Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      Today at 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      Today at 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
    • charmie: rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
      May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
    • Tesco Value: eco reset? :o
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
    • Tesco Value: aw is server down? :P
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
    • mandmgalaxy: is the game down?
      May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Author Topic: is this some kind of sick joke?  (Read 1320 times)

Offlineduilmobod

• View Profile
    is this some kind of sick joke?
    « on: December 08, 2016, 04:50:12 PM »
    why am i exiled to an island upon false accusations being thrown upon me? and then why is the evidence i post ignored? what happened to innocent until proven guilty? this little kangaroo court you've got going on will catch up to you sooner or later. the biases you have towards your gazelle friends is becoming more and more emphasized, even the most brainwashed of players will open their eyes to ur wolf tickets soon. i will not accept false labels being thrown upon me. i will not accept punishment for defending myself upon being provoked. the injustice of your power abuse will not stand. i demand apologies from: blindwizard, r a n g 4 m, wilko and pkags. i demand to be compensated 2 hours worth of herblore xp, and while you're at it, get my 100m payout from the bet zalzion weaseled out of. once these demands are met, you can leave me the f alone you bunch of pathetic gazelles.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineJodyy

• View Profile
    Re: is this some kind of sick joke?
    « Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »
    idk why you keep using all the analogies that nobody understands. wolves, gazelles, and these "tickets" have nothing to do with anything. The video you posted shows nothing but somebody asking you a question and you immediately start to get defensive, causing arguments mainly directed towards you because you are telling people to stfu for no apparent reason.

You've brought up this incident of people "harassing" you before. Ignore list and enabling your chat to "off" works. You demand to be left alone on a server that has 200 + players on a daily basis. If you don't want to talk, or seem to get into a silly argument everytime like the one you posted - use ignore/chat off features.  They obviously feed off your remarks and your analogies of gazelles and wolves with tickets.
    Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineJrBanhammerZ

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »
    RS2Ad banner

Offlineduilmobod

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »
    idk why you keep using all the analogies that nobody understands. wolves, gazelles, and these "tickets" have nothing to do with anything. The video you posted shows nothing but somebody asking you a question and you immediately start to get defensive, causing arguments mainly directed towards you because you are telling people to stfu for no apparent reason.

You've brought up this incident of people "harassing" you before. Ignore list and enabling your chat to "off" works. You demand to be left alone on a server that has 200 + players on a daily basis. If you don't want to talk, or seem to get into a silly argument everytime like the one you posted - use ignore/chat off features.  They obviously feed off your remarks and your analogies of gazelles and wolves with tickets.

the video i showed was evidence of yet another snake trying to lure me into their trap with their fake niceness and passive aggressive undertones. theyre trying to point the finger and make me out to be the bad guy. if u fail to see that then you're either blind, or letting the bias toward ur little friends get in the way of objectivity. i dont ever tell someone 'stfu' without cause, so look again.

and about the 'harassment', i really don't give a shit. when i start getting followed around or exiled by mods is when i start bringing shit up (with evidence i might add). the ignore list is a giant waste of time, you chumps just make your little alt accounts to bypass the system and get your shit talk through to me. you personally have witnessed this twice and done nothing about it either time. in regards to turning the chat off completely - why? for u to accuse and ban me for botting? i dont think so. im not gonna fall for a little snake tactic like that. besides, i have friends and allies on this server, and i wont have my experience ruined by a few little bad gazelle apples trying to spoil the bunch.

OfflineJrBanhammerZ

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »
    Now you have me confused. You are now referring to the rest of us as gazelles now? I thought you said that you were the innocent gazelle and we were the big bad wolves? Did you just waste my time drawing that picture or have you come to the realization that you're the one picking on all of us innocent folk?

OfflineMee0345

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 08:21:29 PM »
    Now you have me confused. You are now referring to the rest of us as gazelles now? I thought you said that you were the innocent gazelle and we were the big bad wolves? Did you just waste my time drawing that picture or have you come to the realization that you're the one picking on all of us innocent folk?
    wot? even in his first post he mentioned others as gazelles...
    Quote from: duilmobod
    leave me the f alone you bunch of pathetic gazelles.
    Guessing this guys talking about being lured or something though?
    Edit: nvm, after looking at the video he posted, should keep him banned. If he can't be mature on both forums & in game then why even bother
    dont even play moparscape but can tell this guy should be banned lol
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:30:28 PM by Mee0345 »
    ProjectCXR Main Founder
    I Respect Skyru and Skyro
    Type of Programming Language: English

OfflineDeath Style

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 11:23:36 PM »
    it's a joke man, go back to sleep

OfflineSintax

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 04:06:51 AM »
    When you first started out on the server, I assumed you were role playing. I'm now convinced that you're an rp'er.
    “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”  Terry Pratchett

IGN: Syntax

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.