RuneScape 2 Development > RS Client Hacking

100% Perfect Godsword Standing, Walking, Running, Attacking, and Blocking Anims.

<<< (95/104) >>>

SilentCJ:

--- Quote from: Faygopenguin on February 24, 2010, 05:58:57 PM ---In my server my godswords don't work entirely correct

when I stand it is a d schimmy..
when I run it is a d schimmy
when I attack it is a god sword
when I special it is god sword

What did I do wrong?

--- End quote ---

Server sided, nothing you done wrong, you just gotta change a few numbers where it states the animation emotes it uses when doing them actions.

--- Quote from: razami on February 26, 2010, 09:56:59 AM ---How do you add the GFX's or anims or animations etc. To make the God Sword specials to work and Dragon Claw specials to work please post back a TUT link or something
Thank you :)

--- End quote ---

Uhh, I ain't got a tutorial, probably one at Rune Server.

Smudss:
This is going to sound super noob...
But I actually almost did it right  :eek:

Except the attack and defend animation things are wrong..
Where do I have to go to change them...?

SilentCJ:

--- Quote from: Smudss on February 26, 2010, 02:35:57 PM ---This is going to sound super noob...
But I actually almost did it right  :eek:

Except the attack and defend animation things are wrong..
Where do I have to go to change them...?

--- End quote ---

Server side, try searching

--- Code: ---GetBlockAnim
--- End code ---
and

--- Code: ---GetWepAnim()
--- End code ---

In your client.java.

If you're using delta, then I can't help you.

Sideways_8:
Amazing work man, I've just added this to my server. I'm in the process of developing it, and being the amazing java coder I am, its going phenomenal. But, if you don't mind, I have a question. I noticed you said you know how to add GFX's. Well, I need to do special attack GFX's because apparently the base I used doesn't have them. So, where are the GFX's stored, and how do I make new ones?

SilentCJ:

--- Quote from: Sideways_8 on February 26, 2010, 04:25:37 PM ---Amazing work man, I've just added this to my server. I'm in the process of developing it, and being the amazing java coder I am, its going phenomenal. But, if you don't mind, I have a question. I noticed you said you know how to add GFX's. Well, I need to do special attack GFX's because apparently the base I used doesn't have them. So, where are the GFX's stored, and how do I make new ones?

--- End quote ---

Could help you a bit more if I had my laptop, it died though, but the class for GFXs is class23, if that's any help.
I have a tutorial on making ints for class23 somewhere, search it in models section somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version