After 5 years of dead silence, I got flaming inspiration to resurrect my dead project (CustomRSC) alive. Even though I lost all my previous files, I have started from the scratch and been going hard for now. Million thanks to my friend for the server and client files. He will stay anonymous, if not going to tell himself ♥
As I almost didn't even touch RSC (or forums) for the past 5 years, I have to ask you something. Is there any RSC servers that has completely custom world map and quests?
I may or may not be posting pictures actively here of my ongoing project. RSC Unique will be server with
Give me comments. Tell me if what I am doing is completely waste of my time. I really love this project myself and am willing to work hard for it.
- Completely new world map made entirely from the scratch. For now it will be containing 5x5 map pieces (one map piece containing 48x48 coordinates) + 5x5 underground map and 5x5 upstairs map area ofc. Area will be increased later with updates, but if I ever get my 5x5 area complete, I am planning to release my work for beta testing. It might take some time though.
- Completely new list of self-made quests in the new world.
- Wilderness area is currently removed. I am either planning to create new area for pvp, or stick to then plan of putting PVP-item. My plan was that equiping the PVP-item will make you in PVP-mode, and will give you 20% more exp of anything you do. Taking off the PVP-item will need 5-10 seconds to stay still but putting it on can be done instantly.
- I am using original skills from RSC. All skills will be free to train, no need for subscriptions or anything else.There is probably working runecrafting code in my files, so I might consider putting it also working on my new world. (I haven't tested if it works but it was on the list of skills)
- I am using items from original RSC but some descriptions etc will be customized.
- I am using original list of NPC's from RSC but every named NPC's will be renamed and customized. Monsters will stay the same.
- I probably will lower the lvl gap for all skills for 50 or something until I get more things done and raise it later with updates.
As you can see they are not ready yet. ~