Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Salayor: o.O
      December 13, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
    • ZHer0kool: This is by far one of my oldest existing forum accounts
      December 12, 2018, 08:40:43 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      December 12, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
    • TheMane221: Dont know if this is allowed but I have an OSRS account I need to sell asap. 95 att, 92 str, 93 def, 94 hp, 77 range and 73 magic. Dm me please.
      December 09, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
    • runescape3dude: I haven't been on here in about 10 years
      December 08, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
    • runescape3dude: holy crap
      December 08, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
    • howi: Gosh i never been on this site since... ever
      December 08, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
    • TinyScape: ur gay
      December 07, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
    • Travas: drub is gay
      December 02, 2018, 11:48:32 PM
    • drubrkletern: asdf
      November 27, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
    • Black Paw: TokHaar aims to give you the best OSRS features in Real High Definition with a mixture of 550 content! (Quality Driven RSPS) -- Come join us for → PvP, PvMing, Skilling, Prosperous Economy, Minigames/Bosses & Much more.. [link]
      November 21, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
    • i5hy: AllstarLegends - Oldschool Nostalgia @ Allstarlegends.eu Long Lasting server been around since 2013-2014
      November 21, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
    • lordvirius: Is there a mobile private server?
      November 21, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
    • Coldmedicine: FREE ADVERTISEMENT ON DISCORD
      November 20, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
    • Coldmedicine:[link]
      November 20, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
    • Coldmedicine: ...
      November 20, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
    • dylanwill: message me bros
      November 19, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
    • dylanwill: I got banned from runeserver
      November 19, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
    • Wayne.RSPS: TokHaar aims to give you the best OSRS features in Real High Definition with a mixture of 550 content! (Quality Driven RSPS) -- Come join us for → PvP, PvMing, Skilling, Prosperous Economy, Minigames/Bosses & Much more.. [link]
      November 16, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
    • Fridder: a q  p
      November 14, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Author Topic: [Release] RSC Single Player v2.3  (Read 14786 times)

Offlinegorotheartist

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: [RELEASE] RSC Single Player v2.3
    « Reply #60 on: November 06, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
    Hey zoso, I am having literally an impossible time trying to make an unfired bowl for Dragon Slayer.
    Every time I bring soft clay to a potters wheel, It tells me that nothing happens, I actually went to every Potters wheel and even got 40 crafting to try it at the guild and no Luck... Please Please tell me if you had this problem at all man and tell me if I am doing anything wrong because I grinded 33 qp for Dragon Slayer and cant continue any more, Thanks Man!
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRSCapot

• View Profile
    « Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
    The U.I slider is a great idea Zoso!

Haven't played it yet but it's looking nice!

Any plans on making it compatible so you can play in a local server with multiple windows so you can interact with yourself in game?
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineZoso_

• View Profile
      • Project Java
    « Reply #62 on: November 07, 2018, 03:37:41 PM »
    Hey zoso, I am having literally an impossible time trying to make an unfired bowl for Dragon Slayer.
    Every time I bring soft clay to a potters wheel, It tells me that nothing happens, I actually went to every Potters wheel and even got 40 crafting to try it at the guild and no Luck... Please Please tell me if you had this problem at all man and tell me if I am doing anything wrong because I grinded 33 qp for Dragon Slayer and cant continue any more, Thanks Man!

Thanks for reporting this. This issue, alongside a few other reported bugs, are currently being worked on. I will update the link with the new version as soon as possible.

I had sent you an email a few days ago with my previous bug reports, and some more i've found. i'm not sure where the best place to report bugs to you is, as ive been playing this a lot and am constantly finding little bugs.

I figured i'd just resend the relevent info from my email here (as well as some new bugs i had just found)

1.Anvils are really really flaky. When operating the anvils by the west varrock bank, they very often just closed the smithing menu entirely when picking options.

2. a recurring bug ive encountered, is when two or more of a same item are stacked ontop of each other on the floor, picking one up will make all of them dissapear, while only picking one up. most noticable when mining while your inventory is full.

3. Clicking on Karamja ship in port sarim behaved as if i had approached a draynor maynor tree, and took damage. however it still sent me to karamja just fine.
    4. Pirate's treasure quest seemed to have ended prematurely at some point? When i had arrived at the falador park to dig up the treasure behind the bench, I opened my inventory to use the spade, and noticed I already had the ring and emerald you normally obtain from completing the quest. As well as the extra quest point, and the entry in quest log being green already.

5.  It is possible to walk through walls, if an enemy is right beside you on the other side of the wall. attempting to attack them will have you walk right through the wall in order to fight them.

6.  Much like the fighting enemies through walls glitch, it is also possible to pick up items from the other side of a wall as long as they are right beside you.

7. The shield of arrav quest is broken when joining the phoenix gang(have not tried black arm gang). Once you defeat Jonny the Beard, and bring the scroll to the man at hideout's entrance, he will give you the key as normal. However, you cannot enter the hideout. Trying to walk through the door will simply trigger the man's dialogue, even though you've completed his
    part of the quest. The only way I was able to get in was to clip through the wall using the enemy glitch i mentioned earlier. However, attempting to leave will cause the same problem. My solution was to die by the door, and quickly come back and abuse the pick up items through wall glitch to get my stuff back, including the half of the shield of arav.
    Since there was no obvious way to obtain the other half of the shield without having a second player to give it to you, I had abused the same glitches as earlier to break into the black arm gang's building, and escape with their half of the shield in order to successfully complete the quest.

My last question is: is there any plans to open source this? having the option to modify game features at will would be really nice. but if not, i understand why.

Hi there, I appreciate the feedback and all these reports! I am currently working on fixing these issues and will update the binaries soon. If you have experienced any other bugs in the meantime, please email them to me. (I had been extremely busy with work and was unable to check these emails, however it is still the best place to report them)

In regards to your last question:
    The project is still closed source. I had plans on uploading the source to my GitHub page, however I have decided that it will remain closed for the meantime. I will possibly release the source code and create a repository at a later date.

The U.I slider is a great idea Zoso!

Haven't played it yet but it's looking nice!

Thanks, and yes I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Any plans on making it compatible so you can play in a local server with multiple windows so you can interact with yourself in game?

The way the game is currently designed doesn't support that at all.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:40:28 PM by Zoso_ »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDylan4755

• View Profile
    Re: [Release] RSC Single Player v2.3
    « Reply #63 on: November 11, 2018, 01:07:24 PM »
    Great work mate! This project is amazing although i find myself having to get really jacked up in order to enjoy single player rs lol

OfflineRSCapot

• View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:09 PM »

The way the game is currently designed doesn't support that at all.
    [/quote]

Any plans to make this client support a feature as such?

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.