Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • united0wnage: holy shit this place is still here?
      January 25, 2021, 06:21:53 PM
    • thewraith500: check out autoscape.org custom osrs server! inferno hydra konar
      January 22, 2021, 04:02:52 PM
    • jennipher11: better play dodian.net
      January 21, 2021, 02:53:53 PM
    • Project_Czar: Yes @Zymus..
      January 21, 2021, 04:49:17 AM
    • Zymus: Are you the programmer?
      January 20, 2021, 05:04:26 PM
    • Project_Czar: FizzerX - Allstar server is now ONLINE!
      January 20, 2021, 06:46:51 AM
    • Mazeingmaze: sick
      January 12, 2021, 08:56:35 PM
    • jennipher11: dodian.net
      January 11, 2021, 02:12:23 PM
    • jennipher11: yes it's back online
      January 11, 2021, 02:12:04 PM
    • arham 4: nice
      January 10, 2021, 04:43:09 PM
    • Togasa: Dodian is back online!? Dodian.net
      January 08, 2021, 10:04:21 PM
    • Pwnd: Y'all don't even know there's a community inside talk section
      January 06, 2021, 07:49:05 PM
    • drubrkletern: damn
      January 06, 2021, 01:04:50 AM
    • Zymus: Nobody cares
      January 04, 2021, 06:39:43 AM
    • wildskiller: or does no one give a shit about moparscape anymore?
      January 03, 2021, 09:24:08 PM
    • wildskiller: So, anyone gonna ban the guy in Server and Client development showoff?
      January 03, 2021, 09:24:00 PM
    • zachrida: wheres all my work?
      December 08, 2020, 09:50:22 AM
    • zachrida: what happend?
      December 08, 2020, 09:49:53 AM
    • zachrida: yo
      December 08, 2020, 09:49:36 AM
    • Shady Aftermath: try out skyfire317.com it has 5 custom skills, max level 168 and combat level 255
      December 07, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

Author Topic: [Open Source] RSC Single Player  (Read 25211 times)

OfflineZoso_

• View Profile
      • Nemo Tech
    Re: [Open Source] RSC Single Player
    « Reply #80 on: August 05, 2020, 09:02:17 PM »
    Thanks for the 2.4 release Zoso, epic. So is this the final version, with fixes for 2-player quests etc? Or are you not ruling out one more version if some more bug reports were sent in?

No this is not the final version, although my availability to work on this has drastically lowered in the past year. Bug reports are very welcome still, though.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDylan4755

• View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: November 04, 2020, 10:07:03 AM »
    Really appreciate all you work here bro! I was wondering in the F2P version you can go into character  and open it up and set admin to yes or no. Well in the  P2P version it's a different set up and you have to make the character name Root. I was just wondering if in say 2.5 this could be reverted to the way the f2p worked for ease?

OfflineLorenaBlairFoobe

• View Profile
      • seniorpeoplemeet.com reviews
    « Reply #82 on: December 07, 2020, 04:27:20 AM »
    synopsis for LoveScoutCEO

I regularly help dudes with this challenge, And there are a couple good answers here. I have a one word answer: tune in.You would be shocked about what people some people think if you show some interest and just listen. And I sort of suggest turning your process upside down.Look for chemistry and a woman you are really physically attracted to and then talk and listen to her and discover she is about. If she works out not to be your type maybe you can help out a friend in need, But if there is an intellectual spark and emotional convergence then you'll experience someone you can fall head over heels in love with.in addition, As other commenters brought up, Right now almost certainly have the time to get on to some dating sites and see who you meet. It is not really my specialization but there are some first rate intellectual, Geek these dating sites out there.First, Generalizing about billions of women is a huge mistake. There are rugged marriages, Happy weddings between Western men and both Thai and Russian women.But I will play along and offer some of my own observations from almost a dozen years in program dating business. I have written and read a mountain on the subject, so here goes.Most Thai girls, And in fact a wide range of Asian women, Have the notion that being a good and obedient wife and devoted mother is their lives purpose drilled into their heads from the day they are born. this, generally speaking, Thai girls may be more pliable, Especially early in a connection.That does not mean they are the Stepford wives. But it does mean that if you treat a Thai woman with the sort of kindness and respect that most mingle2 dating site American men aspire to in a marriage you will additionally be treated like a king.Russian women are a different sort of animal completely far more technical. Russian women are often highly educated and even village girls aspire to personal development. They want to achieve life and they have stories in their heads of the glories of Soviet women.a variety of, Many Russian girls will cover grandma who was a sniper or whatever during the Great Patriotic War. And they each know stories of women cosmonauts, KGB items, Or heroic Bolsheviks.That history is real to them although the Russian nationalists have attempted to reset cultural and family relations to about 1860. indeed, In 2017 Russia abolished the notion of domestic violence in most situations. Before Covid 19 there was an effort to customise the law, But it broken. Here is a post about: Russian Domestic ViolenceWith all of this crazy history and cultural pressures it is no shock that Russian mail order brides can be tough cookies. But it's not hopeless.absolutely, Russians tend to start off absolutely certain every man they meet is really a drunken cad. They are often hyper critical and no one is tougher to make new friends with. Then in a relationship they tend to start off looking from transactional viewpoint.Men screw up by playing directly into this and bragging about money and status. Ask her about her friends the war. discussion philosophy, But avoid nation-wide topics.Tell her you aren't rich and be super careful about tell her how hot she is. She appreciates she hot. Don be a person or a pick up artist. That what she is attempting from men.which means, Show respect and you can start building a relationship. These rules are around true across all of Eastern Europe, But the specifically in Russia.But once she decides you are THE guy she often be great. In their heart of hearts Slavic women are super warm, But they keep that notion carefully in hand until they meet the guy and then they tend to be absolutely crazy about that guy.And a Russian woman is could perhaps a doctor, an electrical engineer, Or a sniper who can help a guy out in a bad lawsuit. ;) Here is an even more in depth article about why there are Russian mail order brides.absolutely, Both Thai and russian women can be great wives and mothers. And most of the issues, And there are guys in Thailand who tell horror stories too, But most frequently the man has caused his own problems.on occasion he is a jerk, Sometimes he treats his woman with unintended disrespect, in addition to,certain, sometimes he gets scammed. But that is amazingly rare really and in fact lots of men scam women in Thailand and Russia everyday. essential anyone tells you romance is hard in Thailand and Texas.you've any other questions, evening me.I run the largest site about world dating and most of the successful clients are guys who could be called nice incels. It can be quite sad that more lonely Western guys do not consider this option.well, Are there guys they will not work for? honestly, Almost any American or European guy by incorporating thousand dollars, dollars, Or pounds secured can got to Vietnam, Thailand, Or specially the Philippines and find a girl.at this instant, There are a small amount of truly bitter dudes who should not consider looking for a girl until they get their life in order. generally, Those guys are not the inventors on Reddit. Those guys are pretty much self centered, misleading, Alcoholics with previous violence, But most of the guys here appear to be educated and loving, But socially discomforting. nearly, All of them could find woman if they just understood that the global dating market was actually created for and by guys just like them.

OfflineDylan4755

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: December 22, 2020, 11:17:20 AM »
    Is there a way to disable fatigue? I see in char settings you can set it but I would like to permanently make it 0 if possible.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.