RuneScape Classic > RSC Server Development / Discussion

RSCDaemon - The future of RSC

Pages: <<< (33/118) >>>

-Nothing:

--- Quote from: Wildwings on March 03, 2012, 09:07:36 PM ---Most likely never, don't make the same mistake as me by getting your hopes up.

--- End quote ---
Oh no, you're so wrong. Moparclassic is what you're describing there, not RSCDaemon.

mona lisa:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on March 03, 2012, 10:09:59 AM ---I predict that RSCDaemon will be far more popular than RSCEmulation. If we don't see 500+ online I have failed you guys.

--- End quote ---

not if you keep the same corrupt mods.

DMXXXX:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on March 03, 2012, 10:09:59 AM ---I predict that RSCDaemon will be far more popular than RSCEmulation. If we don't see 500+ online I have failed you guys.

--- End quote ---

With the way you run shit I doubt it will. Deleting rich players, letting admins set stats for fatigue stakers, damaging people in stakes. A lot of hidden shit in the shadows that not many people know about.

imthenull:

I like how when someone brings up a single topic, that's what the next 50 posts are about in this forum.

Jusba:

--- Quote from: DMXXXX on March 04, 2012, 07:00:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

With the way you run shit I doubt it will. Deleting rich players, letting admins set stats for fatigue stakers, damaging people in stakes. A lot of hidden shit in the shadows that not many people know about.

--- End quote ---
I've been thinking if Luke has his own 61 staker to keep economy somewhat fresh :D.
I don't take ur word for it tho.

On to another matter.
Kryptix do you plan to continue developing rsc where Jagex left it? There are lots of empty areas that are fit for adding new content to the game. I wouldn't mind a completely new skill as long as it wouldn't affect markets/pking anymore significantly than other skills.

Oh and I was thinking of a compromise to weakens. Weakens are completely gay as you all know but for some reason they were implemented in rsce so I'm assuming your gonna have em on rscd too.
Maybe weakening is a good idea but not how it works now. Imo a staff of weaken/Robes of weakening would add more content to wild. You wouldn't be able to cast weakens without it and if you unwear it then all the effects stop affecting.
This could work with low xp where sacrificing one player for weakening purposes would be a big deal.
Also I don't think the stats should instantly drop after you cast weaken. Your stats could go down by 1 once every 5 second or something.

I prefer robes of weakening so the person could be killed a bit easier.

I just think its a cool idea ;)

Pages: <<< (33/118) >>>

Go to full version