RuneScape 2 Development > RS Client Hacking

Reflection Cheat client (Works for multiple servers)

<<< (14/34) >>>

Whackatre:

--- Quote from: Joseph69 on July 20, 2012, 11:03:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Whackatre on July 20, 2012, 10:59:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joseph69 on July 20, 2012, 10:50:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Whackatre on July 20, 2012, 10:48:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joseph69 on July 20, 2012, 10:17:41 PM ---Someone please give me some commands to add, i really need the npc spawn command or ? just tell me where & how to get commands. THANKS  :)

--- End quote ---

You can lookup the RS317 protocol here: https://rswiki.moparisthebest.com/Home=317_Protocol.

--- End quote ---
i got no idea of how to create my own you got some default ones i can have ? please dude.  Thanks

--- End quote ---

Take a look at some of the example methods (the ones that call Stream methods). To send a packet, send its opcode via createFrame(opCode), and then send the necessary packet information (look at RS wiki and the examples).

--- End quote ---
I've never codded, unsual commands like this, i am only known with normal rsps commands in source, i wish i could add some commands i really need some. & this website is not that helpful. sorry to say

--- End quote ---

Step away from the RSPS scene then; you are not going to learn anything useful by memorizing a few methods in a private server source. The stream functions are not 'unusual commands', they are methods found in the Stream class, which you can take a look at, by the way. The website is helpful, and most 317 packets are documented. Although the packet data types (big/little endians, words, etc) may initially sound confusing, most of the corresponding methods in the Stream class are named just like them (sorry if that wasn't clear; what I meant was that most of those methods are named in a way that you can easily compare them to each packet protocol documented on the website).

Joseph69:

--- Quote from: Whackatre on July 20, 2012, 11:11:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joseph69 on July 20, 2012, 10:17:41 PM ---Someone please give me some commands to add, i really need the npc spawn command or ? just tell me where & how to get commands. THANKS  :)

--- End quote ---
Sorry, i got no idea of what you are talking about, and how do i even use this website? someone please help me. I really need more commands.

You can lookup the RS317 protocol here: =317_Protocol.

--- End quote ---
i got no idea of how to create my own you got some default ones i can have ? please dude.  Thanks

--- End quote ---

Take a look at some of the example methods (the ones that call Stream methods). To send a packet, send its opcode via createFrame(opCode), and then send the necessary packet information (look at RS wiki and the examples).

--- End quote ---
I've never codded, unsual commands like this, i am only known with normal rsps commands in source, i wish i could add some commands i really need some. & this website is not that helpful. sorry to say

--- End quote ---

Step away from the RSPS scene then; you are not going to learn anything useful by memorizing a few methods in a private server source. The stream functions are not 'unusual commands', they are methods found in the Stream class, which you can take a look at, by the way. The website is helpful, and most 317 packets are documented. Although the packet data types (big/little endians, words, etc) may initially sound confusing, most of the corresponding methods in the Stream class are named just like them (sorry if that wasn't clear; what I meant was that most of those methods are named in a way that you can easily compare them to each packet protocol documented on the website).

--- End quote ---

tyb97:

--- End quote ---

You can lookup the RS317 protocol here: https://rswiki.moparisthebest.com/Home=317_Protocol.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Actually we are quite helpful, we just don't spoon-feed retards, the only time we do is if you show some significant symptoms of medical retardation, which don't worry, you aren't far from that. Go learn Java, all you have to do is go look at all the methods that have to do with what your trying to do in the source, not that hard. If you can't solve problems on your own without getting spoon-fed, your not welcome here.

m1lkman:
haha nice work. gnna play around with this.

pk7:
post a video how to use :D because i still dont know how to use this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version