Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • stCky: Palidinho is your OpenGL (was it OpenGL?) stuff open source anywhere?
      August 16, 2017, 09:07:22 PM
    • Travas:BUILD THE WALL
      August 15, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
    • Travas: i have ass cancer
      August 15, 2017, 09:23:29 PM
    • stCky: what are the fudge are you tryna ask?
      August 15, 2017, 08:21:35 PM
    • bader: what are the rsps community alive ?
      August 15, 2017, 05:46:16 PM
    • bader: yo guys
      August 15, 2017, 05:46:08 PM
    • Spacehost:[link] Updated our thread :)
      August 15, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
    • Adaro: The client is in Download section at Homepage
      August 15, 2017, 01:09:20 AM
    • FaTe_Of_GoDs: where do i get the client?????????????
      August 14, 2017, 05:23:14 PM
    • stCky: can anyone help me? I cant login to the shoutbox
      August 13, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
    • drubrkletern: appeal denied
      August 13, 2017, 02:35:27 PM
    • King_Trout:[link]
      August 13, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
    • Cole1497: no sorry
      August 13, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
    • ayz: yo can anyone explain something to me
      August 13, 2017, 08:08:51 AM
    • coolking12: Hi
      August 13, 2017, 04:16:06 AM
    • stCky: n+1
      August 11, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
    • PalidinoDH: How many more pages are going to show errors before this dude gets on and fixes shit
      August 11, 2017, 04:57:00 PM
    • stCky: it is made by the wonderful people at jetbrains
      August 10, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
    • Zoravon: what's the difference between that and eclipse?
      August 10, 2017, 05:59:52 PM
    • stCky: use an IDE like IntelliJ or shitclipse
      August 10, 2017, 05:33:01 PM

Author Topic: RSCEmulation - RuneScape Classic Private Server  (Read 156524 times)

Offline5 1

• View Profile
    Yeah, the only aspects it brings to the game is online count....
    I was actually talking about supplies, people complained constantly at how difficult it was to purchase Swordfish and the price people wanted for them, etc.

Umm, let them use auto clickers and color clickers. Atleast that doesn't completely ruin pking, doesn't bank for them(auto clicking a fish spot) etc..
    How would you distinguish the two? SCAR (and many other auto clickers) will happily bank, auto cast in duels, etc. It can do everything a normal bot can do really, just at a slower/less consistent rate.

But it's cool, admins +1 autoers
    That's why I've banned several people you've personally notified me of right in front of you. We've banned over 800 characters within the last month by the way.

Also, in one breath you're saying we should let them use auto clickers and then in the next breath you're sarcastically criticising us for apparently allowing players to cheat. Make your mind up.
    You like autoers, end of discussion.

And I'm pretty sure no-one even uses SCAR anymore. And if they do, they should commit suicide. I could fish and bank 5x before Scar does once.

I mean fudge, at least stop the 80% of the player base who are botting.. Wont stop all but it will be a HUGE increase..
    You step in wild now, and every person minus about 10 AC.

And yes genius. I did say that letting people auto click and use scar would be better than 95% of the server using FULL ON BOTS.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:52:14 AM by 5 1 »
    Quote from: asa akira
    my server name is samba and its a piece of shit with no intention to have a economy,
    the server is fun for staking/pking come join. i estimate this server will last about a week or 2

OfflineCh3rry

• View Profile
    #care about players autoing for supplies or stats. Keep autoers out of the wild and nothing would be said.
    Ch3rry > *

OfflineErrorist

• View Profile
    You guys talking about botting and player count are acting like every server before and after RSCE has had all legit players.

Offline5 1

• View Profile
    You guys talking about botting and player count are acting like every server before and after RSCE has had all legit players.

Umm, we've been promised updated bot protection multiple times.. And a server 'this developed' and so 'all about pking' should have updated bot protection.. Sure it wouldn't get rid of all the bots, but help the wilderness? YES, a lot. I know TONS of people who don't even pk anymore because of all the bots.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 03:37:38 AM by 5 1 »
    my server name is samba and its a piece of shit with no intention to have a economy,
    the server is fun for staking/pking come join. i estimate this server will last about a week or 2

OfflineThe Enforcer

• View Profile
    RSCE is badly developed, they just luckily managed to become n1.

They have implemented some server side bot protection(nothing new client side) that monitors delays for certain packets. Unfortunately it's highly inaccurate because of variating latency, it could even mark up legit players because of this. Idiots in the dev team?
    What the f*ck? I got enough weed to fill a hundred thousand blunts. Got a safe filled with dirty money like Kaleena.

