RuneScape Classic > Runescape Classic Server Advertisement

RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server

Pages: <<< (90/364) >>>

yong min:

--- Quote from: malikz on April 07, 2010, 05:48:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: yong min on April 07, 2010, 04:11:04 PM ---This is by far a lot more superior than Chris's server. No offense to Chris, because I think he's ok, but his server is merely XML edits on an unedited source. There's nothing uber-fantastic added to his server.

And how can you say that all the people from RSCE came from ProjectFail2Play? Seriously, knock your head against the brick wall kiddo. ProjectFail2Play could only have dreamt of having the amount of players and active development RSCE has.

--- End quote ---
PP2P used to knock at 200 players on a regular basis..then Matt went stupid. I have been around long enough to know the ropes.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Yong Min ---ProjectFail2Play could only have dreamt of having the amount of players and active development RSCE has.

--- End quote ---

malikz:

I don't think it is considering I saw 200 online quite a few times. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember that when your server got big, majority of my friends were flats pkers..I remember all of the high level pkers. And I gotta say, flats ran the server. And all of them came from pp2p...maybe miles team came from rsca, who knows. I really don't care though.

So I don't think I made an *idiotic* claim...don't go overboard with the sarcasm.

malikz:

I'm talking about the players, not the characters created.

toddfost006:

--- Quote from: malikz on April 07, 2010, 07:14:55 PM ---I don't think it is considering I saw 200 online quite a few times. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember that when your server got big, majority of my friends were flats pkers..I remember all of the high level pkers. And I gotta say, flats ran the server. And all of them came from pp2p...maybe miles team came from rsca, who knows. I really don't care though.

So I don't think I made an *idiotic* claim...don't go overboard with the sarcasm.

--- End quote ---

Who gives a fudge

malikz:

--- Quote from: toddfost006 on April 12, 2010, 07:19:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: malikz on April 07, 2010, 07:14:55 PM ---I don't think it is considering I saw 200 online quite a few times. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember that when your server got big, majority of my friends were flats pkers..I remember all of the high level pkers. And I gotta say, flats ran the server. And all of them came from pp2p...maybe miles team came from rsca, who knows. I really don't care though.

--- End quote ---

Who gives a fudge about some random like me? I'll be sucking dick and getting the fudge out.

--- End quote ---

Pages: <<< (90/364) >>>

Go to full version