RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement

RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server

Pages: <<< (160/364) >>>

OldSkoolRSC:

Pompano21:

Lmfao oldskool is zombie chow. Luke just ignore him he is a moron.

OldSkoolRSC:

--- Quote from: Pompano21 on September 14, 2010, 04:41:57 AM ---Lmfao oldskool is zombie chow. Luke just ignore him he is a moron.

--- End quote ---

and ur 66 years old and candian...i think its aboot time u keeled over old man.

Pompano21:

All you do is bitch. Also you bitches on rsc-live before you start saying it was good pking server. So really you should shut the fudge up....

Also you remind me of a little rat. I bet you look like on irl.

I just think it's lame how you spam server adverts and topics with your bullshit bitching. You did it on mine to. You just don't shut up. Fair enough you don't Like a server. Just stfu and move on.

OldSkoolRSC:

--- Quote from: Pompano21 on September 14, 2010, 04:47:17 AM ---All you do is bitch. Also you bitches on rsc-live before you start saying it was good pking server. So really you should shut the fudge up....

--- End quote ---

No.....i bitched on ur server because it was a rs2 halfbreed shitty useless server. I made suggestions on live to try n help it succeed.

learn the difference old man, i know u suffer from amnesia...so plz tie a string around ur finger b4 u forget where u are and what u were doing n repost a similar reply.

--- Quote from: Pompano21 on September 14, 2010, 04:47:17 AM ---Also you remind me of a little rat. I bet you look like on irl.

--- End quote ---
If i was old and canadian..i might have understood that.

--- Quote from: Pompano21 on September 14, 2010, 04:47:17 AM ---I just think it's lame how you spam server adverts and topics with your bullshit bitching. You did it on mine to. You just don't shut up. Fair enough you don't Like a server. Just stfu and move on.
--- End quote ---

And i think its lame a senile old man is able to get on the internet at his old folks home and be a further drain on the worlds resources...

Just die old man, urve lived long enuff. Stop being a burden to those still LIVING.

--- Quote from: Pompano21 on September 14, 2010, 04:47:17 AM ---Yeah rc made it rs2 server. Whatever I am not going to argue with you because it is nit worth it. Like I said your a moron and need to chill the fudge out it's a fudgeing game.
--- End quote ---

Did the senile old man forget he was replying through editing his post. Looks like sum1 is knocking at deaths door. And such foul language from a senior citizen..tsk tsk.

HAHA so you DID forget u were replying through editing that post...lol at removing the new post and re editing the one above mine..nice move.

Pages: <<< (160/364) >>>

Go to full version