Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Smokey_: Our discord : [link]
      Today at 08:13:44 AM
    • Smokey_: New toplist with unbreakable unspammable incentive review program: [link]   We have toplists for any type of service and reviews are star rating based and can leave comments (optional) and stackoverflow style help sections where questions/answers can be upvoted and downvoted and unique search options
      Today at 08:10:33 AM
    • Travas: gay
      April 17, 2019, 05:15:02 PM
    • lare69: ruined this site
      April 17, 2019, 04:45:50 PM
    • lare69: k u c f dr house
      April 17, 2019, 04:45:40 PM
    • lare69: fudge dr house
      April 17, 2019, 04:45:29 PM
    • Whackatre: my old friend
      April 17, 2019, 04:28:47 AM
    • arham 4: hello darkness
      April 15, 2019, 06:35:08 PM
    • Travas: fdsa
      April 15, 2019, 05:02:21 PM
    • drubrkletern: asdf
      April 09, 2019, 02:22:52 PM
    • Smokey_: currently looking for ambitious people for staff and server owners to feature. We offer incentive voting program as well
      April 07, 2019, 11:38:29 PM
    • Smokey_: fudge, my bad heres the link: [link] and toplists here: [link]
      April 07, 2019, 11:36:48 PM
    • Smokey_: Hey guys, I dont wanna bring anyone away from this community but in the community i just released we plan to link to other forums tutorials rather than the old fashioned leech method. We also have toplists and user shops integrated into the forums for rsps of different categories to speak to a specific audience, we also have toplists for youtubers, gfx artists,programmers, runescape services and more all for free and we also offer paid ads. website just opened today [link]
      April 07, 2019, 11:36:06 PM
    • jme: Ask mopman for free stuff [link]
      April 07, 2019, 11:06:55 PM
    • veer: is there still an irc server
      April 06, 2019, 10:04:57 PM
    • Travas: stfu
      April 06, 2019, 09:20:05 AM
    • Codar:[link] WE ARE LIVE!! PK/ECO BASED RSPS! PK FROM ALMOST ANYWHERE? YESSIR! COME TRY US NOW! WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE STAFF MEMBERS, AND WILL BE REWARDING PLAYERS THAT ARE ACTIVE IN-GAME! SO COME TRY US? :heart:
      April 05, 2019, 12:05:49 AM
    • Codar:[link] WE ARE LIVE!! PK/ECO BASED RSPS! PK FROM ALMOST ANYWHERE? YESSIR! COME TRY US NOW! WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE STAFF MEMBERS, AND WILL BE REWARDING PLAYERS THAT ARE ACTIVE IN-GAME! SO COME TRY US? :heart:
      April 05, 2019, 12:05:45 AM
      April 05, 2019, 12:05:42 AM
      April 05, 2019, 12:05:37 AM

Author Topic: [Release] RSC Single Player v2.3  (Read 16796 times)

Offlinegorotheartist

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: [RELEASE] RSC Single Player v2.3
    « Reply #60 on: November 06, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
    Hey zoso, I am having literally an impossible time trying to make an unfired bowl for Dragon Slayer.
    Every time I bring soft clay to a potters wheel, It tells me that nothing happens, I actually went to every Potters wheel and even got 40 crafting to try it at the guild and no Luck... Please Please tell me if you had this problem at all man and tell me if I am doing anything wrong because I grinded 33 qp for Dragon Slayer and cant continue any more, Thanks Man!
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRSCapot

• View Profile
    « Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
    The U.I slider is a great idea Zoso!

Haven't played it yet but it's looking nice!

Any plans on making it compatible so you can play in a local server with multiple windows so you can interact with yourself in game?
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineZoso_

• View Profile
      • Project Java
    « Reply #62 on: November 07, 2018, 03:37:41 PM »
    Hey zoso, I am having literally an impossible time trying to make an unfired bowl for Dragon Slayer.
    Every time I bring soft clay to a potters wheel, It tells me that nothing happens, I actually went to every Potters wheel and even got 40 crafting to try it at the guild and no Luck... Please Please tell me if you had this problem at all man and tell me if I am doing anything wrong because I grinded 33 qp for Dragon Slayer and cant continue any more, Thanks Man!

