Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Author Topic: Help...please!  (Read 2165 times)

OfflineCoonHunter

• View Profile
    Re: Help...please!
    « Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 12:45:30 PM »
    But that's none of my business
    exactly.  :)
    CoonHunter, I'll try and donate

Good luck funding his future server.
    Butthurt or nah?
    He has something going on. Hell 2500 is enough to keep a server going for a realy long time.

@Ruby - thank you for the defense when naseem is obviously still a child or someone who has never herd of a bill.
    I use the term 'Coon' in short for Raccoon, not a black person. IF I was insinuating on insulting a black person in such that I hunt them, there are MANY nicknames I can think of, but the simplest would be "AfricanHunter" or of the
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »
    I hope you know, $2500 is a months wage on low income. If you save up now you can make this a Christmas present!
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTomorroww

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 01:01:51 PM »
    How does it even happen someone is denied surgery because he can't pay for it out of his own pocket? Is this normal in the USA?  :confused:

Best of luck with your grandfather anyway, and I'm glad healthcare doesn't work like that here..
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineBowser jr

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
    I hope you know, $2500 is a months wage on low income. If you save up now you can make this a Christmas present!
    People on minimum wage aren't able so save up money since they need the money for rent and food.

OfflineCoonHunter

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 01:07:45 PM »
    I use the term 'Coon' in short for Raccoon, not a black person. IF I was insinuating on insulting a black person in such that I hunt them, there are MANY nicknames I can think of, but the simplest would be "AfricanHunter" or of the

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: November 13, 2014, 01:52:58 PM »
    People on minimum wage aren't able so save up money since they need the money for rent and food.
    I don't think the OP lives in Africa.

You should be jelly, British people get this shit for free :D

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »

Nah, we pay for the NHS through our taxes.
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: November 13, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »

Nah, we pay for it through our taxes.
    You can still claim your tax back.

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 04:52:16 PM »
    in what field?
    im not paid minimum and i work a good 50-60 hours per week and i only bring around 800 bi-weekly. thats nowhere near 2500 whether i get 3 checks in the month or not.

and many of you are forgetting about basic expenses - gas/rent/food/healthcare/spouse/kids etc.

not everyone can afford things so easily.

@naseem - you're a fudgetard for thinking this has anything to do with rsps. i pray that when you need financial help - nobody is there to support you.

@coon - prayers to you and your family. ill try to get some money sent with this next check. I'm pretty set on diapers for a while so i got a bit to spare.

Offlinenaseem142

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 12:42:47 PM »
    in what field?
    im not paid minimum and i work a good 50-60 hours per week and i only bring around 800 bi-weekly. thats nowhere near 2500 whether i get 3 checks in the month or not.

and many of you are forgetting about basic expenses - gas/rent/food/healthcare/spouse/kids etc.

@naseem - you're a fudgetard for thinking this has anything to do with rsps. i pray that when you need financial help - nobody is there to support you.

@coon - prayers to you and your family. ill try to get some money sent with this next check. I'm pretty set on diapers for a while so i got a bit to spare.

It's a topic with two pictures and some sad story on the internet asking "plz gimmie 2.5k dollas im too poor to help my grandfather bcuz fk u".

At least a video of him asking would have helped a bit, Or anything else. I could literally do the same and ask for money, Either way don't tell me you don't have any spare 2500$ you worked on, I know a guy who has a shit job and can do better than you- Or it's just your economy that needs fixing.

fudging hostile twats.

OfflineSvitkona

• View Profile
    « Reply #30 on: November 14, 2014, 12:53:16 PM »
    Hey guys check out how cool and edgy I am I am poor shaming someone I met online, I don't know anything about their circumstances but it sure makes me feel good

You've made your point, if you don't have anything useful to add just move on
    I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: November 14, 2014, 01:34:35 PM »
    in what field?

It's a topic with two pictures and some sad story on the internet asking "plz gimmie 2.5k dollas im too poor to help my grandfather bcuz fk u".

At least a video of him asking would have helped a bit, Or anything else. I could literally do the same and ask for money, Either way don't tell me you don't have any spare 2500$ you worked on, I know a guy who has a shit job and can do better than you- Or it's just your economy that needs fixing.

fudging hostile twats.
    raise the roof hostile twat
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /

OfflineCoonHunter

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 01:38:36 PM »

Nah, we pay for it through our taxes.
    You can still claim your tax back.
    Min. Wage here in Mississippi, USA is still 7.25 an hour.

160 hours (usual month)
    x7.25
    ------------
    -20% (taxes)
    --------------
    $928 USD for the while month on minimum wage.

I make salary of 900 twice a month (1800 a month) now lets punch some numbers.
    -20%
    ----------
    690 for just rent and car
    --------------
    500 (my monthly petro bill since I live a distance from work, yes this is an exact. Costs $250 per check)
    --------------
    Food for my fiance and myself will take up most of that usualy leaving us like $7-$8 per day to feed both of us. She is trying to find a job as I type.

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:05 PM »
    Ouch, our minimum wage is almost double that.

OfflineCoonHunter

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: November 14, 2014, 01:49:31 PM »
    Ouch, our minimum wage is almost double that.
    Exactly, please ask questions before assuming that I am just trying to get money. Minimum wage is supposed to be raised but that doesn't mean its actually going to be.

Glad I finally got my point accross that I litterally and almost tapped out every month sending him what little I can. My parents make even less than I do.

OfflineAshi

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: November 14, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
    I still wouldn't beg for money.

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: November 14, 2014, 04:20:04 PM »
    Well that's you, isn't it?  :)
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: November 14, 2014, 04:28:08 PM »
    there's a fine line between begging for money and seeking financial help that is completely outside your reach.

Offlinemopmans little slave

• Absolute twat
      • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: November 14, 2014, 07:42:45 PM »
    white girls with a financial safety net the size of fucking russia should keep quiet, thanks

this guy is trying to keep a family member living, he's not doing this for his own financial gain
    adoration of the magi

OfflineNot_a_bot

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: November 14, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »
    I see that your a CoonHunter. I'll hire you for a quick one or two day job to hunt down some coons I've come across. I live out in an area where they come out in gangs of like 4-5. They're quite annoying and very aggressive, hard to see at night and always trying to loot garbage. I really need to get rid of them before they become a nuisance, I can't do it alone. PM if interested. (great gig for something over the weekend).

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.