trying to help out, no matter how small the problem was. There were also others, but these were the people who kept me going,
    and helped motivate me the most. I would like to thank moparscape, for a great experience, taking suggestions,
    helping me advertise to meet these players that I'm now very close with, and I'm just glad that I have met them.
    I would also like to thank Flavius, the Mezzyscape 562 owner, for everything he's done. Because of him, I've been interested
    in Rs2hd, and I've learned a lot from this experience, and it helped me get better java knowledge.
    And lastly, I would like to thank Kennelz the most, because of him, I know java it self. If he wasn't there,
    I wouldn't have learned java at all, and I wouldn't even know what a compiler was (LOL). Kennelz is a great guy,
    he's funny, and he's a great teacher. The work that he's done, inspired me to make a server like this one I've made,
    and I follow his footsteps. For those people who read this, thank you for reading. I know it doesn't really mean much to you,
    but I want everybody to know about these peo
    ple, and how they've made a change in this server.

This is the final release, as a retirement from rs2hd, and 562s. I'm going to not do 562s any more, as I would like to learn
    about more divisions, like 317 delta, 317 Project Insanity, 474, 667, 718... etc. For now, I'm going to work with Greco Loco on a 317 that's being hosted and worked on daily. For more information about that, all I will say, is the website to play is www.reflectionx.info

CREDITS OVERALL:
    Dragonkk 15% (for his starter as in the base it self, I personally think he deserves that straight up)
    MezzyScape 15% (for his base worked on, 5% for the revision update, 5% for his updates, 5% for motivation)
    K-Shawn[DevilsScape Lucifer] 15% (for some stuff, actually a lot, but yeah you get the point 3% for error fixes 8% for files and 'codes' and 4% for motivation)
    Grecoloco[Scapedef on mopar] 20% (I worked on the server with him 10% motivation, 10% 'codes', suggestions and fixes)
    Kennelz[United-PK] 10% (for his help. All 10% is reserved for his knowledge he gave me)
    Goudont[Me] 20% (For working on the server)
    Players[Players of the server] 5% (For motivation and suggestions)

Now for the features.

//////What's in V4/ReFlectionX?\\\\\\

~ Thieving random event fixed
    ~ Woodcutting random event fixed
    ~ Agility random event added

~ Holiday event (easter)
    ~ Each level up gives you +5 server points (server points cannot be spent, they're only for your player rank via ::myrank)
    ~ Max cape added
    ~ Completionist cape added
    ~ Skills go to 126 (now it says 126/126 instead of 126/99)

~ Summoning pet now stays with you if you log out (no more pets disappearing)
       + Now you can't pick up other people's pets

~ Rune essence mine, and teleport
    ~ Quick firemaking cube (click on it, and it takes all your logs and converts them to experience)
       + Different logs have different experience

~ New bows available from the vote shop (fastest bows in game)
    ~ New boss, 'Grecoloco' about 1,600 hit points, different types of attacks
    ~ Fixed some experience rates
    ~ Barrows fixed (no more glitched rewards, and you can access the chest after you kill all brothers)
    ~ Primal weapons (all) animations fixed, no longer punches
    ~ Chaotic Rapier animation fixed
    ~ x10 hits fixed

~ Slayer minigame
    ~ Beacon shop (actual shop now, click the chest beside the beacon to spend your points)

~ Made ::myrank command now give you a title depending on your rank
    ~ Made main dialogues not skip into other dialogues (except quests, I'm so freakin' lazy.)
    ~Time Counter, now instead of game seconds, it tells you how many hours, minutes, days.. etc. That you've played.
    ~ ::bank command for anyone above 1,200 total level (or any level if you're member)

~ Nice welcome screen
    ~ Play time, you play for a certain amount of time (10 hours) in total, you can buy a veteran cape by talking to "Skrillaphat" at home.
    ~ Max cape added
    ~ Completionist cape added
    ~ Yell titles change depending on your total level

