Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:32 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:28 AM
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:23 AM
    • marquise:[link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:24:21 PM
    • marquise: hey guys try autoscape.org [link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
    • Rash: is this site still ded
      October 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
    • The Meek: Just Uploaded New Server ~Phusion~
      October 01, 2019, 03:30:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Join today - Good Eco/Nice Players - [link]
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
    • PavSwag: bopalini
      September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 23, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:52 AM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
      September 22, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xXSh0ckXx

Pages: 12 [3] 45
    Server Help / Re: hi
    « on: May 13, 2015, 07:30:13 PM »
    thanks welliton. I have a blank 317 and plan on sticking with full 317. Im trying to add the new items while still loading the 317 graphics. I have no idea what to do lol. i have some dat files that has the new items and i have the ints and i have the items in my .cfg file but when i go to spawn the items nothing happens.
    I have made a lot of mistakes so far lol. i used to copy and paste tuts but all of them gave me a lot of errors i didnt know how to fix and so i started to learn the language. i know most of the basics now. I took a college course in java and found some good youtube videos that teaches it but its hard for me to convert (i guess) everything from what i learned there to the rsps bc everything i learned hasnt been done for a server so one of the first things i found is that to make the program send a message, you have to do System.out.println(""); but for my server i do c.sendMessage("");. theres been a few other things that i found thats different in the server than in the other thing.
    I have some knowledge of the language. My hardest thing is learning from videos and books lol. I need that interaction and someone to tell me yes u did it or no thats not right or theres a better way to do it. I have looked at a lot of different tuts on java and i learned a lot of stuff from them but its different to make a game than the tuts ive seen.

Hi there,

My advice for you would be that you start off with a base with much content rather than a clean one, since you can always look at the content packed source to see how things are being handled and may re-write it. (I think you mentioned that already).

With re-writing I mean trying to create different code but the same output.

I gotta agree with Welliton, you should start off with a 317 to get used to the protocol. If you're a fast learner, go for higher revisions between 500 and 742. If it's the case that you want to go for higher revisions, drop me a message so I can supply you with further information.

PS: Make sure you're using an IDE.

Server Help / Re: 562 sell anything shop
    « on: May 08, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »
    Code: Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0
    1.                 case45:
    2.                         p.getActionSender().sendString("Sell your items", 620, 22);
    3.                         shopopen(p, 45);
    4.                         generalStore = true;
    5.                         items  = GameEngine.shops.sell;
    6.                         itemsN = GameEngine.shops.sellN;
    7.                         p.getActionSender().sendItems( -1, 64209, 93, p.getInventory().getContainer());
    8.                         p.getActionSender().sendItems( -1, 63746, 556,items, itemsN);
    9.                         break;

so, this is what's in my shophandler.java
    Dude what the hell is your problem? That's like the 6th time you've posted some random thread with no information...

Well, if you could read, the title would explain it all.
    https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,331370.0.html/

Read the rules. If you read it already, read it again. If you still didn't get it, go back to elementary school.
    ^Beside that; You're being a real jerk right now, since we're trying to help you and you're just leaving a message like "HA IF YOU COULD READ YOU COULD SEE IT IN THE TITLE". If you would've read the section rules, you wouldn't say this. That's like the most selfish and arrogant thing I've ever heard in my entire life. You totally do not deserve the help from other people. Don't take help for granted if you continue showing stupidity like that.

Now edit the topic to make it look properly, following at least some criteria given.

Downloads / Re: RuneScape 530 - Xenorune
    « on: January 21, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »
    This is by far one of the best revisions and release I know. So it deserves a bump for the sake of it. If only people would spend more time improving what already exists rather than creating pointless new 'bases' we would surpass Runescape and create better servers.
    I agree with you, it is one of the uniquest revisions, and it may be the best release, but i don't see the point of bumping the thread, if everyone would see it like we do, it would not be in need of a bump. Oh well, opinions differ from each other, so yeah it's too late i guess. Nice source.
    Bumps help the people that don't know what they're looking for, find the content on the earlier pages..
    But usually the bump is in a form of a reply, so it's saying whether it's good or not..
    Which would help the people that doesn't know if they want the source or not decide if they want it.

