RuneScape Classic > RSC Server Development / Discussion

[Release] NOOBscape V3

<<< (11/14) >>>

yong min:

--- Quote from: kaspa121 on December 04, 2010, 05:08:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: yong min on December 03, 2010, 04:45:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: kaspa121 on December 02, 2010, 11:16:18 PM ---Urm ive just made my own rsc server using the divinepk source how do i attacth this to my pserver?

--- End quote ---

Attach what exactly?

--- End quote ---

Nvm, urm this is amazing world very very impressive just a couple of questions sir, One the buy/Sell function in any shop around the map is not working do you have any idea's on how to fix this?
I've sent you a private message with my MSN details ect if you could add me i would be more than grateful.

--- End quote ---

Make sure the base price of the items are identical both client and server side.

kaspa121:

--- Quote from: yong min on December 04, 2010, 11:28:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: kaspa121 on December 02, 2010, 11:16:18 PM ---Urm ive just made my own rsc server using the divinepk source how do i attacth this to my pserver?

--- End quote ---

Attach what exactly?

--- End quote ---

Nvm, urm this is amazing world very very impressive just a couple of questions sir, One the buy/Sell function in any shop around the map is not working do you have any idea's on how to fix this?
I've sent you a private message with my MSN details ect if you could add me i would be more than grateful.

--- End quote ---

Make sure the base price of the items are identical both client and server side.

--- End quote ---

yong min can you please add my msn ill pay you for the help you provide me... [email protected] thanks please add me -.- ive been waiting all day for you to log on

Pompano21:
Yong helps for free :)

yong min:

--- Quote from: kaspa121 on December 04, 2010, 11:35:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Attach what exactly?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yong min can you please add my msn ill pay you for the help you provide me... [email protected] thanks please add me -.- ive been waiting all day for you to log on

--- End quote ---

I will add you in 30 mins or so after i've sent some work related emails. I don't want your money/payment either.

kaspa121:

--- Quote from: yong min on December 04, 2010, 11:40:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: kaspa121 on December 04, 2010, 11:35:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Attach what exactly?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I will add you in 30 mins or so after i've sent some work related emails. I don't want your money/payment either.

--- End quote ---
are you serious? WOW Thank you so much your like a gaurdian angel :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version