~ ::afk command now works, you stay fully afk until you type ::back (admins have their chair change every 10 seconds XD)

~ 70% of membership shop items have been replaced
    ~ Vote shop has new items/replaced some
    ~ Dicing added
    ~ You can buy member points from the member shop (5 points for 50m, 50 points for 500m)
    ~ Members have exp boosts (depending on their rank, more explained in the [Membership] section)

~ Skillcape masters to give capes
    ~ Loadstone network

~ Made new tutorial island (prison break)
    ~ Hint arrows added
    ~ Tutorial island now has hint arrows that tell you where to go ^_^
    ~ New food in game; 'Cheeze burger 100%' heals 70 (x10; 700) health.

~ New bone in game, 'Greco's bones' burry it for 100,000 prayer experience, only obtainable from 'Grecoloco' boss

~ Dungeoneering ring no longer allows you to teleport if you're tele blocked

~ Some admin commands fixed
    ~ Made greco drop torva at a low rate
    ~ Made greco drop clue scrolls
    ~ Players can't cheat wear
    the member items

////All features start here (40% of them are listed. YEAH. There's a lot.), (new features are also in here)\\\\

[Holiday/Events]
    + Easter Event npc dialogues finished
    + Easter Event with some npc interactions, such as catching the chocolate kebbit, and running around the server
    + Easter Event finished, 100% (but no longer in server, you can add it by simply adding the npcs and objects @ home or anywhere you want)

[Skilling Misc]
    + Each level up gives you +5 server points (server points cannot be spent, they're only for your player rank via ::myrank)
    + Max cape added
    + Completionist cape added
    + Skills go to 126 (now it says 126/126 instead of 126/99)
       -> If you want to put it back to 99, then go to source > com>rs2hd>model>Skills.java, and replace all 126 with 99, and 127 with 100)
       * Side note, there have been some edits with the 126 skills, like completionist cape requires 126 in all skills, and you need 110 fishing to fish lava eels
    +::yell titles change depending on your total level

[Misc Combat]

+ New bows available from the vote shop (fastest bows in game) for 12 points
    + New boss, 'Grecoloco' about 1,600 hit points, different types of attacks
    + Fixed some experience rates
    + Barrows fixed (no more glitched rewards, and you can access the chest after you kill all brothers)
    + Primal weapons (all) animations fixed, no longer punches
    + Chaotic Rapier animation fixed
    + x10 hits fixed

- Some drops are bugged (nex, corp. They seem to be broken.)

[Magic]
    + Magic requires the correct runes to use the spell or teleport
    + Magic requires the correct level to use the spell or teleport

[Misc]
    +Ring of stone added
    +you can't yell or talk unless you've finished tutorial island
    +Made ::myrank command now give you a title depending on your rank
    +Made main dialogues not skip into other dialogues (except quests, I'm so freakin' lazy.)
    +Time Counter, now instead of game seconds, it tells you how many hours, minutes, days.. etc. That you've played.
    +::bank command for anyone above 1,200 total level (or any level if you're member)
    +Bank pins
    +Nice welcome screen
    +Play time, you play for a certain amount of time (10 hours) in total, you can buy a veteran cape by talking to "Skrillaphat" at home.
       + Now it tells you days, hours, minutes and seconds instead of just seconds
    +Max cape added
    +Completionist cape added
    +Yell titles change depending on your total level
    +::afk command now works, you stay fully afk until you type ::back (admins have their chair change every 10 seconds XD)
    +70% of membership shop items have been replaced
    +Vote shop has new items/replaced some
    +Dicing added
    +You can buy member points from the member shop (5 points for 50m, 50 points for 500m)
    +Members have exp boosts (depending on their rank, more explained in the [Membership] section)
    + Quests (3 member, 2 non member)
    + Skillcapes
    + Loadstone network (lol), click the home or world map button in the mage book, and choose where you want to go
    + Made tutorial island lock picking easier.
    + Hint arrows added
    + Tutorial island now has hint arrows that tell you where to go ^.^
    + New food in game; 'Cheeze burger 100%' heals 70 (x10; 700) health.
    + Tutorial island (prison break)
    + New bone in game, 'Greco's bones' burry it for 100,000 prayer experience, only obtainable from 'Grecoloco' boss
    + Skill cape masters all through out the server, (not actual rs spots, but some are) buy skillcapes from them by talking to them
    + Dungeoneering ring no longer allows you to teleport if you're tele blocked
    + Some admin commands fixed
    + Made greco drop torva at a low rate
    + Made greco drop clue scrolls
    + Players can't cheat wear the member items
    + Perfect ring fixed

