RuneScape Classic > RSC Server Development / Discussion

[Info]MoparClassic - RSC source.

<<< (7/8) >>>

CodeForFame:

--- Quote from: sin on January 02, 2016, 02:22:46 PM ---Hey guys I have this server running and am able to login and connect to it with the mpc-client! I'm wondering how much of this server is completed? I see there are no quests but the system is there to implement them, does this mean things like smithing don't yet work? Can anyone point me in the direction of helpful threads regarding this base or is there not much information on it yet and I should just be learning as I go? At this point my next step is to setup the server on a VPS/Dedicated server so I can start building the character creation part of the website and integrating it for login/registration.

Do most people usually replicate the old quests or is it easier to just build all new content?

I see there is a Username.Json file is this the only way to tell what the person has in their inventory? It doesn't seem to be updated in real time.

Thanks for any help I can get!

--- End quote ---
Take a look at the readme, there is a lot of helpful information in there.

sin:
Can mpc-client be embedded into the website after I have compiled the jar?

CodeForFame:

--- Quote from: sin on January 29, 2016, 02:46:53 AM ---Can mpc-client be embedded into the website after I have compiled the jar?

--- End quote ---
Yes.

RuneAgent:
other than the few issues on the github if I was to use this source will I have a good time or bad time?

cleako:
The MySQL auto account registration was never made functional. The reddit bot authentication is not documented to be viable without hours of trial and error. sha512(sha515(padToLength20(pass))) has not worked when trying to generate password hashes for the MySQL database either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version