Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • milomakes: holy crap the spam is real! I just came back after idk how many years to this haahah
      January 20, 2020, 07:32:33 AM
    • bansil: wow the absolute state of this forum
      January 19, 2020, 10:08:34 AM
    • hardcore22:[link]
      January 15, 2020, 02:20:59 PM
    • hardcore22:[link]
      January 15, 2020, 02:20:53 PM
    • hardcore22: come play and enjoy the good old feeling of back in the day! [link]
      January 15, 2020, 02:20:48 PM
    • hardcore22: join scaperune!!!! [link]
      January 15, 2020, 02:20:16 PM
    • hardcore22:[link] join the ultimate oldskool feeling
      January 15, 2020, 02:20:05 PM
    • Zukodens: Brand new rsps in this site Adv's : [link]
      January 15, 2020, 11:20:55 AM
    • Zukodens:[link]
      January 15, 2020, 11:20:38 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand New RSPS - Unique with Friendly laid back community - Join today - [link]
      January 14, 2020, 05:23:32 PM
    • ragnoroker: Brand New RSPS - Unique with Friendly laid back community - Join today - [link]
      January 14, 2020, 05:23:29 PM
      January 14, 2020, 05:23:25 PM
    • hardcore22: become a member of scaperune! [link]
      January 14, 2020, 11:56:21 AM
    • hardcore22:[link] good old days
      January 14, 2020, 11:55:59 AM
    • hardcore22:[link] join now!
      January 14, 2020, 11:55:47 AM
    • hardcore22: scaperune [link]
      January 14, 2020, 11:54:03 AM
    • hardcore22: join [link] and enjoy the good old days! its awsome!
      January 14, 2020, 11:52:54 AM
    • Zukodens: Infinity-Pk Brand new 317 server just released ! ! Join here : [link]
      January 14, 2020, 11:51:05 AM
    • Zukodens:[link] Brand new server just released ! !
      January 14, 2020, 11:50:41 AM
    • Zukodens: hello guys
      January 14, 2020, 11:50:22 AM

Author Topic: .  (Read 2253 times)

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    « on: July 27, 2015, 09:07:14 AM »

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:20:51 AM by Raiden. »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflinestEps

• View Profile
    Re: Fast rates/Great drops/No grinding ~ JustPK
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 11:37:08 AM »
    Everybody be warned that this guy was malicious in the past and will be again.

When i go to his old site he used justpk.me , my browser tells my it was used for an attack site that used other peoples computers to attacks others. Check the site for yourself everyone.

Furthermore This admin raiden came on my server and this is what was said proving that he is using this said attack site.

To be honest this post should be removed from here this is more than enough proof that this is no healthy to be on this website.
    Point Based for Attack, Defense , Strength.
    Experience Based for all Skilling.
    The Best You Will Get in the Runescape Classic scene.

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:16:11 PM »
    You keep mentioning "justpk.me" please tell me where that site is anywhere associated with this server?

As for your cute little picture, I have 2 questions.

1) Because I use the word 'Botnet' automatically means I have access/use of one? Haha how old are you Matt? Grow up. That's just Selective slander to make sure more people join slaypk aka the grind PK server.

2) Has your server been attacked? Didn't think so..

Ask the players already on JustPK, all is fine and dandy. Don't get mad at me you have a 9 month old server with 10 players.

You are a troll hence me posting at the end of my advert "Enterthetroll". That one was just for you  ;)

Everyone who has re-joined JustPK, from SlayPK has already told me you are an idiot..

The fun lives on, Join now @ http://justpk.forumotion.co.uk/

OfflinestEps

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:37:06 PM »
    It was Your website name for the old justpkme Lmao are you dumb?? no you deleted your ad that had that website in it Everyone can have a look though your old advertisement on here and see the maliciousness.  Im sure rodgerwilco and many others will side with me.

https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,665373.0.html/
    Point Based for Attack, Defense , Strength.
    Experience Based for all Skilling.
    The Best You Will Get in the Runescape Classic scene.

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 12:42:43 PM »
    It was Your website name for the old justpkme Lmao are you dumb?? no you deleted your ad that had that website in it Everyone can have a look though your old advertisement on here and see the maliciousness.  Im sure rodgerwilco and many others will side with me.

https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,665373.0.html/

Entirely different server and that forum was abandoned due to the fact Hixk got into it and fudged it up. While I appreciate your concern, please DO get your facts straight before throwing wild accusations around. Someone could lose an eye.

I'd also suggest reading all of the posts in that link you posted.. all the information you need to know is in there.

All the best with your server, glad we cleared this up.
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:44:19 PM by Raiden. »

Offlinel0w archer

• View Profile
    Long time no speak, lost my phone and couldn't contact you or smoke lmao and you've never been on skype since bro

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    Long time no speak, lost my phone and couldn't contact you or smoke lmao and you've never been on skype since bro

I wondered why you weren't replying lol! I've been using my old skype bro. HMU ingame. Good to see you around again.

Offlinel0w archer

• View Profile
    inbox me the skype name bro

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    PM'd you bro

Offlinel0w archer

• View Profile
    Thanks, I've added you, We'll talk on skype as i don't want to spam the topic anymore than it already has been but i hope it's as successful as last time!

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    Thanks, I've added you, We'll talk on skype as i don't want to spam the topic anymore than it already has been but i hope it's as successful as last time!

Catch you on Skype brother! As long as people have fun PKing that's all I care about.

Offlinegawdz666

• View Profile

When i go to his old site he used justpk.me , my browser tells my it was used for an attack site that used other peoples computers to attacks others. Check the site for yourself everyone.

Furthermore This admin raiden came on my server and this is what was said proving that he is using this said attack site.

To be honest this post should be removed from here this is more than enough proof that this is no healthy to be on this website.

I just briefly checked the current client and there is no botnet in there as of now.

So free bump
    Quote from: xEnt
    At First I Was Like..."I came to the conclusion today that i am over RSC.."Then I Was all Like..."Official Moparscape RSC Server"

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile

I just briefly checked the current client and there is no botnet in there as of now.

So free bump

There never will be either. Thanks for the clarification though  :cool:

Offlinel0w archer

• View Profile
    This was rather a successful pking server with pking active in all time zones if people can remember, Was nothing malicious about it.

OfflineNoLives

• View Profile
    I remember hearing something about you and hixk. Are you in cahoots with that guy?

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    I remember hearing something about you and hixk. Are you in cahoots with that guy?

Most certainly not, never will be.

Offlinel0w archer

• View Profile

from what i know there's another server using him at the moment for a couple of updates, But, I won't mention the server in case it is not true as the name isn't the greatest of names to be affiliated with servers.

After 24 hours i've managed to nearly gain 120 flats on combat stats, Rune is fairly easy to obtain and people are already pking, there was 20 recorded people last night obviously not all unique IP's i don't think, But still not bad at all.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 06:13:49 AM by l0w archer »

OfflineRaiden.

• View Profile
    New client, moved house today hence downtime. Login and play as normal.

Forum - http://justpk.forumotion.co.uk/

Client - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=38528833958918268561
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:11:30 PM by Raiden. »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.