Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      Today at 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: come play our small RSPS Darkscape !  (Read 889 times)

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    come play our small RSPS Darkscape !
    « on: April 21, 2015, 02:41:48 PM »
    WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO AND TO DOWNLOAD CLIENT AND PLAY!

http://darkscapeps.weebly.com/

DARKSCAPE IS A TOTALLY 100% FREE TO PLAY, OPEN SOURCE AND GLITCHY ALTHOUGH ENJOYABLE RS2007 CLONE, ORIGINALLY MADE BY WILDDREAMS,
    I HAVE STARTED TO ALTER THE CLIENTS CODE AND CREATE DARK SCAPE, ITS A TRICKY PROJECT BUT I DO HAVE 1 HAMACHI SERVER OPEN FOR A FEW PLAYERS TO TRY.

this server is not that much of a serious project, my cousin and I have been playing this server together for a while now alone and we want a few more players to join in!

Please download the client and play darkscape with us today!

*Logmein Hamachi IS needed

SET CLIENTS IP AND PORT # TO THESE BELOW AND SEARCH FOR ``DSOSERV`` IN HAMACHI TO JOIN THE SERVER.

HAMACHI NETWORK NAME: DSOSERV

HAMACHI I.P ADDRESS: 25.164.37.137 

PORT: 43594

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, FIRST PLAYERS TO JOIN WILL BE GIVEN A BLUE PHAT

Runescape Gambling

OfflineLostisle317

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: come play our small RSPS Darkscape !
    « Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 04:59:33 PM »
    Oh my god. Hamachi hosted. LMFAO IM DED.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 06:38:35 PM »

Yeah maybe if it was supposed to be a big and serious server  :palm:
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineParadox68

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 06:44:58 PM »

Sorry dude, you haven't changed the client title. Your crowns are atrocious, the grammar is terrible, You have dark dagger as a godsword (Cammy PK Style), and nobody is gonna want to do hamachi. Portforwarding isn't that hard, and I might be willing to help you out with it if you wanted. :) We're a friendly community, but we don't appreciate when people post servers that are half-assed. No offence intended.

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 09:59:26 PM »

Sorry dude, you haven't changed the client title. Your crowns are atrocious, the grammar is terrible, You have dark dagger as a godsword (Cammy PK Style), and nobody is gonna want to do hamachi. Portforwarding isn't that hard, and I might be willing to help you out with it if you wanted. :) We're a friendly community, but we don't appreciate when people post servers that are half-assed. No offence intended.

All good, i can see what you mean, Im not looking for serious players to come play on this, just anyone who would want to do some skilling or pking with my cousin and i for fun.

Also i haven't changed it cause i couldn't actually figure out how too x) and the dark dagger as the godsword is pretty funny, You can blame the original maker for that, and it doesnt seem like it, but im very confused, i tried running it instead with no - ip but the instructions i followed werent very specific and i couldnt get it to connect to my other computer, a matter of fact when i changed he network props to try and make a static IP (apparently i need one to use as the server ip i guess) and when i did that, it fudgeed up my internet connection LOL So hamachi is a no no for me now, the only reason why i used it was cause it was my only option that actually worked for me

i used utorrent to port forward before with the hamachi server but i also got told i cant do it with that so idk what to do haha.

if you would be willing to help in anyway id appreciate it, and yeah i get that, but i wasnt exactly targeting this towards anyone to make it popular or nothing, id just like to get maybe less than 5 people playing with us, however if i can learn to get the server running some other way and i learn how to improve on the client id maybe than id try to get alot of players.

OfflineWelliton_inc

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 06:21:05 AM »
    I love these old types of servers. But you should not be using hamachi. I don't really know what you want to achieve with this as you imply that you're not taking this very seriously. Regardless, goodluck
    Quote from: sk8rdude461
    It's not unique. You wanna know why there's no server out there like it?
    That Logic doe....

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 07:18:27 AM »
    I love bluurs client.. I'd totally play for the nostalgia if it wasn't Hamachi.

Sorry, but I don't feel like dealing with that crap all over again.

