RuneScape Classic > RSC Server Development / Discussion

Official Moparscape RSC Server - General Discussion Topic

<<< (38/160) >>>

Seek:

--- Quote from: TrauMatiX on May 13, 2011, 12:32:28 AM ---With the RSC community being so small, it makes perfect sense to start it off in F2P at the least.
F2P = Smaller Area
Smaller Area = More players in same places, makes it feel more crowded, and makes it more fun for everyone.

IMO, It should be
Non-Sub:   2x, 2.5x wilderness
Subscriber: 3x, 3.5x wilderness

Hayden, get at me on msn, or pm me some irc info to chat.

--- End quote ---
If you took the time to do a little reading, you'd see that there not doing any type of subscriber system. Everyone plays with a flat rate of xp

JUMPHIM:

--- Quote from: JUMPHIM on May 11, 2011, 02:55:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Businessman on May 11, 2011, 01:59:02 PM ---with a 100 percent replica of rsc, no portals etc... I bet staking will be in Draynor, and Lumbridge, like old times, same as Pking in Varrack wild.

--- End quote ---
the pkned in varrock was not pkned

--- End quote ---
what i mean is unpure noobs with addy legs rune large mith 2h pkned at varrock 1 wildy running in and out wasnt pkned shit was lame son, also if ya do end up going  f2p you wont have to many players with out dueling  so that should be a must add

nacional:
varrock was great for low lvl pking. I started pking at varrock then headed to edge which is only
better imo because of castle.

JUMPHIM:

--- Quote from: nacional on May 13, 2011, 09:40:40 PM ---varrock was great for low lvl pking. I started pking at varrock then headed to edge which is only
better imo because of castle.

--- End quote ---
pked one time in varrock didn't like it castle pkned was the shit hell walking from lumby to edge was the shit lol

TrauMatiX:

--- Quote from: Seek on May 13, 2011, 01:01:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: TrauMatiX on May 13, 2011, 12:32:28 AM ---With the RSC community being so small, it makes perfect sense to start it off in F2P at the least.
F2P = Smaller Area
Smaller Area = More players in same places, makes it feel more crowded, and makes it more fun for everyone.

IMO, It should be
Non-Sub:   2x, 2.5x wilderness
Subscriber: 3x, 3.5x wilderness

Hayden, get at me on msn, or pm me some irc info to chat.

--- End quote ---
If you took the time to do a little reading, you'd see that there not doing any type of subscriber system. Everyone plays with a flat rate of xp

--- End quote ---
I'm not going to read through 10 pages lol.
How does this plan on being supported then, with no donations?

--- Quote from: JUMPHIM on May 13, 2011, 09:32:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: JUMPHIM on May 11, 2011, 02:55:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Businessman on May 11, 2011, 01:59:02 PM ---with a 100 percent replica of rsc, no portals etc... I bet staking will be in Draynor, and Lumbridge, like old times, same as Pking in Varrack wild.

--- End quote ---
the pkned in varrock was not pkned

--- End quote ---
what i mean is unpure noobs with addy legs rune large mith 2h pkned at varrock 1 wildy running in and out wasnt pkned shit was lame son, also if ya do end up going  f2p you wont have to many players with out dueling  so that should be a must add

--- End quote ---
It's actually a lot of fun pking in like addy and a rune long, makes this shit a lot more interesting than everyone running around with full 2h within 2 days like most servers, and no one cares if they lose it.
More fun when people are scared for their addy and rune long, and still have low prayer and freak out when they run out and might lose that 32k gp long :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version