OfflineErrorist

• View Profile

Umm, we've been promised updated bot protection multiple times.. And a server 'this developed' and so 'all about pking' should have updated bot protection.. Sure it wouldn't get rid of all the bots, but help the wilderness? YES, a lot. I know TONS of people who don't even pk anymore because of all the bots.
    You're saying "We" like you're part of the server. Do you play RSCE? If you do, why are you going to flame a game that you're wasting your time playing?

They have implemented some server side bot protection(nothing new client side) that monitors delays for certain packets. Unfortunately it's highly inaccurate because of variating latency, it could even mark up legit players because of this. Idiots in the dev team?
    Enforcer, if you're saying RSCE is badly developed name a server that's being updated better right now? 

OfflineKO9

• View Profile

You mean this?

Code: [Select]
            if (cmd.equalsIgnoreCase("info3")) {
                if (args[0] != null) {
                    Player p = world.getPlayer(DataConversions.usernameToHash(args[0]));
                    String line = "@[email protected] SHOW THIS TO PUBLIC! @[email protected] 75 (Casting) Intervals for @yel@ " + p.getUsername() + ": @whi@";
                    for (int i = 0; i < p.intervals.size(); i++) {
                        line += " - " + p.intervals.get(i);
                    }
                    player.getActionSender().sendAlert(line, true);
                }
            }

It's not that bad actually. Latency would actually mean botters would be more likely not to get banned than to be. When we used it, we would look at (for instance) casts and see that the past 10 casts have all been 500-520ms between each other. It's highly unlikely that a player would be able to consistently hit those times. Throwing latency into the equation, the time delay would be longer and therefore less suspect.

BTW, You can easily circumvent this by simply adding a random 10-50ms delay in your autoers.

Kryptix, you said RSCE has the most bot protection a server has had? I beg to differ tbh. We had:

Sleep 'calculations'
    Sleepwords
    info2 command which checked for certain window titles (such as SCAR - *)
    info3 shows delay as above^
    Modifying the mudclient classname to catch out botters (3 times with differing techniques to disguise it in the mc)
    Adding timestamps to packets to catch out WPE

We came up with so many ideas and implemented lots of little things to catch out autoers with 100% precision, most of the remnants of the code for these methods are still in the rsca source so you can look for yourself.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:51:29 AM by KO9 »

OfflineThe Enforcer

• View Profile
    RSCE is the most advanced one atm, but it's still so bad. This means that the overall level for servers is low.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:29:06 AM by The Enforcer »
    What the f*ck? I got enough weed to fill a hundred thousand blunts. Got a safe filled with dirty money like Kaleena.

vash2341

only reason there isn't any bot protection is so that people don't spend there money on a bot auth instead they give it to the Kryptix's Insurance Fund.

OfflineKO9

• View Profile
    Just out of interest... Can someone PM me a good bot for RSCE + let me know where the botting scene is @ now :>.

Offline5 1

• View Profile
    Just out of interest... Can someone PM me a good bot for RSCE + let me know where the botting scene is @ now :>.
    wartnet.org

Offlinebamboozola

• View Profile
    Botting is part of rsc but emulation got atleast 150 of em people on 5 acc at once . i beg to differ that rsce is best server i think not..

btw who changed their mind about the merge with rsce and angel?
    Still A noob

Offlinewicked happy

• View Profile
    Botting is part of rsc but emulation got atleast 150 of em people on 5 acc at once . i beg to differ that rsce is best server i think not..

read once n a  while you might find out.

Offlinebamboozola

• View Profile

read once n a  while you might find out.
    How bout i don't and you tell me hmm sounds good.
    Still A noob

OfflineJUMPHIM

• View Profile
    money problems

Offlinebamboozola

• View Profile
    uma come bot
    Still A noob

OfflineDehumanized

• View Profile
    wartnet.org

Thanks.... That is just we need; More idiots at WN.
    Random fact: Around 2003, Kryptix was known as Lukesq.

http://upit.cc/images/78371962.png

Take a look.

OfflineErrorist

• View Profile
    wartnet.org

Nice sentence structure there.

OfflineDehumanized

• View Profile
    wartnet.org

Nice sentence structure there.

Firstly; Grammar jokes. Nice.
    What is the problem with it?
    Random fact: Around 2003, Kryptix was known as Lukesq.

http://upit.cc/images/78371962.png

Take a look.

Offline?Riley?

• View Profile
    wartnet.org

WN needs all the people it can get, it's dead.
    http://www.3hit.net
    oldskool unit bra

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.