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 10:07:26 AM »
    I love these old types of servers. But you should not be using hamachi. I don't really know what you want to achieve with this as you imply that you're not taking this very seriously. Regardless, goodluck

I don't really know why you had to state that, i explained pretty well my reasoning for doing this and running this server. but okay, thanks

OfflineWelliton_inc

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 10:29:57 AM »

I don't really know why you had to state that, i explained pretty well my reasoning for doing this and running this server. but okay, thanks
    I understand you want to host this server for fun, but I just don't see what you are benefiting from this? It doesn't look like you've made a single change to the client and possibly even server-sided.

I don't really know, it's just weird that's all.
    Quote from: sk8rdude461
    It's not unique. You wanna know why there's no server out there like it?
    That Logic doe....

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 01:59:48 PM »

I understand you want to host this server for fun, but I just don't see what you are benefiting from this? It doesn't look like you've made a single change to the client and possibly even server-sided.

I don't really know, it's just weird that's all.

fair enough but yeah , i did make minor changes nothing too crazy though, either way i will see about setting it up some other way than hamachi.

OfflineCSharp95

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 02:29:46 PM »
    What's wrong with Hamachi? It's a decent solution for something meant to be small. I used it for old Terraria servers all the time.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 02:39:50 PM »
    What's wrong with Hamachi? It's a decent solution for something meant to be small. I used it for old Terraria servers all the time.
    I'm not gonna download, install, and setup hamachi to play 1 small server that will last who knows how long.

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 07:02:46 PM »
    Essentially this system works best for OP just wanting to play with a few 'friend's' to just mess around and have fun. I've done it before with friends of mine. Just gave everyone staff privileges and just pvp each other and pvm and what not out of bordem. However Hamachi is not a good idea here, just portforward it'll make everyone's lives easier. If you cannot open ports because your ISP or school or something is blocking them, well, you're just outta luck. Have a friend host it or invest in a cheap vps for other uses than just this, they can be helpful in may ways, for many different kind of projects.
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 10:47:09 PM »
    I'm not gonna download, install, and setup hamachi to play 1 small server that will last who knows how long.

No one is asking you too lol

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 10:53:59 PM »

No one is asking you too lol
    I was just responding to his question.

OfflineCSharp95

• View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 11:23:33 PM »
    Yeah, it's so difficult, .msi files are so hard to work.
    I get it though, nobody wants to mess with it. I just don't get why it's always such as horrible idea when it's actually really common for small gaming servers.

Offlineicedteadoe

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 07:11:45 AM »
    I get it though, nobody wants to mess with it. I just don't get why it's always such as horrible idea when it's actually really common for small gaming servers.

Well Hamachi can cause alot of problems and is just not reliable, I was using it to host my server for a while, but tried playing on it with my cousin a few days ago and i kept losing connection on my client.

I wanna portforward it as it seems to be the easiest way, but everytime i have tried it either screwed up my connection or did not work.

Hamachi has alot of problems, but atleast it actually worked for me lol. If someone could redirect me to a guide to portforwarding with alot of explaining or just explain in detail to me how to go about doing it without having to pay for a server I would appreciate it!  :D

OfflineCSharp95

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 08:45:57 AM »

Well Hamachi can cause alot of problems and is just not reliable, I was using it to host my server for a while, but tried playing on it with my cousin a few days ago and i kept losing connection on my client.

I wanna portforward it as it seems to be the easiest way, but everytime i have tried it either screwed up my connection or did not work.

Hamachi has alot of problems, but atleast it actually worked for me lol. If someone could redirect me to a guide to portforwarding with alot of explaining or just explain in detail to me how to go about doing it without having to pay for a server I would appreciate it!  :D
    I've had very few issues with it, actually. I've played Terraria multiplayer on it for 8-10 hours straight without many latency issues.

If you don't want to use it then, it's best just to get a small VPS, that way you yourself don't have to host it and all you need to do is turn it on, get some form of auto restarter going, and then mostly forget about it.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 01:07:33 PM »

What router do you have? The most I could give you is generalized instructions.

There are tools out there too.. I used to use this one: http://www.simpleportforwarding.com/ back when I couldn't portforward.
    What was strange was on my router, I'd do all the steps that tool did, and I still couldn't connect. But when the tool did it, it allowed me to. I dunno. But my new router doesn't have that issue.

Also https://portforward.com/ has guides for like every router in existence.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.