Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • maindude5: i need help downloading the client
      Today at 04:49:54 PM
    • maindude5: i need help
      Today at 04:48:43 PM
    • Erix2k17: nvm anymore
      Today at 08:36:28 AM
    • Erix2k17: when i try to log in
      Today at 08:26:21 AM
    • Erix2k17: What does it mean when it says your account has been disabled check message board?
      Today at 08:26:16 AM
    • Equiiliibriium: If anyone is interested in joining a brand-new server that just opened less than a month ago, feel free to send me a PM or check us out @ [link]
      February 16, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
    • Travas: This server goes down on me more than EvilShadows23's mom
      February 15, 2018, 04:31:01 PM
    • EvilShadows23: serverdown?
      February 14, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
    • Travas: server was down for too long i want a refund
      February 13, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
    • Striker Fox2: Server should be back up
      February 13, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
    • Striker Fox2: Server is down for a bit longer than we thought, Blake the owner / Dev is on fixing some of the bigger bugs we have within the server, Once we have more info we will be sure to let yall know
      February 13, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
    • Travas: you gotta buy the correct viewing glasses
      February 09, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
    • birdwang: can someone help me with eclipse
      February 09, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
    • EvilShadows23: does anyone know? or is even anyone on the forums?
      February 09, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
    • EvilShadows23: why is server dowm?
      February 09, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
    • Striker Fox2: discord link [link]
      February 09, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
    • stCky: virus dont click, red name means hes banned but forum is broken so he can still use shoutbox #broken
      February 07, 2018, 08:19:33 PM
    • Travas: virus dont click that link
      February 07, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
    • Amcora:[link] <-- discord channel
      February 07, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
    • Amcora:[link]
      February 07, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

Author Topic: Forum moderator application  (Read 590 times)

Offlineschedel

• View Profile
    Forum moderator application
    « on: November 07, 2016, 10:47:50 AM »
    Name: Schedel

Username: elnostra (in-game)

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: The Netherlands

Timezone: UTC (+01:00)

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Between 4-12 hours each day

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I would like to become a Forum moderator , there's not really an active forum and replies on the forums take a long time. Certain problems can be handles a bit faster in my honest opinion.

Why should we choose you over others: I was a forum moderator on runescape itself (2008-2011) of which I honorfully resigned myself because I lost interest into maintaining the forums on Runescape and their development on the game.

What are some useable skills you have?: My work background (the military) learned me to maintain discipline , a strong will of bringing certain things to a good end and a good policy based on rules and strictness.

Staff Experience: As I mentioned above , I used to be a real Runescape forum moderator which gave me a lot of experience during my time on there. While doing that I also played a lot of RSPS's since the beginning of the release of the Moparscape website. I had some great opportunities on great servers and forums to develop myself in my experience and skills. My English language skills increased a lot all because of Runescape and Private servers. In all the years I have been a staff member on a lot of servers. The biggest I can remember was 2speced , deltascape and zdiddy reloaded.

What are the qualities you have?: I have leadership qualities , I got promoted to Corporal at work today. Which basically means you're a squad leader. It makes me aware of the responsibilities and the power you have. Í am a friendly person , that loves to chat. I know how to keep professional business things and private things apart from each other. I maintain a strict rule policy , equality. There won't be milder punishments for people I know better on the forums.

I always try to better myself and find the best solutions , as quick as possible , to keep the forums running smoothly and better for the community. The forums in my eyes are a bit of a forgotton thing , even though it is one of the most important things that are part of the server.

How long have you played Moparscape?: I'm playing on the server for 2 weeks now , the game is not my first priority since I am applying for forum moderator.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: I'll try to give people the best and most smoothly experience on the forums with a great overview. My goal is to help and advice people as quick as possible , so that problems won't last long. And again , I am aware of my responsibilities and power that will be given.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: A better and smooth more running Forum , with a great active community and overview.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: Yes , I fully support and agree to this.
    Yes: I (insert name), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineMao

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    Re: Forum moderator application
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »
    Wow great application my dude. Really think you could be the next zezima of mods. Hope you get it!!!!!
    #ElnostraIGN/SchedelForMod2016.
     :):D:cool::P
    RS2Ad banner

Offlineschedel

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 11:20:33 AM »
    Haha appreciated mate , thanks.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineArcticAngel527

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 11:26:18 AM »
    Great  application! It would be awesome to see someone with such experience moderating our forums =)

Good luck!

Offlineschedel

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 11:27:26 AM »
    Thanks mate. Appreciated a lot. I hope this will be a great step towards a more active Forum. A lot of people hesitate to post stuff because off the inactivity.

OfflineEmpyral

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:48:46 PM »
    O'hai :)

I was a RuneScape Forum moderator throughout these years too! What was your username, I may remember you :D

P.S: I enjoyed reading your application!

Offlinecasey.

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 01:03:18 PM »
    Approved. Welcome to the team!
    Server Developer

OfflineEmpyral

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 02:30:05 AM »
    Not active since 12th November, this should probably be overturned.

Forum Moderation for this section is welcomed, however you've not been active.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.