[Agility]
    + Random event
       + Random event should be fixed, players cannot get glitched now

[Mining]
    + Rune essence mine made
    + Command to teleport to rune essence mine, (::essence)

[Summoning]
    + Summoning pet now stays with you if you log out (no more pets disappearing)
    + No
    w you can't pick up other people's pets

[Slayer]
    + Slayer minigame, Level 2 added
    + Slayer minigame, prestige experience boost fixed

[Crafting]
    + Spinning wheel added (it's actually a pottery oven, cause spinnin wheel was bugged, wouldn't work)
    (spawn object 4310 @ HOME or where ever you want it to be)

[Construction]
    + Convert planks to logs
       + Right prices
       ~ Teak and mahogany are replaced with Yew and Magic logs because those 2 trees would give me errors :L (crashes client)
       + Gives construction experience

[Firemaking]
    +Fire Address cube(LolNoobShit) Click the Address cube (fire) at home or ::wc
    It takes all your logs and converts them to firemaking experience.
    (Was going to do bonfires, but players are seriously that lazy, and said to only do one click experience.)

[Dungeoneering]
    + Once you enter the dungeoneering area, a ring will be added to your inventory for quick teleports.
    + 2 floors added (skillers only, you can choose if you want to go there)
    + Skillers dungeoneering started [3/23/2013]
    + Floor 1 completed [3/23/2013]
    + Floor 2 completed [3/23/2013]
    (ran out of ideas after, so there's only 2 floors :L)

[Herblore]
    + All potions work now

[Minigames]
    + (Beacon minigame, credits to UnitedPK 525(Kennelz's server) for the idea)
       + All logs work
       + Point shop made, instead of it automatically giving you
       + Click the beacon in edgeville to learn how the game works

+ (Slayer minigame)
       + 2 floors
       + Prestige Experience multiplier fixed
       + Removed the timer floor due to bugs

+ (Barrows)
      + Kill those crackers in purple for rewards.
      + Rewards fixed

+ (Garden minigame)
       + No more glitching the plant from outside the gate
       + Collect seeds and spend em on the fountain shop for great experience in farming
       + 4 areas, all working and depend on level to work
       + The higher the level, the better the seed

+ (Some other couple minigames, forgot them. But they're cool, no lies... seriously they're pretty cool :D.)

[Membership]
    + New items in shop
    + Some items in the member point shop added/changed
    + Member ranks;
      + Regular members get 2x/3x exp rate depending on the skill + access to member zone and member items
      + Super members get 3x/4x exp rate depending on the skill + above, and 5% drop rate increase
      + Premium members get 4x/5x exp rates depending on the skill + above, and 8% drop rate increase, + stronger items

[Karma - Good / Evil]
    +player karma rank now shows via ::players
    + rune crafting now gives good karma
    +more thieving npcs give bad karma
    +killing citizens gives bad karma
    +thieving from stalls gives bad karma depending on level

[Useful/Server files]
    +One file does main work (config.java, you can change home coords, you can change server name, welcome message, owner's name... etc)
    +New/cleaner/simpler npc save location file (credits to Shawn)
    +Givevp command, gives a certain amount of vote points (you choose how many, works as: givevp *amount* *name*
    +Givedp command, gives a certain amount of member points (same method as vote points)
    + "spawn *id*"  spawns and saves an npc into the server files
    + Simple method in player.java which allows message to be send to all players
       -> player.sm for one person, player.SendMessage for all players
       -> player.SendMessage("message here"); [Will be sent to all players]
       -> 100% credits to shawn

... for ****'s sake, I added so much, can't even remember what else :L Players of my server, if I missed the stuff you really liked, please comment it below,
    or message me so I can add the information in.

