RuneScape 2 Development > RS Client Hacking

RuneScape Interface Editor/Emulator Release [Updated 9/26/10]

<<< (15/25) >>>

badger41:
Lin ive recreated the 474 skill interface, everything works perfectly except for one thing. The total level thing is calculated client sided and i cant figure out how to add the 2 new skills to whatever it is that calculates the total level..

Fridder:
Can someone help me and not be an ass or captain obvious?
Why does this happen:
I open the interface editor.
I click "Open interface file", "Browse for folder" pops up whenever i click on the .dat file, which it tells me to do..
pm me if you want to, i just need some help is all.

Destruction:
Click "Open Cache" and choose your cache folder.

Fridder:

--- Quote from: Destruction on September 21, 2010, 05:40:56 PM ---Click "Open Cache" and choose your cache folder.

--- End quote ---
Ok this shit is not working out so well, is there something i need to download BEFORE I use this?? Or is it like any type of windows 32 bit vista that was bought 3 days ago can use this? WHAT DO I NEED!?!

Lin:

--- Quote from: badger41 on September 21, 2010, 05:37:13 AM ---Lin ive recreated the 474 skill interface, everything works perfectly except for one thing. The total level thing is calculated client sided and i cant figure out how to add the 2 new skills to whatever it is that calculates the total level..

--- End quote ---
In a Galkon's renamed client, the code you're looking for is inside the extractInterfaceValues method inside the client class (Or maybe I renamed it to that, I'm not sure), which is:

--- Code: ---                if(j1 == 9)
                {
                    for(int l1 = 0; l1 < Skills.skillsCount; l1++)
                        if(Skills.skillEnabled[l1])
                            k1 += maxStats[l1];

}
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version