Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: Do you like rap?  (Read 37686 times)

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    Re: Do you like rap?
    « Reply #460 on: June 26, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »
    50 Cent ruined rap incase you havnt noticed already, 50 cent is the person to give rap a bad name.
    [06:25:46]  _^_:   tL what i object to
    [06:25:59]  _^_:   is the great skill with which you transform any discussion in which you are present
    [06:26:07]  _^_:   into a debate over implications of sodomy
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineMastrChief

• View Profile
    « Reply #461 on: June 26, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »
    Only rap or hip hop or w/e you want to call it is Eminem's music.

Otherwise, its crap. Just a bunch of black people who talk about committing crimes and shit and hating white people for accusing them of what they sing about.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #462 on: June 26, 2007, 10:34:49 AM »
    Only rap or hip hop or w/e you want to call it is Eminem's music.

Otherwise, its crap. Just a bunch of black people who talk about committing crimes and shit and hating white people for accusing them of what they sing about.

Heh, i suggest you look into black history in america, then listen to some of the 80's and 90's rap/hip hop before you judge rap on what shit it has become today.
    [06:25:59]  _^_:   is the great skill with which you transform any discussion in which you are present
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineMastrChief

• View Profile
    « Reply #463 on: June 26, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »
    No thanks, I could cares less what kind of oppression black people have had.

My family didn't migrate here until the 1910's, so thats not my history, and any black man saying I owe him for slavery is stupid.

I'm a tad bit racist, but only because of many past experiences with black people. I've tried defending them, and I got screwed over.

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #464 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:45 AM »

My family didn't migrate here until the 1910's, so thats not my history, and any black man saying I owe him for slavery is stupid.

I'm a tad bit racist, but only because of many past experiences with black people. I've tried defending them, and I got screwed over.

No, i am not saying that.

I am saying in the 80's - 90's, when the black panthers were around, people like 2pac was in the black panthers and by rapping, you get millions of people listening to you, What a great way to put your message across?

New rap is trying to copy the old stuff but failing badly giving the opinion what you have now.

People like 50 cent, just in it for the money, noticed tupacs records still sell the most in the rap /hip-hop industry and decide to get some remixs and release.

He says in one of the remix's "untill makaveli returns its all eyez on me".

Makaveli being one of tupacs aliases, all eyez on me being one of tupacs last songs.
    People like 50 should be dead, not all the good rappers.

Like i said, im not trying to make you improve your opinion on blacks or anything like that, im just saying before you make comments like you did then listen to were rap came from, listen to the real stuff not the shit thats giving it a bad name now.

OfflineMastrChief

• View Profile
    « Reply #465 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »

No, i am not saying that.

I am saying in the 80's - 90's, when the black panthers were around, people like 2pac was in the black panthers and by rapping, you get millions of people listening to you, What a great way to put your message across?

New rap is trying to copy the old stuff but failing badly giving the opinion what you have now.

People like 50 cent, just in it for the money, noticed tupacs records still sell the most in the rap /hip-hop industry and decide to get some remixs and release.

He says in one of the remix's "untill makaveli returns its all eyez on me".

Makaveli being one of tupacs aliases, all eyez on me being one of tupacs last songs.
    People like 50 should be dead, not all the good rappers.

Like i said, im not trying to make you improve your opinion on blacks or anything like that, im just saying before you make comments like you did then listen to were rap came from, listen to the real stuff not the shit thats giving it a bad name now.

People like 50 Cent kill it for me, so I haven't really bothered listening to anything other than Eminem.

I have listened to one of Tupac's songs, I liked it..

Other than that, I stay away from it.

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #466 on: June 26, 2007, 12:10:53 PM »
    Well, at least you aint like some of the other people who posted on this topic, who think all rap is shit because of the people like 50 cent who have ruined it.

i like eminem, as he has his own style, and isn't trying to be something he is not.

Offlinei ancients i

• View Profile
    « Reply #467 on: June 29, 2007, 01:34:51 AM »
    I don't like rap bc i don't wanna listen to some white person say yo nigga yo..i h8 wiggers more than anything
    Join my forums today!!!!!!!!
    http://bradscape.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Offlinexxbestxx

• View Profile
    « Reply #468 on: June 29, 2007, 03:38:58 AM »
    Well, at least you aint like some of the other people who posted on this topic, who think all rap is shit because of the people like 50 cent who have ruined it.

i like eminem, as he has his own style, and isn't trying to be something he is not.
    emine is one of my fav rappers
    thanks to miss.salib. with her new client. i'm hoping to edit it a bit and there will be a new server almost like rs. levling not so easy. mini games. quests. runes for mage. quest for ancient. for more info, please register at darkbowscape.smfforfree3.com
    owner- xxbestxx.

