RuneScape 2 Server Advertising > Server Advertisements

Awoken Godz | Brand new eco 317 | double xp starts 5/11 |

<<< (2/6) >>>

mrbad23:

--- Quote from: WarTusk-RSPS on April 25, 2015, 09:29:50 PM ---been playing for an hour now and I have really been enjoying it! Keep it up I can't wait to see your further development! :D

--- End quote ---
You aint miss to much we peaked at 6 last night only did 1 drop party and none of the special challenges have been claimed yet!

sk8rdude461:
mrbad is actually a good owner compared to most I've seen.

He listens to users as much as possible, even when they're just trolling or joking. The server can use some work in places, but that's how most are these days.

To be honest, I'd say to check it out just because everyone on it isn't a bunch of asshats.

Also, I heard from a little birdy that there may be some unique content being added sometime soon.

Mr.Draconian:

--- Quote from: sk8rdude461 on April 29, 2015, 02:40:24 PM ---Also, I heard from a little birdy that there may be some unique content being added sometime soon.

--- End quote ---

Lmao  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna check it out soon.

mrbad23:

--- Quote from: sk8rdude461 on April 29, 2015, 02:40:24 PM ---mrbad is actually a good owner compared to most I've seen.

He listens to users as much as possible, even when they're just trolling or joking. The server can use some work in places, but that's how most are these days.

To be honest, I'd say to check it out just because everyone on it isn't a bunch of asshats.

Also, I heard from a little birdy that there may be some unique content being added sometime soon.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! You are a great player! Glad you came to my rsps!   Btw gratz on 24hours of playing :D

--- Quote from: Mr.Draconian on April 29, 2015, 03:12:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: sk8rdude461 on April 29, 2015, 02:40:24 PM ---Also, I heard from a little birdy that there may be some unique content being added sometime soon.

--- End quote ---

Lmao  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna check it out soon.

--- End quote ---

If you like make sure to give a comment here :D also dont forget to vote in the poll!

Cirradell:
Bump for this awesome server! We need more people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version