Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Krackkid: Hello everyone it is I, Krackkid.
      Today at 07:21:56 AM
    • soma_: Does anyone have an updated link to a blank Source / Client? 317/508
      Today at 04:57:44 AM
    • michaeltrailer: olm t pst
      Today at 04:52:48 AM
    • Adaro: Strange that staff think I'm a threat when I'm not threatening anyone
      Today at 03:07:16 AM
    • Adaro: My Skype is: Mod Adaro
      Today at 02:47:02 AM
    • Adaro: Make sure to PM me if you need help on Moparscape. I can answer any questions.
      Today at 02:46:48 AM
    • Adaro: Wilko unblock me on discord
      Today at 02:45:07 AM
    • Striker Fox2: Make sure to check out the new price guide - [link]
      Today at 12:45:49 AM
    • stCky: yes, drhouse.cum
      October 17, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
    • Travas: does anyone know a good site for penis enlargement pills?
      October 17, 2017, 09:19:51 PM
    • stCky: follow silentCjs big ass modelling guide for the rest, gl and hf
      October 17, 2017, 07:20:15 PM
    • stCky: mediafire link is fine booger13
      October 17, 2017, 07:18:37 PM
    • stCky:[link]
      October 17, 2017, 07:18:33 PM
    • booger13: Does anyone know off the top of their head how I can extract OBJs from the caches I downloaded? I see tons of people using them, but no downloads/guides ANYWHERE.
      October 17, 2017, 06:01:47 PM
    • stCky: no
      October 17, 2017, 03:04:31 PM
    • Striker Fox2: Server is back up
      October 17, 2017, 10:03:47 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Working
      October 17, 2017, 10:02:02 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Guys I'm the only player online
      October 17, 2017, 10:00:23 AM
    • DamonValkun: Still down
      October 17, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
    • Headchef: I hate it when this bullshit happends
      October 17, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

Author Topic: Divine-Reality | OSRS Emulated | Bounty Hunter | Zulrah | Iron man  (Read 585 times)

Offlineantony2255

• View Profile

Hello and welcome to our advertisement thread,

Divine-Reality is an Old School RuneScape Emulation where you the players can suggest ideas and content with the chance of it being featured in the game. Our content is focused on your suggestions in order to make the game more enjoyable for you, the player. Please note this is not a remake of Old School RuneScape.

You can join us at Divine-Reality - Home

[/URL]

Loading OSRS Data
    We are now loading Old School RuneScape data, meaning we have proper animations, models, npcs, items and objects.

Iron Man
    You can play in 3 different game modes. Regular (350x), Legend (50x), or Iron Man (50x).
    Iron Men are self-sufficient accounts with restrictions that prevent them from trading and staking.

Bounty Hunter
    We have a 100% working bounty hunter with upgrade kits also working for certain items like the Odium Ward and Malediction Ward.

Zulrah
    We have Zulrah! This also comes with the Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm, and Magic Fang.

Corporeal Beast
    We have the Corporeal Beast which drops the spirit shields (excluding Divine).

Kraken
    Release the Kraken! We also have Cave Krakens!

Wilderness Bosses
    We have Callisto, Vet'ion, Venenatis and Scorpio!

Boss Pets
    All bosses have their little children which are available for use and also available to redeem back if you lose it.

Death Store
    An optional feature that collects your items when you die and submits them into a store making them available to repurchase back.

Clue Scroll
    4 tiers of clue scrolls (Easy, Medium, Hard and Elite) with the chance of getting 3rd Age in elite clues!

Slayer and Boss Tracker
    Keep track using your slayer and boss tracker.

Music and Sounds
    We feature regional music and sounds which means that when you move around the map you may encounter new soundtracks.

Drops
    Rare drops are rare so when you receive one an announcement is posted globally to the server in order to reward your dedication with a flood of congratulations.

Achievements
    We have in-game achievements which you can gain points for. There is 3 tiers of achievements which all give a variety of different points which can be spent at our Achievement Store.

High-scores
    We have a neat high-scores system for all the 3 different game modes (Regular, Legend and Iron), they don't update unless you gain more than 100,000 experience in a session.

Lag-Free
    We have recently migrated to a new dedi using Solid State Drives (SSD). Making performance noticeably better. The engine of the server itself is changed and modified almost everyday by our developer(s) in order to maintain server's performance.

PID randomization

Enjoy a completely fair battles

Professional website
    We have a professional website and forums that is unique to Divine-Reality.

Wikipedia
    We have a wiki team in which you can get all the information that is required to better your knowledge of Divine-Reality.

Friendly Staff
    Our staff are chosen carefully and feedback is taken seriously in order to maintain the Staff Team's reputation.

Clan Chat
    We have a beautiful clan chat system with the default "DR" clan. In which players can ask for help in.

Pet Store:

(click to show/hide)

OfflineCleanCut

• View Profile
    You sell the pets in a store?

Why not leave them as drops?
    Need epic forums? Need a logo or a mascot? Need cheap webhosting? Use Audentio with this link Audentio and get a bonus discount!

Use coupon code SpecialBonusDeals on HostGator for 25% off!

Offlineantony2255

• View Profile
    Re: Divine-Reality | OSRS Emulated | Bounty Hunter | Zulrah | Iron man
    « Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 04:45:11 AM »
    They're as drops, when you get them as a drop you receive an 'ownership' key, which means if you ever lose the pet for whatever reason you're able to purchase it back.

Released Player Owned Shops

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.