RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement
RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server
<<< (143/364) >>>
Motaro:

--- Quote from: The Enforcer on August 07, 2010, 05:25:42 AM ---Just wondering, what is the actual reason why RSCE isn't updating it's bot protection?

--- End quote ---

Gotta keep the RSC feel, man. :rolleyes:
Mervinolen:
rip sts
sw0o0sh:
It seems like no matter what people cook up for custom bot protection their will always be some available form of macroing. If you stop the third party clients, people will use color clickers. People can also use "point" "set" and "auto click" programs, if you stop that people will auto type, and then there is packet sniffing and sending with the countless programs available for that. Auto-It Scripts to mimic actual human actions on the computer. The list goes on. Most of the things that stop them are very dodgy anyway from what I've witnessed. It seems as though, if JaGeX can't even do it right, then who can? I guess we can cry over people who use macro's but then again that's what your in-game moderators are there for.
Old Rsc Player:

--- Quote from: sw0o0sh on August 08, 2010, 12:05:22 AM --- It seems as though, if JaGeX can't even do it right, then who can?

--- End quote ---

You actually believe Jagex cant stop bots? Some of the top of the line professionals cant take on some teenage kids?
5 1:

--- Quote from: Kryptix on August 08, 2010, 06:56:04 PM ---Exactly, people cry about people cheating and flame the developers for not being able to completely stop it then run off to other servers with even worse (read: zero) protection but play it anyway as no-one can be bothered to make a bot for a server that will be gone in a few weeks. I'm not saying I condone cheating but I do think it adds other aspects to the game.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, the only aspects it brings to the game is online count....

--- Quote from: sw0o0sh on August 08, 2010, 12:05:22 AM ---It seems like no matter what people cook up for custom bot protection their will always be some available form of macroing. If you stop the third party clients, people will use color clickers. People can also use "point" "set" and "auto click" programs, if you stop that people will auto type, and then there is packet sniffing and sending with the countless programs available for that. Auto-It Scripts to mimic actual human actions on the computer. The list goes on. Most of the things that stop them are very dodgy anyway from what I've witnessed. It seems as though, if JaGeX can't even do it right, then who can? I guess we can cry over people who use macro's but then again that's what your in-game moderators are there for.

--- End quote ---
Umm, let them use auto clickers and color clickers. Atleast that doesn't completely ruin pking, doesn't bank for them(auto clicking a fish spot) etc.. RLN released a PUBLIC bot. And this was a while ago.... Anyone and there moms can auto. But it's cool, admins +1 autoers
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version