RuneScape 2 Server Advertising > Server Advertisements

Ardor - Designed For Maximum Enjoyment

Pages: <<< (2/4) >>>

pasta186:

--- Quote from: Welliton_inc on July 26, 2015, 07:49:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: pasta186 on July 26, 2015, 07:46:39 AM ---Thread fixed.

Please let me know if you can't see the layout as there is some media in the layout.

--- End quote ---

by layout are you talking about those bullet holes on your first picture? If so I can hardly see the actual image as it is behind a text. There needs to be ALOT more media.

--- End quote ---

That's your opinion.
Personally I feel too much media just makes a thread look ugly. You should provide a minimal amount so that people come online to see the rest.

I will however add a few more pictures.

Mikeyzzz:

--- Quote from: pasta186 on July 26, 2015, 07:59:58 AM ---

Please let me know if you can't see the layout as there is some media in the layout.

--- End quote ---

by layout are you talking about those bullet holes on your first picture? If so I can hardly see the actual image as it is behind a text. There needs to be ALOT more media.

--- End quote ---

That's your opinion.
Personally I feel too much media just makes a thread look ugly. You should provide a minimal amount so that people come online to see the rest.

--- End quote ---
If you feel that the media would make the thread look bad, you may attempt to add them to a spoiler? That way the person interested in your server can actually see some media? Why should I waste my 100MB on your cache if I can see it all in images?

Sarwar:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's your opinion.

--- End quote ---
A lot of people do tend to check out most of the pictures before joining :/
The advert does look quite fancy though  :P

pasta186:

--- Quote from: Mikeyzzz on July 28, 2015, 05:37:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's your opinion.

--- End quote ---
If you feel that the media would make the thread look bad, you may attempt to add them to a spoiler? That way the person interested in your server can actually see some media? Why should I waste my 100MB on your cache if I can see it all in images?

--- End quote ---

You evidently haven't checked the post :L

@Sarwar, thank you sir.

Pest:

getting on now. will update this post in a while.

Pages: <<< (2/4) >>>

Go to full version