Announcements > MoparScape Announcements
10 years! Wow. A brief History of the Forums
<<< (2/28) >>>
sini:
Im glad to have been apart of it :) Without Mopar I wouldn't have gotten into programming as much as I have and lead a successful life in development. Thank you so much! And for all of those who helped me get to where I am, you're awesome. Happy ten years.
TabbyKiller:
I was 11 years old when I joined this community, a beardless lil shit know-it-all. Now I'm nearly 20 with hair on my face planning my move to Aussie for film school and still a know-it-all. But to be honest I probably wouldn't know half of the things I do now if it weren't for this place.
justaguy:
It's interesting how I've spent nearly half of my life on here... Lots of change in that span.

Happy 10 years.
Lothy:

--- Quote from: TabbyKiller on February 05, 2016, 12:38:56 AM ---I was 11 years old when I joined this community, a beardless lil shit know-it-all. Now I'm nearly 20 with hair on my face planning my move to Aussie for film school and still a know-it-all. But to be honest I probably wouldn't know half of the things I do now if it weren't for this place.

--- End quote ---
Why study film-making in Australia? Just curious, because opportunities here are far fewer than you would find in the US.
Cres:
It's more of an achievement for you :D
Congratulations!

I came here 6 years ago because the private server I was playing with friends suddenly crashed and I found the exact same copy in the downloads section. I had to learn a bit of Java to get it to work and that's how it all started for me.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version