Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Author Topic: RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server  (Read 175247 times)

Offlinemalikz

• View Profile
    Sorry, I was banned for a dumbass reason. :)

Chokolate chikn.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineIntoxication

• View Profile
    On average 78 new R2H's are added into the game on a daily basis, 67 from smithing and the rest via NPC drops (going by today's stats anyway), now multiply that by 465 days (roughly how long we've been running) and you have over 36,000 R2H's. Thousands of people have come and gone, got bored, got banned or whatever and their items are just sitting in the game. Usually when they stop playing they give their friends their items too. There's something like 30 R2H's-per-active player and it just makes them absolutely worthless, lots of people would prefer to have an extra food slot and just avoids picking Rune items up... There was 10 people with more than 1,000 R2H's each, it's utterly stupid so yes I halved everyone's armour (not just Rune armour) providing they had more than 3 originally. Some will agree, some will disagree, same with anything really. I didn't just do this randomly because I was bored, I thought about it and I believe in the long run this will be the far better option than just letting more and more items get introduced to the game when the amount of active players stay the same.

Anyway, in other news I've written a new poll system which all important decisions will go through before being implemented/changed to give the community more of a voice. Simply listening to forum posts doesn't work when you have 10% for it, 10% against it and the rest flaming each other. Now we will have a clear figure to go on and decide directly from there. If you actually play you can vote by visiting RSCEmulation's website.

How stupid can you get?
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineIntoxication

• View Profile
    How stupid can you get?
    Where's your server so I can get some pointers?

I don't see how me not owning a server is relevant, however you could use some pointers because clearly you're doing a terrible job.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinePompano21

• View Profile
    intoxication instead of flaming everyone elses server why don't you fudge off and make your own.
    Project RSC Runescape Classic Server or Check out Project RS06 a Runescape 2006 server currently being developed!

Offlinemalikz

• View Profile
    Kids obviously drunk. Name says it all.
    Chokolate chikn.

OfflineIntoxication

• View Profile

If I was..............What would it matter? What would being "intoxicated" have to do with anything? Is that like some form of insult?

Offlinemalikz

• View Profile

If I was..............What would it matter? What would being "intoxicated" have to do with anything? Is that like some form of insult?
    Are you some form of dumbass? I'd only do what you waste your life doing if I was drunk. Your name explains what kind of state it's in daily.
    Chokolate chikn.

OfflineIntoxication

• View Profile

Are you some form of dumbass? I'd only do what you waste your life doing if I was drunk. Your name explains what kind of state it's in daily.

...................And?

Offlinemalikz

• View Profile
    I quit and gave away all my shit. You're a dumbass for recruiting someone who bans people because he's had a rough day not getting laid and someone tells him to chillout.

Gave all my shit to Mike. Please just ip me from your site kthx.
    Chokolate chikn.

Offlinebamboozola

• View Profile
    my penis hurts
    Still A noob

Offlinedragonlord

• View Profile
    Just a quick notice to current and new players: Kryptix destroyed google that was run by Anc13nts.

Are you going to play on a server ran by someone who feels they need to destroy other servers in order to gain players? I wouldn't.

OfflineIntoxication

• View Profile
    Just a quick notice to current and new players: Kryptix destroyed google that was run by Anc13nts.

Are you going to play on a server ran by someone who feels they need to destroy other servers in order to gain players? I wouldn't.

It was his own players I believe lol.

OfflineAll Day

• View Profile
    Eh? Hacking? I haven't hacked anything lol... I wrote a recover password script for the owner because he asked me to, completely free of charge with him watching on TeamViewer.

I haven't touched 'google'...

Luke you messed with it in the past and you're doing it again with Joe.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:51:48 PM by all day »
    rsc fagget

Offlinebamboozola

• View Profile
    Lies.
    Still A noob

OfflineAll Day

• View Profile
    Luke you messed with it in the past and you're doing it again with Joe.
    If by Joe you mean ICodeForFame then I suggest you look through our previous posts, we aren't the best of friends to say the least and the last time I spoke to him was a good several months ago. I only spoke to him today as Keith asked him to setup his VPS for him whilst in RSCEmulation's Ventrilo... By that I mean Keith willingly gave him the login credentials. I have no idea what they are nor do I have any access what-so-ever, nor do I care what the latest server is doing when I know full well that it will be around for 2 weeks and then disappear like it has done several times in the past.

I honestly don't get why people keep repeating the same shit, why would I care if his server is online or not? The only people who play are the people who don't play RSCEmulation (because they don't like it or got banned).

Luke you're a silly runt honestly...

Don't play dumb whenever a server comes up and shows some potential you and Joe team up together to take it down, honestly I don't know why Keith trusted you or Joe in the first place after you fudgeed him over almost a year ago.

"We don't play your server because we don't like it or got banned?" I loved your server, I considered you a decent friend in the past but honestly you showed your true colours... you're a blatant liar, I even give you props on how well you lie and how you do it.

You deleted my accounts, firewalled my IP and have not given me a reason why you chose to do so. Sure I talked smack about your server but am I the first?

I was a founding member of RSCEmulation, a moderator at once and a loyal fan of your work.

You've come to show me that you're not keeping your server up to let people have fun, you're doing it to pocket money, nothing else. You got lucky with your server, you're surely not going to be the last RSC server to be successful, and yes your server is successful, but... what have you done for your own server to get it there?
    rsc fagget

OfflineThe_AFKer

• View Profile
    bump, great admin and server

OfflineIlikeArrays

• View Profile
    I honestly don't get why people keep repeating the same shit, why would I care if his server is online or not? The only people who play are the people who don't play RSCEmulation (because they don't like it or got banned).

Sorry Kryptix but you were not around during the glory days of rsc servers. I think that is why people dont like you other then the fact that when you made a post it had a RSCEverywhere advertisement involved which quickly got annoying. Most people who play other servers do infact play your server. Its always been that way. When Stork, Reines and Demonik Crew were battling it out I myself played every server. Which is a tradition and still continues. RSCAngel players played your server and your players played RSCAngel. The biggest flaw in your post (which I have quoted) is in BOLD. If it were not for the players still playing the same old shit where would your server be today? Yours and any other server is exactly the same old shit since January 2001 except for an exp modifer and locations and definitions.
    "dyce it all" Best Dicing Clan

Offlinemalikz

• View Profile
    don't like it or got banned.
    Why not both?
    Chokolate chikn.

OfflineThe Enforcer

• View Profile
    I see that evil tyrant Kryptix is treating you all so bad. Perhaps I need to enforce some justice in rsce?
    What the f*ck? I got enough weed to fill a hundred thousand blunts. Got a safe filled with dirty money like Kaleena.

Offlinelol k

• View Profile
    I see that evil tyrant Kryptix is treating you all so bad. Perhaps I need to enforce some justice in rsce?
    \

whatcha mean? lol ..

EDit: You From Wartnet?

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.