Thanks for reporting this. This issue, alongside a few other reported bugs, are currently being worked on. I will update the link with the new version as soon as possible.

I had sent you an email a few days ago with my previous bug reports, and some more i've found. i'm not sure where the best place to report bugs to you is, as ive been playing this a lot and am constantly finding little bugs.

I figured i'd just resend the relevent info from my email here (as well as some new bugs i had just found)

1.Anvils are really really flaky. When operating the anvils by the west varrock bank, they very often just closed the smithing menu entirely when picking options.

2. a recurring bug ive encountered, is when two or more of a same item are stacked ontop of each other on the floor, picking one up will make all of them dissapear, while only picking one up. most noticable when mining while your inventory is full.

3. Clicking on Karamja ship in port sarim behaved as if i had approached a draynor maynor tree, and took damage. however it still sent me to karamja just fine.
    4. Pirate's treasure quest seemed to have ended prematurely at some point? When i had arrived at the falador park to dig up the treasure behind the bench, I opened my inventory to use the spade, and noticed I already had the ring and emerald you normally obtain from completing the quest. As well as the extra quest point, and the entry in quest log being green already.

5.  It is possible to walk through walls, if an enemy is right beside you on the other side of the wall. attempting to attack them will have you walk right through the wall in order to fight them.

6.  Much like the fighting enemies through walls glitch, it is also possible to pick up items from the other side of a wall as long as they are right beside you.

7. The shield of arrav quest is broken when joining the phoenix gang(have not tried black arm gang). Once you defeat Jonny the Beard, and bring the scroll to the man at hideout's entrance, he will give you the key as normal. However, you cannot enter the hideout. Trying to walk through the door will simply trigger the man's dialogue, even though you've completed his
    part of the quest. The only way I was able to get in was to clip through the wall using the enemy glitch i mentioned earlier. However, attempting to leave will cause the same problem. My solution was to die by the door, and quickly come back and abuse the pick up items through wall glitch to get my stuff back, including the half of the shield of arav.
    Since there was no obvious way to obtain the other half of the shield without having a second player to give it to you, I had abused the same glitches as earlier to break into the black arm gang's building, and escape with their half of the shield in order to successfully complete the quest.

My last question is: is there any plans to open source this? having the option to modify game features at will would be really nice. but if not, i understand why.

Hi there, I appreciate the feedback and all these reports! I am currently working on fixing these issues and will update the binaries soon. If you have experienced any other bugs in the meantime, please email them to me. (I had been extremely busy with work and was unable to check these emails, however it is still the best place to report them)

In regards to your last question:
    The project is still closed source. I had plans on uploading the source to my GitHub page, however I have decided that it will remain closed for the meantime. I will possibly release the source code and create a repository at a later date.

The U.I slider is a great idea Zoso!

Haven't played it yet but it's looking nice!

Thanks, and yes I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Any plans on making it compatible so you can play in a local server with multiple windows so you can interact with yourself in game?

The way the game is currently designed doesn't support that at all.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:40:28 PM by Zoso_ »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDylan4755

• View Profile
    Re: [Release] RSC Single Player v2.3
    « Reply #63 on: November 11, 2018, 01:07:24 PM »
    Great work mate! This project is amazing although i find myself having to get really jacked up in order to enjoy single player rs lol

OfflineRSCapot

• View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:09 PM »

The way the game is currently designed doesn't support that at all.
    [/quote]

Any plans to make this client support a feature as such?

Offlineprc

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #65 on: January 14, 2019, 01:23:17 PM »
    First of all: thank you for your efforts in making this.