To be on topic I'd have to agree.. I downloaded this source once but never got to working on it. I don't remember why, exactly.
    I thought Bumps on topics older than 6+ months can result into a punish.. ok.
    Just downloaded it, can't even find the class where the SERVER IP is, the protocol is very new to me.
    They can if no one had replied within 120 days...
    Kk, get to skype.

« on: January 21, 2015, 01:01:15 PM »
    This is by far one of the best revisions and release I know. So it deserves a bump for the sake of it. If only people would spend more time improving what already exists rather than creating pointless new 'bases' we would surpass Runescape and create better servers.
    I agree with you, it is one of the uniquest revisions, and it may be the best release, but i don't see the point of bumping the thread, if everyone would see it like we do, it would not be in need of a bump. Oh well, opinions differ from each other, so yeah it's too late i guess. Nice source.
    Bumps help the people that don't know what they're looking for, find the content on the earlier pages..
    But usually the bump is in a form of a reply, so it's saying whether it's good or not..
    Which would help the people that doesn't know if they want the source or not decide if they want it.

To be on topic I'd have to agree.. I downloaded this source once but never got to working on it. I don't remember why, exactly.
    I thought Bumps on topics older than 6+ months can result into a punish.. ok.
    Just downloaded it, can't even find the class where the SERVER IP is, the protocol is very new to me.

« on: January 21, 2015, 12:48:04 PM »

General Discussion / Re: IRL pictures of you
    « on: January 19, 2015, 05:29:04 PM »
    ok

ALLAHU AKBAR

Amazing and very unique server providing a lot of content. Sk8r managed to develop the smallest things, where other servers lack of, that's why it's so damn nice. I'd recommend everyone to play this, because i was a private beta tester. Since then i couldn't wait to play with other players and make use of the new game experience skarred lands offers. Good luck with this!

Thank you, needed this.

Downloads / Re: [RS3-803] Virtue
    « on: October 11, 2014, 02:47:29 PM »
    my first post here but here goes. I saw this new server and grabbed it up so I can check it out. I have no problems following directions but I also am getting a lot of errors with this using eclipse. https://gyazo.com/7e2d7fe896dabe9cd9f2facccee3bb8c I checked many tutorials and am getting same result each time.
    Oh, come on, that gravedig.
    Go to the section "SERVER HELP", if you're in need of help obviously, gravedigging is not allowed.
    Dude, a month is not a grave dig. We have a system that warns you when it is a grave dig (180 days or more I believe).
    Oh really? Ty for correcting

(l2answerinskypeshitkid)
    ok that's pretty mean for my very first post here. please explain to me how that is gravedigging when clearly all I did was mention this release is filled with errors and I am not the first person to say so. I didn't really even ask for help or anything was just pointing out it is filled with errors. I don't call that grave digging, I call that 1 extra person confirming what has been said by a couple of others. "ERRORS"
    Gravedigging has no context with the post you're submitting, gravedigging is if you post on a thread older than 180+ days ([email protected]), but that's not the case, so, i'd like to apologize for my 'mean' behaviour. Thank you for letting us know what problem consist in the files provided by the author of this thread. :)

Have a nice time ~ Sh0ck

EDIT: Could you post the startClient method?

« on: October 11, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »
    my first post here but here goes. I saw this new server and grabbed it up so I can check it out. I have no problems following directions but I also am getting a lot of errors with this using eclipse. https://gyazo.com/7e2d7fe896dabe9cd9f2facccee3bb8c I checked many tutorials and am getting same result each time.
    Go to the section "SERVER HELP", if you're in need of help obviously, gravedigging is not allowed.
    Dude, a month is not a grave dig. We have a system that warns you when it is a grave dig (180 days or more I believe).
    Oh really? Ty for correcting

(l2answerinskypeshitkid)

« on: October 11, 2014, 07:07:03 AM »

Its not about money.
    I was joking lol
    "monies"
    It was a pretty cringe worthy thing to post. Sounds like your still into memes.
    Oh lord. Another one of these kids.
    What has happen to these forums...

What exactly did your reply have to do with the forum topic? There was no reason to reply to me aside from being edgy.

