Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      Today at 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: Tom Plays Turbo Dismount  (Read 341 times)

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    Tom Plays Turbo Dismount
    « on: April 04, 2015, 11:02:54 PM »

He's having so much fun.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:06:13 PM by tyb97 »
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    Re: Tom Plays Turbo Dismount
    « Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 11:06:01 PM »
    LMAO ..
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »

Today Tom started the day off trying to pick up ladies in his car.

Then he had to go to take dance lessons.

After a long day of fun, he still had to go to work.
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTom

• hi
    • Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 02:13:10 AM »
    That's cyberbullying. :(

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:11:28 AM »
    Serious question: Why are you comparing itunes to android? Android an open source OS(like a book anyone can edit) is made for mobile, while itunes is a program owned by a company... I think you want to compare mac to windows. If you that's the comparison you were aiming for, read below.
    Not trying to bash on apple, but here's what I think:
    History: I thought apple copied what microsoft also copied... Neither of them invented the visual operating system.
    Main difference:Objective difference between windows and mac: Mac owns all levels of horizontal and vertical production, while windows is just the operating system, the interface.
    Quality Assurance: Apple has a more controlled environment, good for the casual user, while windows has a higher quality standard, due to the fact that every step of integration has an independant quality control system done by a different company.
    Would you rather have one quality control for an entire product? Or one quality control for the cpu, one for the gpu, one for the psu, etc.
    Product integration: You would think that this would mean bad communication between different parts for the windows OS, right? Actually, since everything has to function at all levels and within all companies, the windows operating system and the modern computer is extremely standard, to make sure everything always works. By contrast, the apple product designs something new every year, at all levels of production, which means that backward compatibility is often impossible.
    Conversion: It's very hard for a windows user to integrate to mac, because mac is a self contained unit. You can't have a bit of mac, you need to fully convert to apple to be able to fully access the product.
    Quality of interface: Doesn't matter because you can run windows VM or windows interface on mac as well as mac VM or mac interface on windows, so either product is fine, you can then pick whichever interface you prefer, regardless of which product you buy. This goes for the programs, for how the software works, etc. It's all fully custom in both systems, I believe. (I'm not sure for apple, never done this, but pretty sure there's mac interface clones for windows)
    Price to quality: Since apple has monopoly over all levels of mac, obviously it is way is more expensive. Arguably, a stock mac costs about 1.5x to double the cost of a windows computer with the exact same specifications. Considering that windows is highly customizable and is fully modular like a lego, custom parts are much cheaper than buying a stock computer. For the same specs, you can buy a windows pc for 500$ that you could only match with a 1500$ to 2000$ mac. A 2000$ custom PC is unrivaled in terms of specifications.
    Personal comments and DRM implementation: I bought three apple devices. The iPod video for mp3 and video, a used mac for trial and the iPod touch back in the hype of 2009. All three times, I installed itunes, quicktime, etc. I then couldn't understand iTunes. Why does it force me to sync? A concept I couldn't quite understand at the time. Why is iTunes holding my songs hostage in an interface that I don't have full control over? I was used to windows and the folder system, to which I can do a million and one things to my files. I didn't quite understand what iTunes was either... Were my songs just being read from their current location? Were they copied over to some temporary folder? Am I using 2x HDD space without my consent? In any case, all three times, I ended up very frustrated at the lack of control over my own tools, and threw them away. Windows gives me full control over every tiny aspect I wish. I won't give that away for a pretty interface.
    The only reason I see for getting a mac, is that you don't ever want to fudge with your system. You want it to perform very strict tasks and do not want to deviate from them. And even then, why not buy a product that's 3x cheaper, can do more, and you can use your beloved mac interface?
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.