Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: ChronicScape 718 Vorago || Squeal || Drygores || Theiving guild || more..  (Read 2116 times)

Offlinexdeon

• View Profile
    Here at ChronicScape our mission is to be able to provide a rsps that players have the right to give feedback on things they would like to see implemented and we will try our best at giving them the content they would have added.

DL Link: on website
    webclient:
    Forum: https://www.000webhost.com/migrate?utm_source=000&utm_medium=rdr&utm_campaign=old_panel_off&static=true

-- All Races, Nationality, Beliefs, genders and ages welcomed --

Features:
    -Offhand Weapons and drygores, plus rarely used equipment
    -Plenty of items to discover
    -25 Trainable skills and improving them frequently
    -Fequent updates
    -Unique teleports
    -Unique home
    -Loyalty and Squeal Systems
    -Stable economy
    -many bosses and training areas
    -Donor areas with more coming soon
    -Working Dung + construction
    -Friendly Staff
    -Theiving guild
    -Diffrent minigames
    -Turm and overload!!!
    -Growing Community

AND MUCH MORE! So join today and Come find your Destiny (and maybe smoke something)

Media:

Runescape Gambling

OfflineViva La Ace

• View Profile
    This is a really good server, you guys should really try it out.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    Yes join my server :) You will have lots of fun believe me :D
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineFails

• View Profile
    the icons are absolutely hideous.

dis is a no go for me.
    peasants.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    the icons are absolutely hideous.

dis is a no go for me.

What icons are you talking about? I think you are tripping or confused.

OfflineFails

• View Profile
    are you stupid? i'm talking about the in-game chatbox icons.
    peasants.

Offlinexdeon

• View Profile
    think he talking about my icon and your icon lol cant please every miserable person

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718

Oh well? I am the developer and owner so I decide what crowns are used if you do not like it you don't have to play or make some lame comment like that. So take your ignorant self back to elementary school and learn some manners young lady.

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    Oh look Vorago, Squeal of Fortune, Drygores....

What's new...  :palm:

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile

Oh well? I am the developer and owner so I decide what crowns are used
    To be a good owner, you should listen to your players. Saying that just makes you sound like a terrible owner  :P

And yeah, I agree with Fails; you should change those icons.
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718

To be a good owner, you should listen to your players. Saying that just makes you sound like a terrible owner  :P

Since when the fudge should a regular player care about crown images? The fudge you on? Don't play then baby girl otherwise make your own damn server.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Definitely a server I won't even attempt to play.
    An owner like you is an owner I don't want to deal with.

He stated an opinion on your images. Don't be an asshole and give a snarky reply.
    Tell them that you understand that, while it may not be a style they like, it is what you went with.
    You can always ask them to suggest an alternative to the current crown set you're using.

The reason I don't like them is because they aren't consistent. You've got 3 different styles of crowns shown in your pictures. You should make them based on a similar concept.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718

He stated an opinion on your images. Don't be an asshole and give a snarky reply.
    Tell them that you understand that, while it may not be a style they like, it is what you went with.
    You can always ask them to suggest an alternative to the current crown set you're using.

The reason I don't like them is because they aren't consistent. You've got 3 different styles of crowns shown in your pictures. You should make them based on a similar concept.

Crowns are by rights noob. And why use new crowns when my players like them? You two are the only people making a huge ordeal out of an image. Not everything has to go your way alright? And I am generally nice just not when some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" basically which to me is rude. He could just have said "looks alright but the crowns are not for me." But I forgot most of you are still in middle school so it really is no use arguing with someone who's IQ hasn't reached above 50 yet. Even a person with down syndrome would understand this.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Crowns are by rights noob.
    You don't say? I thought people would just login and get a crown. I know how private servers work.

And why use new crowns when my players like them? You two are the only people making a huge ordeal out of an image.
    Not everything has to go your way alright?
    We were stating an opinion, get the hell over it. The point I was making is how you responded to the opinions. Like you just did when I posted my opinion. It's funny.

And I am generally nice just not when some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" basically which to me is rude.
    Not once did a person say to "get rid of" anything. We simply stated that we did not like your crowns, and believe they should be changed. Not removed.

