RuneScape Classic > RSC Server Development / Discussion

RSCDaemon - The future of RSC

<<< (34/118) >>>

Kryptix:
A world map viewer has been added to the website. When you move your mouse over the image it zooms in making it easier to read. This is done with a nice jQuery plugin:

I'm looking into a 'live world map' which shows where all players and NPCs are on the map in real time with even further information when you hover your mouse over their dot. :)

--- Quote from: DMXXXX on March 04, 2012, 07:00:17 PM ---With the way you run shit I doubt it will. Deleting rich players, letting admins set stats for fatigue stakers, damaging people in stakes. A lot of hidden shit in the shadows that not many people know about.
--- End quote ---
Read what I wrote in Mopar's thread about power abuse and how I intend on solving it. The second I found out staff was abusing their power they were immediately demoted and banned.

--- Quote from: Jusba on March 04, 2012, 11:39:06 PM ---Kryptix do you plan to continue developing rsc where Jagex left it? There are lots of empty areas that are fit for adding new content to the game. I wouldn't mind a completely new skill as long as it wouldn't affect markets/pking anymore significantly than other skills.
--- End quote ---
Not for now, getting everything perfect is enough of a challenge for now. :)

--- Quote from: Jusba on March 04, 2012, 11:39:06 PM ---Oh and I was thinking of a compromise to weakens. Weakens are completely gay as you all know but for some reason they were implemented in rsce so I'm assuming your gonna have em on rscd too.
Maybe weakening is a good idea but not how it works now. Imo a staff of weaken/Robes of weakening would add more content to wild. You wouldn't be able to cast weakens without it and if you unwear it then all the effects stop affecting.
This could work with low xp where sacrificing one player for weakening purposes would be a big deal.
Also I don't think the stats should instantly drop after you cast weaken. Your stats could go down by 1 once every 5 second or something.
I prefer robes of weakening so the person could be killed a bit easier.
--- End quote ---
Weakens are far to strong on RSCEmulation. On RSCDaemon they will be a lot more balanced but I do like the staff and gradual reduction ideas.

mattic:
is it possible for you to make the protect from missiles prayer spell anything like RS2? whereas instead of completely blocking the shot, it reduces it's chances of hitting for high damage, or at all.

Kryptix:

--- Quote from: mattic on March 05, 2012, 11:16:21 AM ---is it possible for you to make the protect from missiles prayer spell anything like RS2? whereas instead of completely blocking the shot, it reduces it's chances of hitting for high damage, or at all.

--- End quote ---
It's possible of course but it's the same old story of half the community wanting subtle changes like this and the other half wanting it exactly like how it was on RSC.

Little things like that can be altered at a later date but for now we're going for a complete replica. :)

fran ta the brah:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on March 05, 2012, 01:08:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: mattic on March 05, 2012, 11:16:21 AM ---is it possible for you to make the protect from missiles prayer spell anything like RS2? whereas instead of completely blocking the shot, it reduces it's chances of hitting for high damage, or at all.

--- End quote ---
It's possible of course but it's the same old story of half the community wanting subtle changes like this and the other half wanting it exactly like how it was on RSC.

Little things like that can be altered at a later date but for now we're going for a complete replica. :)

--- End quote ---
don't even consider that idea because im guessing he was thinking of 1 99 1 def mages that are impossible to kill but the new server will be so low xp this isnt possible so yea I wouldn't implement it

nacional:
I can't be fudgeed with searching but is this going to be f2p or p2p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version