Well many of you know I've been updating the server for couple weeks, but I never posted an actual log of everything I do, so this post will be all about what I did and what I'll do.Bugs Patched
- Firemaking => You had to click to walk and you could get 99 with a single log.
- Woodcutting => You could get logs from a tree that was already chopped, causing the tree stump to remain a longer period of time.
- Mining => Same issue of woodcutting, plus the animation timing was awfull.
- Crafting => You no longer make furys but onyx amulets instead.
- Fletching => It no longers bugs with crafting, you no longer can make a thousand bows with 1 bow string, bolts and bolts tips are now an automatic action.
- Books had a weird deflect animation.
- Runecrafting had wrong multiplier levels and rune essence wasn't working.
- You couldn't have more than 6 AGS and Dragon Claws in your bank, otherwise they would dissapear.
- Fixed robes (g) and (t) being glitched in the player's model.
- ::bank now stops any skilling action.
- Saradomin, zamorak and guthix staffs can be obtained in mage bank.
- You can move through the pipe between edgeville and varrock's dungeon.
- Mystery box is now harder to obtain the super rares.
- You can't make furys without enchanting the onyx amulets anymore.
- Bolt crafting is now a automatic action.
- Bolt tip crafting is now a automatic action.
- Trees now have a greater distance to be chopped.
- Jailed players can no longer yell.
- Donators wont have to wait the 1 hour timer anymore.
- Shops now restock properly and wont run out of original stock.
- Enchanting is now added, you can enchant amulets, necklaces, rings, bracelets and bolts.
- Added bones to peach and bones to banana spells.
- Added superheat spell.
- Barrows got the entire minigame re-written, with better loot tables and bugfree.
- Commands to reset skills have been added.
- Added the administrator, moderator and community manager ranks.
- Added alot of more commands to staff so they have more control on scammers.
- Recipe for disaster miniquest, where you complete it to gain access to the gloves.
- Master skill cape.
- Drops will be enabled sometime soon.
- Slayer will be "renewed" with more features.
- More trees and minerals will be added for more skilling possibilities.