RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement

RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server

<<< (88/364) >>>

Ch3rry:

--- Quote from: CodeForFame on April 06, 2010, 12:46:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ch3rry on April 06, 2010, 12:34:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: malikz on April 02, 2010, 11:11:24 AM ---Servers good but flats pking is dying due to bowtech's acing team. Luke needs to release his bot killer or im going to quit until he does. Along with the promises of enhancing the pk that we've been promised for how many months now? Where's the kill notify? Where is that pk island event that was supposed to happen on the regular? All we're getting is quests which nobody gives 3 shits about. How about fixing shit people actually care about? Like the pking which is why people play in the first place. Fix the gook shit after.

--- End quote ---
Actually... none of us use bots. Just cuz our team is actually in sync, doesn't mean we AC. Trying using vent, or getting players on your team that can actually catch a straight.

--- End quote ---

I thought you where gay...

--- End quote ---
-_-

minitus:
First i will thx kryptix for making such amazing server :)

join rsce its full of players every time
you will not get borred

ninja_Strike:
Is the server down or something? I can't access RSCE's main website or the client.

Rsc-Live:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on April 03, 2010, 06:40:17 PM ---malikz, I have no-idea who you are, and even if I did I wouldn't ban you for writing a post on Mopar.

As I said above, there's higher priority stuff to be getting on with. If you don't like what we're doing you're more than welcome to leave.

--- End quote ---

You ip banned me as soon as i quit and started my own server, THEN accused me of advertising. Don't try to act like you are someone you are not. The majority say that your not a good person. Just give it up. Why would you even let things like that bother you? Grow up kid. And stop trying to take my server down, You just look stupid.

yong min:

--- Quote from: Rsc-Live on April 06, 2010, 04:46:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kryptix on April 03, 2010, 06:40:17 PM ---malikz, I have no-idea who you are, and even if I did I wouldn't ban you for writing a post on Mopar.

As I said above, there's higher priority stuff to be getting on with. If you don't like what we're doing you're more than welcome to leave.

--- End quote ---

You ip banned me as soon as i quit and started my own server, THEN accused me of advertising. Don't try to act like you are someone you are not. The majority say that your not a good person. Just give it up. Why would you even let things like that bother you? Grow up kid. And stop trying to take my server down, You just look stupid.

--- End quote ---

Luke is actually a decent person, Chris. Get to know him more :P

On topic: Quality server, quality staff, quality members - very active member base, very active wilderness, very active development - you guys MUST join RSCEmulation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version