Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

• WhiteKnights: anyone online?
      Today at 01:16:13 PM
    • Rash: does anyone use this site anymore
      Today at 04:10:49 AM
    • Rash: .
      Today at 04:08:11 AM
    • Travas: call 911
      March 17, 2018, 10:13:56 PM
    • toffe: Dude I haven’t logged in forever and forgot the stupid pin what do I do
      March 16, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: Looking for a developer/coder to co-op with me on a project. Minimum pay is based on your experience and willingness to complete tasks. You can get with me on Discord via @Requiem#5265
      March 16, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
    • Equiiliibriium: LMAO @ Cole1497, I can promise that the number I posted is not a Papa John's number, LMAO.
      March 16, 2018, 06:01:25 AM
    • Equiiliibriium: drubrkletern, I never received a text from anyone.
      March 16, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
    • Cole1497: okay i called and it was a papa johns number is this a prank?? or??
      March 14, 2018, 10:36:06 PM
    • drubrkletern: yes
      March 14, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
    • Cole1497: can i call or does it have to be a text
      March 14, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
    • SerenityPS:[link]
      March 13, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
    • Travas: eat my ass faggot
      March 13, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
    • Rash: shut the fudge up drub
      March 13, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
    • drubrkletern: texted you
      March 12, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: You can email me at [link] or shoot me a text @ 850 791 9080
      March 12, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
    • Equiiliibriium: Looking for someone who can help me get a server up and running, willing to pay after the project has begun :)
      March 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
      March 11, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
      March 11, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
    • Great Dope: This is Moparscape. Play Moparscape or leave.
      March 11, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Author Topic: VALENCIA - A 637 DODIAN REMAKE + MORE  (Read 785 times)

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « on: March 10, 2015, 01:36:38 PM »
    Here is the server i am working on, I am looking for a strong administration team - Apply here : http://valenciahome.weebly.com/ 

(Please note forums are still being worked so im also looking for 2 Forum mods)

SKYPE - Valencia_Support

Server is almost ready for a Beta release you can register here and follow update logs : http://valenciahome.weebly.com/

Druids and Avatar of Strength
    Here you can attack level 33 Druids. They will give you various mithril rewards and 1000 coins. You can also try your luck attacking the Avatar of strength. He will give you a chance for Rune armour and a amulet of strength. Since he is a low level boss i have made him quite weak, with enough HP to handle group attacks and a re-spawn time of 2 mins.

Here is the original Dad location. He drops full dragon at random along with a gold key and dragon scimmy. his re-spawn time is 3mins. Dad is the only boss (at the moment) who can reward a partyhat at a 0.01% chance drop. This rare drop is in place to slowly introduce partyhats into the game and will be removed or made 0.0001% at a later date.

Never seen before in a Dodian releated server, i have added puro puros entrance. Inside puro puro there is a shop to buy impling jars and a net. The shop has been temporarily disabled as i want to edit the impling loots to work with the economy in place.

You can visit Puro Puro from the crop circle located here:

I have been carefully adding shops around the town in such a way for players to obtain items which the shop sells and sell them to upgrade their armour or other items.

Here i have included some armour in this shop. In regards to Rune (G) items the full set costs around 10mil coins and has no stats so even level 3 skills can wear this armour. Rune (G)'s objective is for cosmetic use so member can "Show off" there banks.

Basic weapons have been added to this shop to get you started on your combat. The shop is located upstairs in yans store.

Food Store
    This food store is one very important. Since food heals you, Its perfect for boss hunting or pvp'ing. With that skillers need somewhere to buy and purchase there resources so here you can sell fish for profit from fishing. or buy fish for cooking if fishing is not for you. Prices in this shop have been perfected for the economy.

Coming soon to Yan.
    :New never seen before in a Dodian related server dungeons.

Since you have collected that "Gold key" from Dad its now time to show you what it will be used for. The Gold key will give you the accessibility to walk down these stairs. But the main question is, Where does it go? ;)

A new key is going to be added to the Avatar of strength. The key will give access to a low level dungeon aimed for new players and pures.

You can begin stealing from the seed stall at level 15. It will give you up to 1500 coins per click. Once you reach level 55 you can begin stealing from the wine stall giving up to 5000 coins per click.
    Fixed the delays because before it looped and you would steal over and over again.

Draynor Jail
    This is a new area. Here you have to kill the guards to collect a "muddy Key".

The jail guards drop adamant armour at random, along with noted logs, a lobster, coins and bone. Once you have the Muddy key you will be able to open the trapdoor and enter a new dungeon.

(Editing as i go along i will comment "Bump" on this thread once most of the content has been added)

[size=18]What graphics can i get from your client?[/size]

Does this answer your question?

[size=18]I dont have a very good computer can my computer handle this game?[/size]
    Yes!, The client supports low detail to high detail aswell as full screen to give you a comfortable playing time experience.

[size=18]What happens when i die?[/size]
    Well.. In the original Dodian server when you die you keep your items. This is not the case in Valencia. When you die you keep the 3 most valuable items on death (4 with prayer) You then have a grave. Every players grave lasts 5 mins unless you pay to upgrade you're grave which is recommended.
    ::Coming soon:: Premium graves. Premium graves will be available to purchase for premium members only. These graves will have a 1 hour duration which will give you enough time to collect your items.
    ::WARNING:: If you die by aggressive npc be sure you are strong enough to withheld attacks whilst trying to recover your items. *Items will not be refunded under any circumstances.

When you collect the gold key from dad, you have proven your strengths to enter this dungeon....

Fire Giants

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:14:34 AM by lee1309 »
    RS2Ad banner

• View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »
    Why are you using Valenica's name?  :| might check this out soon.
    nop just no
    RS2Ad banner

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 02:01:05 PM »

Re read its Valencia. Which is renamed from my original project, Andromeda :')
    RS2Ad banner

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.