Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Author Topic: 12 dead in attack in Paris  (Read 5380 times)

OfflinevManlyMan

• View Profile
    12 dead in attack in Paris
    « on: January 07, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/europe/france-satire-magazine-gunfire/

here's some videos (probably NSFW)
    _schutters_parijs_schiete.html
    Fapping isn't a hobby, it's a way of life.
    Quote from: Ruby
    we shouldn't have an intellectual debates and discussions board on moparscape.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    Re: 12 dead in attack in Paris
    « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 03:34:33 PM »
    Just another stupid fudgeing false flag. Makes me sick.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinevManlyMan

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »

What do you mean false flag?
    Fapping isn't a hobby, it's a way of life.
    Quote from: Ruby
    we shouldn't have an intellectual debates and discussions board on moparscape.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 09:52:28 PM »

"False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them."

OfflineN_A

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 10:03:25 PM »

"False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them."
    any actual sources to back this up or are you just pulling it out of your ass?
    #skyrealm on irc.rizon.net
    #moparscape on irc.moparisthebest.org

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 11:51:37 AM »
    It's France, who cares about them?

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 01:49:41 PM »

Lots, look it up yourself.

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 02:05:01 PM »

No, no, no. You're not allowed to do that. Unless your statement is uncontroversial, you are not allowed to tell anyone to look up information like this themselves. Give us some credible sources to back up your statement of GTFO and go to some of the less intellectual boards like off-topic and server-help.

Offlinenaseem142

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 03:43:39 PM »

No, no, no. You're not allowed to do that. Unless your statement is uncontroversial, you are not allowed to tell anyone to look up information like this themselves. Give us some credible sources to back up your statement of GTFO and go to some of the less intellectual boards like off-topic and server-help.

This is like 9/11 all over again...

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 05:15:22 PM »

I don't gotta do shit. I stated my opinion. There is lots of information out there that shows that this is a very likely false flag. If somebody wants to look into it, then do it. I'm not going to do it for you.

@naseem142

Yep, because sadly 9/11 was also a false flag most likely. I haven't looked into it fully yet, but it's very likely it was.
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 05:17:32 PM by Michael P »

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 05:33:34 PM »
    You are confusing conspiracies with taking advantage of the situation. US didn't orchestrate 9/11 to implement the Patriot act and increase surveillance, they saw an opening and exploited people's fear of terrorism. Unless you have some evidence, don't accuse France and US for killing their own citizens for political gain.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OUT THERE OF A FALSE FLAG ATTACK! Random blogs are not credible.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »
    It's France, who cares about them?
    Glad I wasn't the only one thinking on the "darker" side..
    I was like "It's France, how hard is it to attack them?"

@Michael, stop sounding like my brother... I bet you follow infowars, don't you.

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 05:51:00 PM »

I don't gotta do shit. I stated my opinion. There is lots of information out there that shows that this is a very likely false flag. If somebody wants to look into it, then do it. I'm not going to do it for you.

@naseem142

Yep, because sadly 9/11 was also a false flag most likely. I haven't looked into it fully yet, but it's very likely it was.

Are you one of those people who don't believe in the moon landing and all that.

OfflineSvitkona

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
    Very "Convenient" that the criminals left some ID on the scene of the crime... at least make it believable a bit that it isn't actually planted evidence?? Definitely something "Fishy" going on in here... Furthermore... if you look at the photo "Evidence" posted of the "Perpetrators" of this crime... THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME PERSON... coincidence??? I think not... And if you look at the mayor's name, "Patrick Klugman"... In fact, there's lots of incidences like this... "Charlie" "Patrick" "Molins" "Paris"... THAT'S NOT EVEN A FRENCH NAME, WHY IS HE MAYOR?? Very Very "Fishy" if you ask me... And then look at all these people calling themselves "Charlie" when they're obviously NOT "Charlie"??? WAKE UP SHEEPLE

With the power of my deductive reasoning as shown in my post I can without a doubt say that this is obviously a "False" "Flag" set up by the United States to allow them to launch an invasion on China...
    I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 07:18:06 PM »

@naseem142

Are you one of those people who don't believe in the moon landing and all that.

The moon landing was real. It would of been impossible to film a fake moon landing back then. We just simply didn't have the film required to do it. There is a video out there somewhere that talks about it.

@Sk8r, I sure do.

@Bowser jr, Many different governments have done it. Also, the U.S.A has already killed plenty of innocent citizens... So yeah...
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:20:52 PM by Michael P »

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 07:20:38 PM »
    That's the reason you believe in the moon landing? You are really stupid if you think everything around you is a lie.

OfflineMichael P

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:24:36 PM »
    That's the reason you believe in the moon landing? You are really stupid if you think everything around you is a lie.

That's not the only reason I believe in it. It's just good evidence that it's real.

First off I don't think everything around me is a lie. I, however, do question a lot of things which governments do and say. Why? Because they are known to lie and do evil and/or secret things. That's not being stupid, it's being cautious. What's stupid is being brainwashed into believing everything around you.

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 07:33:46 PM »
    Be skeptical when you have some evidence and see a motive for the actions. Thinking the government just like to to evil thing for the sake of being evil is just plain stupid.

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 11:28:06 PM »
    This blood is on your hands svitkona
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

OfflineSnow_

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 12:56:10 PM »
    IS claimed the attack.
    They also mentioned other assaults will occur in the US, UK and many more countries tomorrow.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.