Google "Creativescape Webclient"Downloadable ClientGoogle "Creativescape downloadable client"
First of all, welcome to our advertisement topic! We hope this topic will be good enough for you to come and test our amazing server itself.
CreativeScape is a RuneScape Private Server, which brings you back to old school roots. This server is easy to play and it's very fun, compared with other servers out there. But it has a lot of difficult challenges to keep players attracted by every single second. Since server name is CreativeScape, it also is creative with it own custom quests and own story.
New User Interface/Gameframe
First up brings the upgraded gameframe to the one RuneScape had during late 2007. This design brings a much cleaner and organized feel when playing the game, as well as allowing us to add more features to the client than previously possible. We understand that several people have expressed their preference towards the old interface, and we've decided to look into it and possibly add an in-game button to easily switch back and fourth between the two gameframes. However, do not expect this feature to be available for a while.
The minimap doesn't currently have a background around it due to some problems that we encountered upon adding it in which unfortunately will take a while to fix, so that will be included in an update in the near future.
With the new gameframe, you will find the Censor tab underneath the chatbox. When enabled, any offensive words or phrases that are said in-game will be censored out. Upon logging in the tab will be set to 'off' by default, however those who wish to change it may change it by right clicking and selecting 'on'.
Secondly, we have the Vengeance spell. This feature is widely popular amongst PvP communities across different private servers and we felt it's finally necessary to add it in to CS for you guys to use. Vengeance has no requirement other than a Magic level of 94 and of course the necessary runes. You can now buy Astral runes at the Magic shop next to home bank. Unlike other servers, you will find this spell available in the regular spellbook.
As requested by our community, we've taken steps to adding in new prayers that were available in the late 2007 era. This includes Eagle Eye, Mystic Might, Chivalry and Piety. We hope that adding these prayers brings more excitement and activity to PvP and combat in general.
The long awaited clan chat is finally here. Initially we decided not to proceed with adding clan chat into the game, but after long consideration we feel it has the potential to benefit us all, thus we have included it in this update. You will find the clan chat tab located where it was originally in RS 2007, the bottom left tab next to the friends list. You are able to create a clan simply by typing in any name into the dialogue box. There are several things a clan owner is able to do through the use of commands. To view a list of all commands for clan chat, simply type ::clancommands in-game.
As some of you may have noticed, there have been several changes to the forums and different parts of the website recently. The main purpose of making these changes is to create more activity on the forums, make it a more enjoyable place to be and to provide a better experience when using the forums. Some of the updates already done include the Members Online Today and the addition of the birthdays section on the side-panel on the index page. There is still more to be done within the coming days/weeks, so if you have anything else you would like to see then don't hesitate to let us know by suggesting it to us in the suggestions forum section.
A long with all these new exciting features, we have a whole load more fixes and improvements. Many thanks to the people who reported these bugs or suggested anything to be added into the game.
- We now have a brand new login screen background.
- TAB-to-reply for private message has been added, and you can use this feature on people who aren't added to your friends list. However, to start a conversation you'll need to have them added.
- You can now use the 'k', 'm' and 'b' in dialogue boxes to enter a certain value. For example, entering '450k' will be equivalent to typing 450000. You can also use this to specify an exact amount, for example typing '1b72m345k839' will be taken as 1072345839.
- You can now click the compass next to the minimap to switch the camera angle to North.
- You can now use your middle mouse wheel to scroll through the chatbox and other areas where there is a scrollbar.
- Switching items should now be dramatically improved and should run more smoothly.
- Telegrab is now available in the regular spellbook.
- DFS now charges correctly.
- Fixed potion combining bugs.
- Vote reminder will no longer appear if you have already voted on another account on the same IP address.
- FunPk will now no longer count towards pk points if the victim is hit first in fun pk and dies outside of funpk.
- Salve (e) effect has been changed for PvP only. It's formula has been changed to increase hits based on what your regular hit is. However the higher the original hit, the less of an effect it'll have.
- Prayer overhead icons not appearing should now be fixed.
- Crafting hides interface should now display the correct data.
- Attacking distance against dragons is now back to what it should be.
- Accept Aid has been added, and can be changed in the game options tab. This enables you to accept things such as tele other and vengeance other.
- Farming glitch which caused players to freeze when planting seeds has been fixed.
- Astral runes have now been added to the magic store at home.
We've also made drastic improvements to the stability once more, and everything is said to be running a lot smoother. Most of the random disconnections should now be gone, however we're aware there will still be some out there.
Also for the time being, we've had to temporarily disable the Zombie Apocalypse minigame as it's been found to contain several problems which cannot be fixed in the time we want to release this update. We aren't quite sure exactly when it will be available again, but rest assured it'll be back less buggy than it has been over the past few days.
Big thanks to both of the developers James & Jacob, as well as all the beta testers who worked hard at making this update as best as it can be. If you happen to come across anything wrong, no matter how serious it is, please do report it to us in the bugs section here.