Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • jennipher11: and now its back
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:57 PM
    • jennipher11: it was the best rsps
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:52 PM
    • jennipher11: try out dodian.net
      November 27, 2020, 03:38:39 PM
    • ZamorakRSPS:[link]
      November 22, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
    • thewraith500: 08 member here come play my server been up for 3 years developing just now advertising Autoscape.org very fun osrs style with some pre-eoc and customs designed by m
      November 20, 2020, 05:53:25 PM
    • Mod Thunder: checkin in from 2008 as well
      November 20, 2020, 05:16:15 AM
    • echaze: anyone still play rsc?
      November 16, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
    • zephrrr: hey all oldie here too. trying to find trpk players
      November 14, 2020, 05:14:26 PM
    • Vengpwe: 08' member checking in.. Hi there guys, long time no see. Any old timers left?
      November 14, 2020, 11:12:42 AM
    • sini: :O
      November 12, 2020, 06:41:02 PM
    • doom_j: you all suck
      November 08, 2020, 09:11:32 PM
    • arham 4: Lmao I remember you Dharma
      November 08, 2020, 02:08:17 PM
    • Dharma: damn why is this site full of spam? :/
      November 06, 2020, 10:37:06 PM
    • 317guy: The feeling knowing this website is where my programming career started thankyou moparscape long time no see
      October 30, 2020, 11:46:05 PM
    • lordy570: long time no see
      October 29, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
    • asshole_rule: no
      October 28, 2020, 08:04:33 PM
    • twins: Wow! Moparscape still exists?!?!?!
      October 28, 2020, 04:47:48 PM
    • Kozs: I'm 23 years old now in 2020, oh have I grown up and Moparscape still has a spot in me heart
      October 25, 2020, 04:20:01 PM
    • Kozs: Love you moparscape, joined here in 2011
      October 25, 2020, 04:19:36 PM
    • iddsyou: great RSPS! [link]  Join us on Discord! [link]  Download: [link]
      October 04, 2020, 03:52:32 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - army_life

Pages: 1 [2] 3
    Debates / Re: Jesus
    « on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »
    You really need to study the bible, I bet you have not even read 5 pages its not just some magical creature.

« on: September 28, 2008, 09:27:12 AM »
    But if you don't believe in god, think of how complex the human brain, eyes, and ears are. Think about how its all processed. That cant just come from nothing. But in others defense god i really doubt can come from nothing also. So its really confusing to choose a side.

That's down to millions/billions of years of evolution, only basic biology! :P

Like I said before a while ago why does it have to be Religion or evolution maybe god made evolution and improved on his creations as he went THINK.

General Discussion / Re: Project Notebook
    « on: September 27, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

« on: September 27, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »

By the way I love how you say 'Omg' if your atheist
    Sarcasm; get a fudgeing clue about it, inbred.
    [/quote]

You do know you just proved my point?

« on: September 27, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
    t's just some crappy story made up thousands of years ago

Awesome that you already know its some crappy story, how do you think everything in earth happens there are billions of people who still believe in god its just stupid not too if you really think of it why not believe in something just because the human mind is incapable of processing the whole theory of god does not mean there is NO higher being there is no scientific fact that there is no god it does not put up a strong argument at all, there are still challenged arguments on BOTH sides there are things that point out god exists and others that do not, thing is we will never know if there is or is not a god until we die.

I like how you put several questions, exclamations, and declarations, ALL IN ONE STATEMENT!!111 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also, why do you think that this world is full of idiots? Let me answer for you: because of all the religious zealots who keep a closed mind based on a 2000+ year old pile of shit storybook/scroll.

By the way I love how you say 'Omg' if your atheist

Awesome that you already know its some crappy story, how do you think everything in earth happens there are billions of people who still believe in god its just stupid not too if you really think of it why not believe in something just because the human mind is incapable of processing the whole theory of god does not mean there is NO higher being there is no scientific fact that there is no god it does not put up a strong argument at all, there are still challenged arguments on BOTH sides there are things that point out god exists and others that do not, thing is we will never know if there is or is not a god until we die.

Back in the days when everyone was like you they believed any old stories, ghosts, superstition, GOD. Then some guy with an IQ higher than the average came along and claimed to be the son of god with a load of other bullshit and everyone believed it. If this happened today (this kinda stuff does sometimes happen) he'd just be regarded as a lunatic or a brainwashing twat.