He could just have said "looks alright but the crowns are not for me."
    Uh, someone basically did say that:
    And lets just take a look on how you responded:
    Since when the fudge should a regular player care about crown images? The fudge you on? Don't play then baby girl otherwise make your own damn server.
    Huh, that doesn't seem like a very nice reply when all he said was he agreed with an opinion.

But I forgot most of you are still in middle school so it really is no use arguing with someone who's IQ hasn't reached above 50 yet. Even a person with down syndrome would understand this.
    A person in middle school would still have an IQ above 50. A person with downs, however, may not. It really depends per person.
    You should look at the IQ Classifications, because you don't seem to understand how it works. Also, if I had an IQ below 50, I probably wouldn't be able to use a lot of my motor functions such as: Talking, walking, typing this reply to you, etc.

So please, continue to make yourself look like a terrible owner. I don't mind it at all.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    Crowns are by rights noob.
    You don't say? I thought people would just login and get a crown. I know how private servers work.

And why use new crowns when my players like them? You two are the only people making a huge ordeal out of an image.
    Not everything has to go your way alright?
    We were stating an opinion, get the hell over it. The point I was making is how you responded to the opinions. Like you just did when I posted my opinion. It's funny.

And I am generally nice just not when some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" basically which to me is rude.
    Not once did a person say to "get rid of" anything. We simply stated that we did not like your crowns, and believe they should be changed. Not removed.

He could just have said "looks alright but the crowns are not for me."
    Uh, someone basically did say that:
    And lets just take a look on how you responded:
    Huh, that doesn't seem like a very nice reply when all he said was he agreed with an opinion.

But I forgot most of you are still in middle school so it really is no use arguing with someone who's IQ hasn't reached above 50 yet. Even a person with down syndrome would understand this.
    A person in middle school would still have an IQ above 50. A person with downs, however, may not. It really depends per person.
    You should look at the IQ Classifications, because you don't seem to understand how it works. Also, if I had an IQ below 50, I probably wouldn't be able to use a lot of my motor functions such as: Talking, walking, typing this reply to you, etc.

So please, continue to make yourself look like a terrible owner. I don't mind it at all.

HAHAHAHHA go back to your failscape son get off my thread and do yourself a favor and slit your wrists lmfao. My players know I'm a great owner I just don't like it when some nooblet complains about something that has nothing to do with them so off my fudgeing balls faggot.

OfflineGfServerMaker1

• View Profile

a regular player may care about whatever they want, i hope you know that by saying what you are, you are only telling people you don't care what a player thinks, only in which you think.

not to mention you just told someone to kill themselves, i wonder what you tell a player when they ask you where rock crabs are.
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:12:43 PM by GfServerMaker1 »
    [url]http://i62.tinypic.com/o7r6t3.gif[url]

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718

a regular player may care about whatever they want, i hope you know that by saying what you are, you are only telling people you don't care what a player thinks, only in which you think.

not to mention you just told someone to kill themselves, i wonder what you tell a player when they ask you where rock crabs are.

Well that kid was mad because someone who's now a big help on my server left that guys server and he came to mine to troll me just to talk trash. Do you even know what that's like? It's complete horse crap. I totally care about my players and what they think and I take it into consideration but as long as they are having fun and enjoying it's content over some image bs that only a child would cry about then thas cool but for real it shouldn't matter about the image stuff who cares stop your crying. So really before you judge what I say maybe learn what it takes to actually be a GOOD owner who cares about their community and tosses trolls aside. I don't care even if they were to give me a million dollars I will kick trolls off my server no matter what they may bribe me with. And FYI I actually take the time to show each new player around the server so kill that noise.

OfflineSoulcist

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Well that kid was mad because someone who's now a big help on my server left that guys server and he came to mine to troll me just to talk trash. Do you even know what that's like? It's complete horse crap. I totally care about my players and what they think and I take it into consideration but as long as they are having fun and enjoying it's content over some image bs that only a child would cry about then thas cool but for real it shouldn't matter about the image stuff who cares stop your crying. So really before you judge what I say maybe learn what it takes to actually be a GOOD owner who cares about their community and tosses trolls aside. I don't care even if they were to give me a million dollars I will kick trolls off my server no matter what they may bribe me with. And FYI I actually take the time to show each new player around the server so kill that noise.
    I'm not quite sure you have a clue what you're talking about. I can't however argue that the person that made the original comment was being a bit ridiculous but the people that have made a well spoken suggestion/feedback on the matter, you have thus far become more-and-more ridiculous.