OfflineLiaramongall

• View Profile
    « Reply #469 on: June 29, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »
    I dont hate rap. I dont listen to it or anything, but I dont hate it. I just think its sad that how every generation has been defined by music, ours is going to be rap.... Bitches and ho's??? Come on, there are much better things to listen to....
    If you dont like religion, you can be the anti-christ!
    If your tired of politics, you can be an anarchist!
    Be exactly who you want to be, do what you want to do!
    I am he and she is she, but your the only you!

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #470 on: June 29, 2007, 07:09:28 AM »
    I dont hate rap. I dont listen to it or anything, but I dont hate it. I just think its sad that how every generation has been defined by music, ours is going to be rap.... Bitches and ho's??? Come on, there are much better things to listen to....

Heh another one, rap is not about that, new rap is about that.

Go listen to some 80s-90s rap :)

OfflineLiaramongall

• View Profile
    « Reply #471 on: June 29, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
    Yeah Im pretty sure not much would have changed. Im sorry I just cant accept rap into my music. Too wasteful

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #472 on: June 29, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
    Yeah Im pretty sure not much would have changed. Im sorry I just cant accept rap into my music. Too wasteful

Alright, im just saying, as i have listened to rap since i was as young as 5, as my dad listens to it, i have seen how it has changed, and how bad it has got now.

OfflineSchizzo

• View Profile
    « Reply #473 on: June 30, 2007, 06:24:42 PM »
    I like some rap music. I listen to Jay-Z, Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye West (to name a few). It's fine if people don't like it, it's just their opinion and taste ion music. I just dislike when they don't like it because of some stupid stereotype that they have like: "i cud lern 2 rap in a week lolol" or "rap iz fer stoopid ppl". If the type of music doesn't really fit your lifestyle at all or anything, then it's understandable that you wouldn't like it. Just don't be an idiot about stating your opinion.

OfflineLiaramongall

• View Profile
    « Reply #474 on: July 01, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »
    Yeah. I know how ya feel on that. People dont like punk because they think its about destroying things and fighting. BUT ITS NOT! Its about unity and peace and (in most cases) anti violence. But see there are just those few bands that give us a bad name...

Offlinexxbestxx

• View Profile
    « Reply #475 on: July 01, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
    I like some rap music. I listen to Jay-Z, Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye West (to name a few). It's fine if people don't like it, it's just their opinion and taste ion music. I just dislike when they don't like it because of some stupid stereotype that they have like: "i cud lern 2 rap in a week lolol" or "rap iz fer stoopid ppl". If the type of music doesn't really fit your lifestyle at all or anything, then it's understandable that you wouldn't like it. Just don't be an idiot about stating your opinion.
    tyvm! and i wana see ne one that would rap in 2 weeks i've been rappin for bout 2 yrsnow? and i'm still not that good not that bad..
    thanks to miss.salib. with her new client. i'm hoping to edit it a bit and there will be a new server almost like rs. levling not so easy. mini games. quests. runes for mage. quest for ancient. for more info, please register at darkbowscape.smfforfree3.com
    owner- xxbestxx.

OfflineMastav

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #476 on: July 01, 2007, 02:45:54 AM »
    Alternitive, Rock. A little bit of Rap.

Offlinew00tz0r pwnz

• View Profile
    « Reply #477 on: July 07, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »
    I like pretty much anything.
    Mitch!

Got a cool new server with skillcapes? Id love to check it out sometime. Feel free to pm me whenever

Offlinecheese939

• View Profile
    « Reply #478 on: July 09, 2007, 05:29:57 AM »
    Not all rap is crap, its the wannabe gangsters rap that gives rap a bad image

Youtube Video Views: 157,885
    Subscribers: 208

[color="#FF0000"]Visit my

OfflineMastrChief

• View Profile
    « Reply #479 on: July 09, 2007, 06:04:19 AM »
    Not all rap is crap, its the wannabe gangsters rap that gives rap a bad image

They're all I see on the rare occasions I pass through channels and watch MTV(2) for 5 minutes.

They bitch about racial profiling in a few of their songs yet they rap in most of their others about how much of a gangster/drug dealer they are.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.