I just don't get what makes you believe something made up 2000 years ago because it MAY be true. WHY? The scientific research into how the world was created/how it works is logical and has evidence, even though it's no where near complete - a random story made up 2000 years ago doesn't show ANY logic. So how the fudge can you say that you'd rather believe in this story than the small collection of evidence?

I vaguely see your point about us not being able to see the logic behind the world being created by a god, but that's like saying I should believe that my laptop was designed and created by a giant spaghetti monster because I've barely scratched the surface in computer architecture.

Ok well guess what you have your opinion and I have mine I would rather not take my chances not believing in something than just by going on 'feeling or logic' since know one really knows what logic is. It's kind of a metaphor  Baudelaire said is...

The greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist

But then again thats why they call it faith

« on: September 27, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »
    Omfg you must get beat up a lot seriously, your such a ignorant nerd thinking its cool to act 'tough' over the internet lul.

Plus you have no proof that there is no god.

« on: September 27, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »

« on: September 27, 2008, 01:53:52 PM »
    its not fearing I live my life as anyone else would I don't go to church but you don't have to I simply pray at night or thank god I believe in god its not like your wasting your time at all.

« on: September 27, 2008, 01:28:48 PM »
    ok and if you don't believe in god and you die and there is one and there is in fact a hell it will be very funny to see what your reaction is.

Music / Re: In my pants.
    « on: September 03, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »
    Elmo in my pants

General Discussion / Re: Horny things you did when you were little.
    « on: August 26, 2008, 05:34:31 PM »
    Yea and said something more well... Ordinary like take the cover off the lamp and cut the wires a little bit and stick them to your balls...

Downloads / Re: RS 503 HD <450+ Downloads> {First And ONLY Release}
    « on: August 24, 2008, 08:25:14 PM »
    Fixed anti-leech yet when I go to frugooscape.net I click 503 client and gives me this

_game_js5connect.ws

« on: August 24, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
    Of course

« on: August 24, 2008, 01:57:32 PM »
    wtf ^

Ummm I stuck my dick in a light socket to get a cheap thrill

General Discussion / Re: Project Notebook
    « on: August 20, 2008, 02:39:19 PM »
    I can help. xD. -- Send it around the Tampa, Florida area.

I live there (Well born and lived there 6 years) But i live in kissimmee, FL now.

« on: August 18, 2008, 05:52:35 PM »
    start using your quote and learn about religion before you talk about it.

« on: August 18, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »
    Actually yes I would... you still have not answered my question though... What benefits you on making a statement that is completly stupid that will have no benefit to you just if you die... and there is a god you get raped in the ass... you will be regretting it then and refering to my previous statement I cannot answer every single question as I do not know it just as you do not know everything about religion some things are better kept until we die. You will never change my beliefs as they are strong however.

« on: August 18, 2008, 05:35:02 PM »
    lol so if there 'was not' a god as soon as we find a cure for cancer the spaghetti monsters will hear and blow up the world for it to start over again....

and the only reason they do not make since is because you have not studied them= you just listen to what people are saying who is to say your not brainwashed into thinking there is not a god just to fall down to hell being part of satans army...

« on: August 18, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »
    Well Ill just say this.

The human race can ask as many questions as they want because the theory of god may be irrelevant to them so we try to comprehend the meaning of God in a way that makes since to us and since there is so many questions that will only be answered once you pass away people think the it is a joke and religious people are brain washed ect but unless you know all the facts and have seen what happens in after you have died you cannot say 100% 'there is no god' because that's really ignorant and you are misinformed. personally I would rather believe as if there was a god to find out there isn't than live my life believing there was not a god and find out there is. You guys can say all you want but until judgment day happens you will never know. Plain and simple there is no argument about this.

And rog3r the same can be asked about everything else. If there is no god or higher power being creating us how did 'WE' get here...

The big bang

how did anything get here... how did color get here so it can't be just black and this also goes into my sang that there are to many questions left un-answered that the human mind cannot comprehend.

Music / Re: In my pants.
    « on: August 15, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »
    Time of your life in my pants-+

Pages: 1 [2] 3
    Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.