It's a lot more than a child that would complain about such a thing. The crowns look awful when it comes to a professional looking server and staff team. When I look at them, it looks like I'm walking into a place where the owner has taken no pride in his work. And I can ONLY imagine what the rest is like in terms of how things were done. For example (another one), I log onto a server and see that the NPC is saying, "Welcome back to the server bitches!".

You have received at least two comments from people who have ran or built PLENTY of servers over the months or years. I fail to see your point in that aspect. And I personally have been apart or owned many servers myself; I'm very well aware of what it takes to run one.

Your ownership will and could be the downfall of this community from what you've just shown on this thread, that's ridiculous.

OfflineDreadScape

• View Profile
    Just the Icons from Trisidia X. Lol. So you downloaded TrisidiaX, Changed a few Names. Hit run.

You didn't make this server. Not hard to click run.

Crowns are by rights noob. And why use new crowns when my players like them? You two are the only people making a huge ordeal out of an image. Not everything has to go your way alright? And I am generally nice just not when some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" basically which to me is rude. He could just have said "looks alright but the crowns are not for me." But I forgot most of you are still in middle school so it really is no use arguing with someone who's IQ hasn't reached above 50 yet. Even a person with down syndrome would understand this.

"When some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" wait you created this source?

All in all, You're a horrible server owner. Not all players will like...."your content" But don't flip shit when they don't.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    Just the Icons from Trisidia X. Lol. So you downloaded TrisidiaX, Changed a few Names. Hit run.

You didn't make this server. Not hard to click run.

"When some noob wants to say "get rid of your content" wait you created this source?

All in all, You're a horrible server owner. Not all players will like...."your content" But don't flip shit when they don't.

Yes I did create this it really isn't hard at all to do thats why you won't find any matrix crap in it beside things I learned to do over the years of working on private servers even more complex than this. And I don't care if someone doesn't like it they are entitled to their own opinion but when it makes no sense and you only saw one or two crowns then your assumption is flawed.

Offlinexdeon

• View Profile
    why such anger, and in all honesty he is a good owner, he doesn't talk bad upon others unless spoken to rudely, or being in-coherent about a situation.

Oh look Vorago, Squeal of Fortune, Drygores....

What's new...  :palm:

emotes for diffrent items and such added, global item spawns, growing pets, fairy ring system, RS Specials and Custom Specials, fun player punishments, and alot more dont automatically turn down a server because of a advertisement, advertisements are made to grab the attention of the general masses, so i mostly incorporated things people like the most.. there's alot of other content within the server that alot of people may or may not be familiar with and that might not grab their attention as much as it would to more advanced rsps players you know?

OfflineDreadScape

• View Profile
    Yes its not hard, Most of us no how to. You didn't create it. You took a source and hit run. Java's not that hard to learn.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    Yes its not hard, Most of us no how to. You didn't create it. You took a source and hit run. Java's not that hard to learn.

Seriously? LMFAO Little boy you are silly. Want to make a good wager on that? I got $2000.00 USD saying I did.

OfflineDreadScape

• View Profile
    Just looks like the same ones downloaded over and over again :/ sad. But hey when you learn java, Let me know we can talk.

and $2,000 thats all you have? Life savings huh? Bet you can't wait to move out! Sad thing is, Your $2,000 would barely pay my bills :/ Shit. would barely pay just my mortgage bill.

Offlinemogging

• View Profile
      • Chronicscape718
    Just looks like the same ones downloaded over and over again :/ sad. But hey when you learn java, Let me know we can talk.

and $2,000 thats all you have? Life savings huh? Bet you can't wait to move out! Sad thing is, Your $2,000 would barely pay my bills :/ Shit. would barely pay just my mortgage bill.

I know my java son. And moving out? I'm 30 in April and I haven't even lived or talked with my mom since I was 18. Nice try trolling there you might want to try harder next time :) And $2000 is probably all you got yourself seeing as your IP is telling me that you live with YOUR mom so don't put that on me you little 13 year old.

Offlinexdeon

• View Profile
    Server still up and would like to see some new or old faces :) thanks in advanced for anyone joining

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.