Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • AutoScapeM: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
    • AutoScapeM: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:30 PM
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:25 PM
      September 19, 2019, 11:57:19 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 19, 2019, 12:36:06 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 19, 2019, 12:35:49 PM
    • Codar: Come join us while we're fresh we're growing fast!! @ [link]
      September 18, 2019, 09:30:25 PM
    • Codar: New RSPS come check us out! @ [link]
      September 18, 2019, 04:07:24 AM
    • Codar: Released a new server come check us out! @ [link]
      September 18, 2019, 02:08:23 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild will be hosting some tournaments later to win some mystery boxes, join here : [link]
      September 16, 2019, 09:50:10 AM
    • calemx: death's-server has officially been released, come check us out  - [link]
      September 13, 2019, 04:14:21 AM
      September 12, 2019, 12:26:40 PM
    • cbrophy: would my account from 2013 work?
      September 12, 2019, 05:04:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild has officially been released, come check us out - [link]
      September 11, 2019, 11:26:35 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild has officially been released, come check us out - [link]
      September 11, 2019, 11:26:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild is due to be released tomorrow! First few players will recieve some goodies. Sign up on our website [link] Join our discord for updates [link]
      September 07, 2019, 07:43:28 PM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild is due to be released tomorrow! First few players will recieve some goodies. Sign up on our website [link] Join our discord for updates [link]
      September 07, 2019, 07:42:59 PM
    • ChrisMeadows: Yo, what's the forum's discord?
      September 04, 2019, 08:33:06 PM
    • newerarsps: i cannot register to rsps list anyone can help?
      September 01, 2019, 11:24:00 PM
    • PavSwag: Date Registered: July 03, 2012, 03:54:45 PM Think im just as good vet as u man, + I have over 80B in rs3 think im good on anyones 100k ass lookin bank b oi
      August 27, 2019, 10:48:09 AM

Author Topic: [Info]MoparClassic - RSC source.  (Read 13289 times)

Offlinejrbtfc

• View Profile
    Re: [Info]MoparClassic - RSC source.
    « Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 05:01:00 PM »
    Looking for some guidance here.

I've downloaded the Lothy MoparClassic here: https://github.com/MoparClassic/MoparClassic

Now, I'm reading this and other pages mentioning the "auth.php" file.

Was this supposed to come with MoparClassic? Either way, I am only able to find it within xampp. Github offers a preview of what is in the download, and I can see that it's not in there on Lothy MoparClassic.

There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear
    There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear\Auth
    There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear\PEAR\Command

I suppose I'm confused because I'm reading that I should be copying auth.php FROM MoparClassic > LoginSErver TO xampp www files.

Any advice?

The other thing is when I find this correct auth.php, do I copy to C:\xampp\perl\vendor\lib\www or C:\xampp\perl\vendor\lib\auto\www?

Or am I doing this entire thing incorrectly?
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCodeForFame

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »
    Looking for some guidance here.

I've downloaded the Lothy MoparClassic here: https://github.com/MoparClassic/MoparClassic

Now, I'm reading this and other pages mentioning the "auth.php" file.

Was this supposed to come with MoparClassic? Either way, I am only able to find it within xampp. Github offers a preview of what is in the download, and I can see that it's not in there on Lothy MoparClassic.

There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear
    There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear\Auth
    There is an auth.php in C:\xampp\php\pear\PEAR\Command

I suppose I'm confused because I'm reading that I should be copying auth.php FROM MoparClassic > LoginSErver TO xampp www files.

Any advice?

The other thing is when I find this correct auth.php, do I copy to C:\xampp\perl\vendor\lib\www or C:\xampp\perl\vendor\lib\auto\www?

Or am I doing this entire thing incorrectly?
    There are different ways to authenticate users. You probably shouldn't be using that one. Just stick to the default configs for the LS, and you should be fine. Also, the most current documentation is the GitHub's README.md.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCamHart

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 01:12:32 AM »
    I heard there is a private forum section for this project? Can I have access?
    You can request access in this thread.

May i have access?
    Runescape Gambling

Offline-Nothing

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 08:49:57 AM »
    I heard there is a private forum section for this project? Can I have access?
    You can request access in this thread.

May i have access?
    There is but it's not worth getting access to, literally nothing has been done for years.

OfflineCamHart

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 10:16:11 AM »
    Yea looking at the github repo shows nothings been done for years.  If theres any sort of dicussion topics that could be helpful to me too.

Offline-Nothing

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: April 04, 2015, 06:14:54 AM »
    Yea looking at the github repo shows nothings been done for years.  If theres any sort of dicussion topics that could be helpful to me too.
    There is nothing useful there.
    http://i.imgur.com/AFUUjVW.png

OfflineExiledNoob

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »
    Aww.. I thought MoparScape had a RSC server up and running for me to play
    sadface.. i dont wanna play rsc revoluton or rscevolution or whatever the hell it's called.

