RuneScape 2 Development > RS Client Hacking

thanxs runeagent

<<< (3/4) >>>

drubrkletern:
i sense some bad blood here

--- Quote from: Davidi2 on May 30, 2015, 04:41:01 PM ---spam servers full of the webs and trees etc

--- End quote ---
heh

Justin Bieber:
If nobody used tools like runeagent to act like a twat then the server owners would have no incentive to fix the bugs.. or at least find a more secure base. I know 12 year old me wouldn't have given a shit if someone came on my server and started telling me how to improve my code. If everyone starts spamming webs and trees then I'll be looking for a new base straight away.

Davidi2:

--- Quote from: Justin Bieber on May 31, 2015, 06:30:10 AM ---If nobody used tools like runeagent to act like a twat then the server owners would have no incentive to fix the bugs.. or at least find a more secure base. I know 12 year old me wouldn't have given a shit if someone came on my server and started telling me how to improve my code. If everyone starts spamming webs and trees then I'll be looking for a new base straight away.

--- End quote ---
Definitely true in a lot of cases

mrbad23:
Can anyone post of vid of them finding the hooks for config file on a non obfuscated client?

RuneAgent:
someone already did that if you just look at the bytecode its easier as obfuscated or not it will pretty much look the same

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version