Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • usman555: i remembered out of nowhere and came to check how mopar was going
      Today at 08:34:39 PM
    • usman555: remember azaruth, deathz
      Today at 08:34:24 PM
    • usman555: hey
      Today at 08:33:56 PM
    • Vain_: buying gf
      Today at 01:53:12 PM
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      May 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 26, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Author Topic: ? FoHammer ? Begin Your Adventure Now ?  (Read 3135 times)

OfflineFoHammer

• View Profile
    Re: ? FoHammer ? Begin Your Adventure Now ?
    « Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 08:42:20 AM »
    This server is really good. Has a good set of developers. Everyone is really nice and easy to get along with. Not only that but they're like no other server out there. So many different customs, it's unreal. Good server, 10/10.

The server is amazing, Lots of people with great attitudes, and we have constant updates and developers working round the clock to make the experience better for the players :) Come check out our forums for updates on the server,  We're working really hard to give the players the best experience they can possibly get. I suggest everyone to follow up on FoHammer Studios because big things are coming  ;)

Thanks for both of your feedback's, we like to not think of any of our items as "customs" but rather regular items.
    This last week we've REALLY been doing some hardcore work, we started and basically finished our website reconstruction. @
    I've gotten a whole new set of professional imagery created for our name-change, we're currently wrapping everything up for Patch I & II, getting ready to release the game for public play.
    We've really taken the time to rewrite a lot of code making it more efficient, and making the game engine more smoother. We've begun really working on our cache as-well.
    We rewriting the launcher right now in C#, that'll include a Java updater due to having some player-base is coming from outside sources other than RSPS, some the users don't have Java, as-well with if the launcher is written in Java, it also will not deploy. We're working on a Highscore page, which admins/owners will not participate in them as they can use the max skill and xp command, unless on a non-staff account, a donation page is soon coming, as-well as a technical support team, and live stream & behind the scenes of us developing this project.
    I'm trying to give a little more brief information, so players know we are still working every single day, with consecutive hours being put in, producing a flawless, beautiful, brand new 718, with a extremely steady economy, as-well as a amazing community, a dedicated & friendly staff team, a lag free environment, very very limited to no bugs, if they're found they're taken care of instantly. We have a super prime VPS sitting aside waiting for the release. You'll have to wait for Patch logs to be posted on the website in updates to see a list of everything we've done.

Thanks for reading, hope to see some new names on forums!
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineJUMIERA

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 09:37:05 AM »
    I saw the work you did guys and i cant wait for the release, it will be OP iam sure .. NICE WORK
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineFoHammer

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 08:28:16 PM »
    We haven't been releasing much information on our updates, due to we don't want people copying some the ideas or content we're using, atleast until it's released which is a week away. A day before our release on our website their will be a Patch Note for everyone to read containing all the updates that've been done since the shutdown. Last night we begun implimenting a new feature, 'Refer A Friend' to help grow our player-base, aswell as giving our players a opportunity to gain some rewards. We have a new server advertisement for when we release, loads of work has been done. I really hope to see some new faces around.

RS2Ad banner

OfflineJUMIERA

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: June 23, 2015, 12:34:33 AM »
    Dope

OfflineJaspooks

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: June 23, 2015, 04:46:08 AM »
    Server down already? Impressive.

OfflineJUMIERA

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: June 23, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »
    Its not down, we took it down to Add the new systems we talked about. Release will be by the end of this week. www.fohammer.com/foums/

OfflinePure_

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 05:05:53 PM »
    Its not down, we took it down to Add the new systems we talked about. Release will be by the end of this week. www.fohammer.com/foums/
    > its not down
    > we took it down
    which is it?
    i won the forum

OfflineFoHammer

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: June 23, 2015, 06:45:58 PM »
    Idk who jumiera is, and it is and has been down, we released it for beta for a couple weeks, than took it down to finish developing and making it player-ready, the economy wasn't mapped out, prices, & drop rates also hadn't been modified. The server is completely different than it was in beta which you will soon see when I release the new server advertisement thread under our new name.

OfflineJUMIERA

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 01:00:42 AM »
    soon

OfflineFoHammer

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 09:48:08 PM »
     I have broken away from my team, as my partner Munsor was corrupt, inactive, and not willing to pay his employee's.
    I branched off, and am merging most to all my features and content, into my new project I've joined in on with Ahram.
    If you're still waiting for Olympus/Fohammer, It's released and ready to play, & better than ever. You can download
    the launcher from our website:
    Our server is exploding with content, and has more coming rapidly. Come get a head start before the server blows up.
    fudge you Munsor, and the Fohammer / Invictus Studio team, I created it, and quit because of you guys.
    BTW, I'm RELEASING a FULL copy of MY source (Fohammer / Olympus), with a few features removed, but mostly all the content will be there
    so make sure to watch out for it, bringing a new age to RSPS.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.