Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

• Travas: call 911
      March 17, 2018, 10:13:56 PM
    • toffe: Dude I haven’t logged in forever and forgot the stupid pin what do I do
      March 16, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: Looking for a developer/coder to co-op with me on a project. Minimum pay is based on your experience and willingness to complete tasks. You can get with me on Discord via @Requiem#5265
      March 16, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
    • Equiiliibriium: LMAO @ Cole1497, I can promise that the number I posted is not a Papa John's number, LMAO.
      March 16, 2018, 06:01:25 AM
    • Equiiliibriium: drubrkletern, I never received a text from anyone.
      March 16, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
    • Cole1497: okay i called and it was a papa johns number is this a prank?? or??
      March 14, 2018, 10:36:06 PM
    • drubrkletern: yes
      March 14, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
    • Cole1497: can i call or does it have to be a text
      March 14, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
    • SerenityPS:[link]
      March 13, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
    • Travas: eat my ass faggot
      March 13, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
    • Rash: shut the fudge up drub
      March 13, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
    • drubrkletern: texted you
      March 12, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: You can email me at [link] or shoot me a text @ 850 791 9080
      March 12, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: Looking for someone who can help me get a server up and running, willing to pay after the project has begun :)
      March 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
      March 11, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
      March 11, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
    • Great Dope: This is Moparscape. Play Moparscape or leave.
      March 11, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
    • liverare: the source and client for PK Planet [317]
      March 11, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
    • liverare: downloaded from media fire link (figured it out eventually), but it was stopped cus trojan
      March 11, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
    • liverare:[link] is a virus
      March 11, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Author Topic: Rune Kingdom - GWD, Custom Pets/Bosses, Hunger Games + More!  (Read 1066 times)

• View Profile
    Rune Kingdom - GWD, Custom Pets/Bosses, Hunger Games + More!
    « on: November 10, 2016, 07:21:58 AM »

A Kingdom is home to many challenges, whether that be fighting monsters, fighting your enemies, or gathering your supplies. Here at Rune Kingdom you can do all of these whilst having the most fun possible. Unlike most kingdoms, you can be more than just a player at Rune Kingdom, you can become its ruler. Skill your way to the top of the leaderboards, PK until players fear to fight you. Want to set yourself some goals? Rune Kingdom will help you to achieve them. Be the best, whilst playing the best. Come visit us today and try your hand our Godwards Dungeon, one of our several bosses or minigames, or if skilling is more of your thing, we have 21 fully functioning skills waiting for you.

Here's what it looks like inside the Kingdom:

A place to get defenders!

Unique Bosses - A prime example of a boss: Pestilence!

Chaos Elemental!

Test your luck with staking!

Fully working Clan Chat with Lootshare!

Kill counter that you can add custom monsters to, so you only see the ones you want to!

Statistics tab to show things like KDR, Slayer Task, Amount donated [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Voting does hold it's benefits too!

With a special way to thank those who vote, you will be able to enter in an arena to get different monthly prizes

There's many more to do such as racing to be number one in twenty one fully functional skills, staff held events, a one of a kind staking system, and numerous slayer monsters to kill! What are you doing? Come stop on by and start the adventure now! There are of course, premium benefits for those who enjoy the game and want to experience more! In our premium benefits, members get brand new areas to explore within the Kingdom.

This thread will be updated with pictures and more as it sees fits (sneak previews of GodWars  ), so I hope you're willing to check this out constantly to see what you're missing out in the Kingdom!

RS2Ad banner

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: Rune Kingdom - GWD, Custom Pets/Bosses, Hunger Games + More!
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 03:59:47 PM »
    This is a great server! I love the flawless 07 scape

Customs are nice, yet not overboard

RS2Ad banner

Offlinede freddy

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 07:01:37 AM »
    Great server indeed! I found it out yesterday and I've been in love with it! Thank you for this thread!
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineEst linnu

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »
    Join now for your best rsps experience. You won't regret it. Come and start grinding ! :P

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 03:53:17 AM »

The beast has arrived! It's been a long wait, and I can't thank you guys enough for baring with me while I got things sorted out.

How to get to the lair: Amulet of Glory will teleport you there. Once in the lair, head to the back of the room you're teleported to and be prepared for a fight.

During the fight: Protect Magic is highly advised, the beast has a max hit of 37. It's special attack will hit through your prayer, regardless of what prayer you're using. As of right now (Since there are none in-game) The shields DO NOT have any bonuses, but they will be worked on and released within the near future (within a week) Zammy spears also yield 0 bonuses to fight Corp. This again, will come in the near future. This beast has 2,500hp.

The drop table:

Corporeal Beast has quite a juicy drop table as most have you have probably seen:

Those are all the potential drops from Corporeal Beast (All sigils currently have a 25% chance of dropping when the Sigil table is hit). The Sigil is then used with a Blessed Spirit Shield to make the appropriate shield.

The pet:

The pet is currently the rarest pet nominally, at a 1:1,500 drop rate. Do you have what it takes to grind out the pet?

Best of Luck!

Join now on => www.runekingdom.com
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 03:56:33 AM by dries3s »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.