RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement

RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server

<<< (141/364) >>>

king-pk:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 03, 2010, 05:43:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: king-pk on August 03, 2010, 03:58:11 PM ---Why does your server say 3 online whenever it goes fully offline?

--- End quote ---
I've never looked into it (I can't say I've even noticed it before) but I guess if I was trying to pick holes in anything and everything out of spite/jealously I probably would.

--- Code: ---$online = $db->num_rows($db->query("SELECT `id` FROM `rscd_players` WHERE `online` = '1'"));
--- End code ---

Clearly 3 players aren't having their online column set to 0 when the server goes offline for one reason or another, I suspect it's online staff as they never get logged out due to inactivity (etc) unless they actually manually logout but as I said, I've never cared enough to look into it.

--- End quote ---

Umm are you that far up your own ass that you think me going to your site seeing players online 3 and then reading your forums that the server is down and no one can connect is an act of jealousy? was a simple question in hand that may suspect you tamper with your online count..

king-pk:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 03, 2010, 05:43:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: king-pk on August 03, 2010, 03:58:11 PM ---Why does your server say 3 online whenever it goes fully offline?

--- End quote ---
I've never looked into it (I can't say I've even noticed it before) but I guess if I was trying to pick holes in anything and everything out of spite/jealously I probably would.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 03, 2010, 06:13:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: king-pk on August 03, 2010, 06:04:14 PM ---Umm are you that far up your own ass that you think me going to your site seeing players online 3 and then reading your forums that the server is down and no one can connect is an act of jealousy? was a simple question in hand that may suspect you tamper with your online count..
--- End quote ---
That comment wasn't directed at you at all but it makes a lot of sense thinking about it.

--- End quote ---

How can you quote someone and not mean it as a direct comment toward the person you are quoting?

king-pk:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 03, 2010, 07:01:10 PM ---I could quote you and say I hate black people but it doesn't mean that I'm calling you black, I don't care though as like I said the comment makes a lot of sense so lets just pretend it was aimed at you. :)

--- End quote ---
awww hell naw fried chicken..

bamboozola:
Im black umad i got style?

roflcopterofl:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 03, 2010, 07:01:10 PM ---I could quote you and say I hate black people but it doesn't mean that I'm calling you black, I don't care though as like I said the comment makes a lot of sense so lets just pretend it was aimed at you. :)

--- End quote ---
Watch your self some noob might add that to your definition on urban dictionary. That'd be a shame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version