RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement
RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server
<<< (202/364) >>>
l wind i:
RSCEmulation has been super active this week. I've been having a blast with all the events and pking to celebrate Halloween.
The_AFKer:
The best server online by far, with Luke being a superstar administrator.
Miles`:
Server was decent around 6 months ago. all these 'rsc updates' ruined it.
Miles`:

--- Quote from: chris n on November 07, 2010, 02:18:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Miles` on November 05, 2010, 01:25:41 PM ---Server was decent around 6 months ago. all these 'rsc updates' ruined it.

--- End quote ---

I agree to all of that, minus the statement "Server was decent around 6 months ago." It was buggy like it is now! People were using sleeping bags in stakes to drop nothing but bones, people were duping daily, etc... and the owner still uses players personal information to steal runescape accounts for gold to sell for $. I wont be coming near this site! But for those who do play, Please use a different password than that of your runescape accounts.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Dad.
l wind i:

--- Quote from: chris n on November 07, 2010, 02:18:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Miles` on November 05, 2010, 01:25:41 PM ---Server was decent around 6 months ago. all these 'rsc updates' ruined it.

--- End quote ---

I agree to all of that, minus the statement "Server was decent around 6 months ago." It was buggy like it is now! People were using sleeping bags in stakes to drop nothing but bones, people were duping daily, etc... and the owner still uses players personal information to steal runescape accounts for gold to sell for $. I wont be coming near this site! But for those who do play, Please use a different password than that of your runescape accounts.

--- End quote ---

That's not true at all.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version