Someone should re-upload the source and client so I can get to work and see what kind of masterpiece I can make!
    I started playing RS durring the RSC era. Kept the same account for 12 years and still play on it today. It has access to jagex's "veteran world 1" on runescape classic and everything. So needless to say, I know Classic pretty well and would love to work on my own private project
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:04:49 AM by ExiledNoob »

Offlinegawdz666

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: December 15, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »
    Aww.. I thought MoparScape had a RSC server up and running for me to play
    sadface.. i dont wanna play rsc revoluton or rscevolution or whatever the hell it's called.

Someone should re-upload the source and client so I can get to work and see what kind of masterpiece I can make!
    I started playing RS durring the RSC era. Kept the same account for 12 years and still play on it today. It has access to jagex's "veteran world 1" on runescape classic and everything. So needless to say, I know Classic pretty well and would love to work on my own private project

Good for you the repo's are available on github.
    Quote from: xEnt
    At First I Was Like..."I came to the conclusion today that i am over RSC.."Then I Was all Like..."Official Moparscape RSC Server"

Offlinesin

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: January 02, 2016, 02:22:46 PM »
    Hey guys I have this server running and am able to login and connect to it with the mpc-client! I'm wondering how much of this server is completed? I see there are no quests but the system is there to implement them, does this mean things like smithing don't yet work? Can anyone point me in the direction of helpful threads regarding this base or is there not much information on it yet and I should just be learning as I go? At this point my next step is to setup the server on a VPS/Dedicated server so I can start building the character creation part of the website and integrating it for login/registration.

Do most people usually replicate the old quests or is it easier to just build all new content?

I see there is a Username.Json file is this the only way to tell what the person has in their inventory? It doesn't seem to be updated in real time.

Thanks for any help I can get!

OfflineLothy

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: January 02, 2016, 04:54:21 PM »
    To be honest with you I was largely uninvolved in making source code changes. Those who were working on it aren't around much anymore.
    I'm not sure how fit for use/purpose it is, but you're pretty much on your own.
    <&Speljohan_> i wouldnt want to live in a society where Mopman isnt monitored 24/7

OfflineCodeForFame

• View Profile
    « Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 05:50:33 PM »
    Hey guys I have this server running and am able to login and connect to it with the mpc-client! I'm wondering how much of this server is completed? I see there are no quests but the system is there to implement them, does this mean things like smithing don't yet work? Can anyone point me in the direction of helpful threads regarding this base or is there not much information on it yet and I should just be learning as I go? At this point my next step is to setup the server on a VPS/Dedicated server so I can start building the character creation part of the website and integrating it for login/registration.

Do most people usually replicate the old quests or is it easier to just build all new content?

I see there is a Username.Json file is this the only way to tell what the person has in their inventory? It doesn't seem to be updated in real time.

Thanks for any help I can get!
    Take a look at the readme, there is a lot of helpful information in there.

Offlinesin

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: January 29, 2016, 02:46:53 AM »
    Can mpc-client be embedded into the website after I have compiled the jar?

OfflineCodeForFame

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: January 31, 2016, 01:34:17 AM »
    Can mpc-client be embedded into the website after I have compiled the jar?
    Yes.

OfflineRuneAgent

• wololo
      • View Profile
      • MITB FORUMS
    « Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 08:05:24 AM »
    other than the few issues on the github if I was to use this source will I have a good time or bad time?

Offlinecleako

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: February 04, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »
    The MySQL auto account registration was never made functional. The reddit bot authentication is not documented to be viable without hours of trial and error. sha512(sha515(padToLength20(pass))) has not worked when trying to generate password hashes for the MySQL database either.

OfflineCodeForFame

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 04:23:23 PM »
    The MySQL auto account registration was never made functional. The reddit bot authentication is not documented to be viable without hours of trial and error. sha512(sha515(padToLength20(pass))) has not worked when trying to generate password hashes for the MySQL database either.
    Not sure why you can't get passwords to work, but I literally just tried it and got it working.

I just did what was said to do in the following issue:
    https://github.com/MoparClassic/MoparClassic/issues/137

It got past the auth but I CBA adding data manually to the exp tables to see if login fully works.

Offlinecleako

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 08:30:24 AM »
    Was trying to manually convert. Not sure how to write it in PHP.

OfflineCodeForFame

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 10:34:26 AM »
    Was trying to manually convert. Not sure how to write it in PHP.
    Miss Silabsoft wrote up a post in the private forum on your topic there.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.