Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: [317] Project Rainbow [317]  (Read 1136 times)

OfflineImJek

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    [317] Project Rainbow [317]
    « on: December 09, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
    Information:

Forums:
    Client: ?board=6.0
    Wiki:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    About Project Rainbow:
    Project Rainbow is a 317 RSPS that has been around since early 2011.
    Some of our modellers have made loads of custom items so now we have over 400+ Custom items for you to enjoy!
    Current Owner Jack(Jek) has been applying updates for many months with help from Telenim and Whac so that we can give the players the best experience of an RSPS we can.

New Updates:
    (click to show/hide)

Server Features:
    (click to show/hide)

Pictures/Media:
    (click to show/hide)

Hope to see you around!
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:14:10 AM by ImJek »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineAscalon

• View Profile
    Re: [317] Project Rainbow [317]
    « Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 06:05:15 AM »
    Links doesn't work?
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinez

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 07:46:44 AM »
    How I imagine Lumbridge looks

pls dont ever leave me guis you were all the most stable thing in my life <3
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 10:39:23 AM »
    Links doesn't work?
    Forums is probably down for some reason.

Awesome server been with it since early 2013, always something to do.
    The server keeps receiving new updates and the owner is always on the look for something players want.

How I imagine Lumbridge looks

Lumbridge isn't really a part of the server, there's a home place though.
    The only thing you could find rainbow wise, will be certain items which have multiple colours or change colours.

OfflinePest

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 11:26:30 PM »
    This just looks bad, sorry.

OfflineMeeE59

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 12:01:05 AM »
    I'm not trying to trash your thread but. why are you using a czar server? the interface that comes up looks like one from an old figment scape server. the island reminds me of the old server  rune isle even the spawn is the same as well as the old new player has joined login.
    Project Rainbow's been around since 2010. It's a Delta server. The interface that comes up, I can almost guarantee, is a normal interface found in 317 servers that has custom text and stuff. The newbie spawn area, I'll admit, isn't that great, and maybe it should be removed altogether.

i'm so confused is the a joke? to leave you must use the ::home command that takes you to a unique (very cool place) some of the walls have angel wings hanging out as if the client was a modified version of an old 08 client thati use to play on ages ago. the ip adress can be changed at the login screen agian like the basic setup of a delta scape or czar client.
    It's definitely not a joke. Many of the customs in the cache overwrite other models, and have for a loooong time. They *could* switch out the cache for a different one, but then several of the 800+ customs and their models would be deleted. As for the IP address being changeable at login, the thought behind that was from when No-IP's nameservers were seized by Microsoft. We had to change our server IP nameserver from servequake to onthewifi. 

the wiki isnt even on the same web host this isn't a big issue it's normal for rsps to do this for some reason. the name is yolocatz? this is not a big deal just confusing.

it looks like you mixed so many different features from old servers then added customs that where relased ages ago from moparscape archices from the modeling section for the large zipped files.

i'm very confused aside from the custom map once you type ::home it may have been used with toms cache editor? maby Lins cache editor? i have no idea....
    Yolocatz (Ryan) is a friend of the server and offered his webhosting since the owner of the VPS PR is hosted on wasn't as active as he could have been.

The models are ages old, and we've had them for ages.

The home area has changed several times over the past years, from Edgeville to Zanaris to the Dwarven Consortium to wherever it is now (it's like a mansion place used in a quest that I've forgotten about since).

Anything else you need to know, just ask. I've been a member of Project Rainbow since 2011 and it is THE closest-knit internet family I've ever been a part of. Most people know each other by name, and I've even met a few of the players IRL. I've also been an owner of the server from 2013 to 2014 and it's given me enough experience to start my own server, albeit a 718+, with a main feature being customs.

Offlinez

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 12:58:39 AM »
    Yolocatz (Ryan) is a friend of the server
    pls dont ever leave me guis you were all the most stable thing in my life <3

OfflineImJek

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 02:18:28 AM »
    Sorry that forums were down for a few hours, we had issues with our vps but all should be up now!

OfflineD3i7y

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 08:49:17 AM »
    I'm not trying to trash your thread but. why are you using a czar server? the interface that comes up looks like one from an old figment scape server. the island reminds me of the old server  rune isle even the spawn is the same as well as the old new player has joined login.
    Project Rainbow's been around since 2010. It's a Delta server. The interface that comes up, I can almost guarantee, is a normal interface found in 317 servers that has custom text and stuff. The newbie spawn area, I'll admit, isn't that great, and maybe it should be removed altogether.

i'm so confused is the a joke? to leave you must use the ::home command that takes you to a unique (very cool place) some of the walls have angel wings hanging out as if the client was a modified version of an old 08 client thati use to play on ages ago. the ip adress can be changed at the login screen agian like the basic setup of a delta scape or czar client.
    It's definitely not a joke. Many of the customs in the cache overwrite other models, and have for a loooong time. They *could* switch out the cache for a different one, but then several of the 800+ customs and their models would be deleted. As for the IP address being changeable at login, the thought behind that was from when No-IP's nameservers were seized by Microsoft. We had to change our server IP nameserver from servequake to onthewifi. 

the wiki isnt even on the same web host this isn't a big issue it's normal for rsps to do this for some reason. the name is yolocatz? this is not a big deal just confusing.

it looks like you mixed so many different features from old servers then added customs that where relased ages ago from moparscape archices from the modeling section for the large zipped files.

i'm very confused aside from the custom map once you type ::home it may have been used with toms cache editor? maby Lins cache editor? i have no idea....
    Yolocatz (Ryan) is a friend of the server and offered his webhosting since the owner of the VPS PR is hosted on wasn't as active as he could have been.

The models are ages old, and we've had them for ages.

The home area has changed several times over the past years, from Edgeville to Zanaris to the Dwarven Consortium to wherever it is now (it's like a mansion place used in a quest that I've forgotten about since).

Anything else you need to know, just ask. I've been a member of Project Rainbow since 2011 and it is THE closest-knit internet family I've ever been a part of. Most people know each other by name, and I've even met a few of the players IRL. I've also been an owner of the server from 2013 to 2014 and it's given me enough experience to start my own server, albeit a 718+, with a main feature being customs.

thanks for clearing that up. i removed my post.
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:58:35 AM by D3i7y »
    once very lonely and broken two souls pulled together to fix our broken hearts. Erica&Allen :)

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 11:54:15 PM »
    Suggesting everyone to try it out, don't judge the server by the spawn/home location.
    Dive into the small/medium/high player community, it's had during a few years there is no other community like this. There's trolls, caring people, mature people you'll find every kind of person at this servers community.
    Many of the players who started years ago like me, find ourself having a hard time to 'quit' PR it has something special that keeps you coming back.

Join the server and maybe you'll feel the PR vibe.  ;)
    Correct wiki link:

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.