Aside from that i think a successful rsc server should have a referral program to build a great playerbase. Something like a ::vote command.
    It was a joke because a lot of people will host a server, of any sort, if they believe there is money to be made.
    And really, a ::vote command is the best you can come up with? Where are they going to vote for this RSC server? I haven't seen any site that has voting for RSC. Sure they're not excluding it, but I don't think they're supporting it either.

I get the joke. Its just that joke has nothing to do with the topic. Your rank says "Server Helper" so why don't you use your knowledge to post on topic? A ::vote command seems to work fine for rsckbd(http://www.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=79496). At least this comment had something to do with the topic. Now let me ask you "Server Helper" what ideas do you have for making a better server?(Aside from cringe worthy comments?)
    It'd be harder to pull off with RSC, but something unique and different, for one.
    Because if RSC servers are like anything like RS2/3 servers, it's mostly the same things that Jagex has already done, or hundreds have already done in the past that you're just doing again.
    Example: The KDR "system" introduced into a 317 PI server. That now is in almost every 317 PI you ever see.
    And you will see people advertise it too, sadly.
    That isn't "new", and it sure as hell ain't "unique".

Lets say you want to add smithing. Smithing is rather boring. Like all you do is smelt ores to bars and bars to items.
    Add an extra step in there or replace one.
    Instead of smelting the ores, you put them into a furnace and then when it's "finished" a monster comes out and you have to defeat it using some form of smithing tools. How well you do would be based on your level. the quality of tools would also be based on your level. Like if you were level 20, you'd have steel tools. And how well you defeated the monster would then tell you how many bars you got.

There's something unique that no other server would have. Note this was all thought up and written as I went along.

Not going to lie. That's actually a really good idea. The monster could have useful drops or some kind of special cape or something that lets you show off you defeated one which proves your rank in smithing (like a bronze cape for defeating a bronze monster).
    Never. Mess. With. Sk8r.

Server Tutorials / Re: Keeping your server secure
    « on: August 13, 2014, 01:11:47 AM »
    want to edit this topic with more relevant information but i can't............................................
    Contact a staff member for a temporary access doing that, there was a thread about it.

Kind regards,
    Sh0ck

Snippets / Re: Global Message Method [project insanity]
    « on: June 15, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »
    This is very easy to do, I know, don't go flaming me. Basically this is a lot better way for people that want to globally announce something for example using a yell command you can easily add this method. Anyway go to client and search for 'sendmessage' under that method add this:

Code: [Select]
    public void globalMessage(String message){
    for (Player p : PlayerHandler.players) {
    if (p == null) continue;
    Client c = (Client) p;
    c.sendMessage(message);
    }
    }

Now to use this method it goes like this. If you are using within client class you would simply a use:
    Code: [Select]
    c.globalMessage("Your message goes here");

Simples
    Has been released tons of times... thanks for the contribution, i guess..

Downloads / Re: XENON | 525 | TrisidiaX V3 Remake | Custom Zones
    « on: June 08, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »

nothing special, just fu**** trisidiax. With alot of bugs, and dupes.

Mind you, there are no bugs in it. I didn't change any single thing. All I did is move stuff around. Again, mind you
    You've stated that you did not change a single thing, why are you releasing this then? Trisidia itself contains tons of bugs. How can you say that there are no bugs ? It makes no sense.

To go on more precise; You're just showing off shit which trisidia already has implemented.
    Take this as constructive criticsm for future improvements.

Peace out

Zamorak is still the best god

OT: I know the plans for this server and I must say, it has a lot of them.
    #zammy

When i fix the cache downloader in client im releasing this.
    Release it then since I fixed it for you.
    LOL!
    Gl with this

you guys are taking it way to serious. Yes its a 474 loading yes 525 pvp armours. It's still oldschool, and this is what the community wanted. I don't see why everyone just has to comment shit, like keep it to yourself?
    Wait, a 474 loading 525? Are you sure not a 317 loading 525? Because a pure 474, the client hasn't been discovered enough to be loading custom models.
    Give this man a medal.

« on: April 29, 2014, 03:12:46 PM »
    This will make history.

Pages: 12 [3] 45
    Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.