That said -  I'm stuck on druidic ritual. I managed to get all the meats needed, but when I try to open the door to the cauldron, the suits of armor SHOULD attack me. Nothing happens though, making it impossible to progress in the quest. Turns out I can just walk around and use a door at the other end.

Also, earlier on when trying to buy a pickaxe from nurmof, I had the exact amount of coins required for it, though I couldn't buy it (said not enough money). eventually selling something to general store next to it let me bypass that, so it's a minor inconvenience.
    EDIT: have had it happen with shops in falador and rimmington too. A simple logout did not fix it, completely reloading the applet did.

Currently also stuck on witches potion quest: I tried getting burnt meat by cooking a cookedmeat again on a range or fire, but nothing happened.  managed to bypass this - got a burntmeat drop from a zombie on entrana. Imps drop it too.

Struggling with lockpicking doors that don't work - at pirates hut in wilderness, in ardougne east, .. .
    In west-ardougne also stuck in plague city quest, cannot enter the room with Bravek.

Mage arena bank leads to a black hole, good thing ::help lead to ::stuck (which teleported me to lumbridge), are there more such commands active?

Am unable to do Knights Sword - due to lack of someone to help distract Sir Vyvin... Any workaround?

Am unable to make a battlestaff/mystic battlestaff of air due to sand pits not working. Will probably go with the fire orbs I could thieve from heroes to make a fire version.

Stringing bows does not appear to work, so you can't DIY a magic bow.

Will try and keep you informed of whatever struggles I run into.

PS: if v2.4 comes, will the player save files be transferable?
    PS2: Are there workarounds for shield of arrav?
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:53:08 PM by prc »

Offlineflew420

• View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: February 09, 2019, 07:07:24 AM »
    I check up on this almost daily, waiting for the new release. Did you give up on tt?

OfflineRSCapot

• View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:56 PM »
    Right, I'm was so pumped zoso was getting on the forums reading the comments and interacting with the community. I'm sure he's super busy and just doesn't have the time to work on it and keep us updated.

Maybe he needs some help from a team?

OfflineZoso_

• View Profile
      • Project Java
    « Reply #68 on: February 15, 2019, 08:19:36 PM »
    Yes I am alive. I've been more than busy with work and university, thus the development of 2.4 (which is mostly done) has temporarily been paused due to a large amount of factors; most of which pertain to the aforementioned. The project is not abandoned by any means. That being said, thank you all for your continued patience. I will update this thread when I am able to resume the project.

- Zoso

Offlineprc

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #69 on: February 20, 2019, 02:01:10 PM »
    Yes I am alive. I've been more than busy with work and university, thus the development of 2.4 (which is mostly done) has temporarily been paused due to a large amount of factors; most of which pertain to the aforementioned. The project is not abandoned by any means. That being said, thank you all for your continued patience. I will update this thread when I am able to resume the project.

- Zoso

Glad to hear that. As long as save files can be transferred, I don't mind the wait.

Other input:
    I couldn't use a bucket with any sandpit, which means I can't make glass, so no orbs or battle staves made. (only fire though pickpocketting heroes) Also means no access to mythical air / earth / water staves.

Item spawns are.. weird. If I want to collect snape grass next to craft guild, I have to pick up the 3 - close the applet, reload the entire thing for them to respawn. A 'respawn over time' does not occur within the same session.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:27:13 PM by prc »

OfflineDylan4755

• View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: March 21, 2019, 04:18:44 PM »
    How is 2.4 working out? I imagine you have lots of bugs coming in and you are probably just trying to patch what you can on your free time as the bug reports keep pouring in! We appreciate you working on all this a long with real life! 

Offlinemft004

• View Profile
    « Reply #71 on: March 27, 2019, 05:59:47 PM »
    Ya Zoso, I'm looking forward to the latest release as well. Was really sad when rsc original shut down last summer, so it'll be great to have another steady way to play the game again.

As others have said, it's fair enough you've got committments. I've made a note to check in on this thread now and then. If it's 2 weeks or 2 years, I should be around to try 2.4 :)

Mark

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.