~PICTURES~:

SUMMONING PET STAYS ON LOGIN LEL

SUMMONING PET STAYS ON LOGIN

DOWNLOAD THE SOURCE: Source[/URL]
    DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT:New and improved patched client (100% fixed, noob friendly)[/URL]
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 10:01:24 PM by goudont »
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    good choice man, almost crying :(
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinetehjamdude

• View Profile
    Looks decent,

Isn't credit percentage against the rules  :| And you give yourself 20%, but give MezzyScape 15%?
    Sounds Legit...
    Currently working with DemonWars on an HD 508!
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    good choice man, almost crying :(

<3

Looks decent,

Isn't credit percentage against the rules  :| And you give yourself 20%, but give MezzyScape 15%?
    Sounds Legit...

Yeah, look at the content added, bugs fixed and stuff like that. That is why I credited my self higher :) Also, it's because this is the 4th release, and since the first one, more and more content has been added. All this content on this page right now is only for the 4th release, not all of them combined cause I'm lazy as shit :L
    But if that doesn't seem right, then I can change it.

OfflineIneed2BeGood

• View Profile

Looks decent,

Sounds Legit...

Yeah, look at the content added, bugs fixed and stuff like that. That is why I credited my self higher :) Also, it's because this is the 4th release, and since the first one, more and more content has been added. All this content on this page right now is only for the 4th release, not all of them combined cause I'm lazy as shit :L
    [/quote]

goodjob hamza looks decent :o won't use though

OfflineLucifer667

• View Profile
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M IN THAT CREDITS LIST <3 <3 <3 DUDE HAMZA, YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME. AMAZING RELEASE MAN.

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing

Looks decent,

Sounds Legit...

[/quote]
    Cause you dont know how to run it ;) LOL
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:40:30 PM by scapedef »
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineLucifer667

• View Profile
    Cause you dont know how to run it ;) LOL
    [/quote]LOLOL

Offlinealonster

• View Profile
    omg i love this server <3333333333333 :3 good work man
    +fix links pls
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:04:25 PM by alonster »

Offlinegoudont

• leleleleeeee
      • View Profile
    omg i love this server <3333333333333 :3 good work man
    +fix links pls

thank you :) the links are fixed, are they not? Says they're working.

But okay, I shall fix them

*Edit: Fixed.
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:21:06 PM by goudont »

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    Good job :)

OfflineJavaLearner

• View Profile
    Looks decent, but not going to use though. I'm certain others will.
    Working on several projects.

Offlinealonster

• View Profile
    ty its fixed <3

OfflineLucifer667

• View Profile
    That Client though ;) "RuneElite Guide" XD My old client ;p

OfflineBl3nd

• View Profile
    This looks nice! Great job!

Offlinethakillah

• View Profile
    Good job goudont <3

Offlinealonster

• View Profile
    when i run the server comes error fix that pls

Offlinescapedef

• View Profile
      • Introducing
    when i run the server comes error fix that pls
    Did you run the Compiler First?
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:57:17 AM by scapedef »
    Modded Lobbies Hoster

Pm me for more Info

Xbox Only

OfflineJavaTC

• View Profile
    Good to see a 562, thanks for the contribution.
    Going to college fall 2014 for computer science.

Back to posting.

Offlinealonster

• View Profile
    yes i compile
    here snapshot
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:24:02 AM by alonster »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.