RuneScape 2 Development > RS Models

Datmaker 1.37c - The Latest DatMaker.

Pages: <<< (7/21) >>>

Moparisthebest:

Just curious here, where is the source code to this posted?  It was based on GPL'd code released by bentski, so the source for this must be available to download as well.  I'm sure MrPotatoHead would not have went against the GPL since here he explicitly cited it when someone else posted a program based on bentski's GPL'd code.

--- Quote from: MrPotatoHead on June 23, 2008, 09:22:10 PM ---put the source up

--- End quote ---

So, where was this posted and where is the source link?

SilentCJ:

--- Quote from: Moparisthebest on July 02, 2010, 01:09:01 AM ---Just curious here, where is the source code to this posted?  It was based on GPL'd code released by bentski, so the source for this must be available to download as well.  I'm sure MrPotatoHead would not have went against the GPL since here he explicitly cited it when someone else posted a program based on bentski's GPL'd code.

--- Quote from: MrPotatoHead on June 23, 2008, 09:22:10 PM ---put the source up

--- End quote ---

So, where was this posted and where is the source link?

--- End quote ---

Yeah he did release the source code for a slightly previous version, although, link seems to be invalid, outdated now.
#msg2587493

dragmagic:

i have the old source that he put out the one that is an "invalid" link just look on my site for the datmaker the link is in my sig it should be on there

Moparisthebest:

I knew MrPotatoHead respected the GPL. :)  I have attached the source to the first post.

VX Bashar VX:

--- Quote from: Moparisthebest on July 02, 2010, 11:29:47 AM ---I knew MrPotatoHead respected the GPL. :)  I have attached the source to the first post.

--- End quote ---

Sounds serious lolol

Pages: <<< (7/21) >>>

Go to full version